New Zealand

Robert W. Brown

New Zealand

Post by Robert W. Brown » Sat Sep 01, 2001 7:39 pm

My wife and I will be traveling in New Zealand from 3 November to 15 December, 2001. I am sure New Zealand is a hotbed of MG activity and would like to know if any car shows, races, etc... are planned for that time period. Robert Brown TC # 4497

Boballey747

New Zealand

Post by Boballey747 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Carolyn and I are planning a week in New Zealand (South Island) starting Oct 29 and wonder if there are any MG people that would like to get together for tea/coffee/beer/wine etc. We will be starting in Christchurch. We are off to the pre-war rally in Bathurst Australia this weekend. We're expecting to see some amazing pre-war cars. Cheers Bob Sent from my iPad

Kim Walker

Re: New Zealand

Post by Kim Walker » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi,I live in Auckland so if you are coming through the North Island please let me know. Like you we are off to Bathurst, leaving Auckland today for Sydney (by air there is no bridge or tunnel) and will travel in Robert Smith's WA over the Blue Mountains to Bathurst tomorrow provided the bush fires (wild fires) are under better control than they seem to be today. Maybe we will run into each other this weekend! If not enjoy the South Island. Regards, Kim.
On 24 October 2013 09:02, Boballey747 BobAlley747@aol.com> wrote: [u][/u] Carolyn and I are planning a week in New Zealand (South Island) starting Oct 29 and wonder if there are any MG people that would like to get together for tea/coffee/beer/wine etc. We will be starting in Christchurch. We are off to the pre-war rally in Bathurst Australia this weekend. We're expecting to see some amazing pre-war cars. Cheers Bob Sent from my iPad
-- Kim WalkerWalstan Systems Ltd4 Kelmarna Ave, Auckland, New Zealand 1011Phone + 64 9 360 5310 Fax +64 9 376 0750Email: Kim@Walstan.com

garth pusey

New Zealand

Post by garth pusey » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Are there any members in the Auckland area of New Zealand? Can you please send me an e-mail as I will be making a stop there on our way through Australia, London and then back to the U.S. My e-mail address is garthp.nj@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Garth....