SV: [mg-tabc] Yahoo! [1 Attachment]

Ulla &Sven Ordell

SV: [mg-tabc] Yahoo! [1 Attachment]

Post by Ulla &Sven Ordell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm

It got to Sweden all right  Norman.

Why keep people discussing degreasing? It looks just perfect. Painting?

Regards

Sven

[b]Fr n:[/b] mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com] [b]F r [/b]'Norman Verona' norman@frenchblat.com [mg-tabc] [b]Skickat:[/b] den 8 januari 2018 20:43 [b]Till:[/b] 'Roger Furneaux' roger.46tc@gmail.com>; 'MG-TABC List' mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; 'Roger Furneaux' roger46tc@gmail.com> [b] mne:[/b] RE: [mg-tabc] Yahoo! [1 Attachment]

Just testing if this gets to everyone. Can I have some feedback from someone other than Roger. I need to know if the picture gets to you.

[b][i]Norman Verona[/i][/b]

11 Cherry Close, Royston, South Yorkshire S71 4LZ

Phone: 0044 (0)1226 728811

Mob: 0044 (0)741 9905 741

[b][i]Web: www.frenchblat.com[/i][/b]

[b]From:[/b] mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com] [b]On Behalf Of [/b]Roger Furneaux roger.46tc@gmail.com [mg-tabc] [b]Sent:[/b] 08 January 2018 16:46 [b]To:[/b] MG-TABC List mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; Roger Furneaux roger46tc@gmail.com> [b]Subject:[/b] [mg-tabc] Yahoo!

hi all - I am posting with a new subject so that there is no confusion...

For some time we have been able to post photos with emails, as I did on Jasn. 3rd. There may be a size limit so I reduced it to below 1M using Irfanview.

I do not understand why photos are posted by others via Yahoo, or even how to do so,  especially knowing the bad experiences of many people. 

It is good to be able to see photos easily on the Forum, but I must admit to not having looked at it for a long time: it takes long enough each day simply reading and replying to emails...

oc[b]T[/b]agonally

Roger