TC parts for sale

sculptart@aol.com

TC parts for sale

Post by sculptart@aol.com » Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:47 pm

To All, I am organizing my garage and find a lot of parts and some literature I have extra or duplicates of. I have attached a list of many of these parts and prices. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and we will work out the details. These are from the recent restoration of the TC and a few TR 2/3 and MGB items. Everything is either restored, NOS or new. Nothing is dirty, broken or rusty. The first thing I do when I buy a part is to restore it for ultimate use. All items on the list, unless marked sold, are available for immediate shipment via UPS. When inquiring about something, let me have your ZIP code and I can calculate shipping. I prefer getting these to the members of the list rather than going to e-bay. Thanks for helping me get this garage in order...! Ben Cordsen, TC 4260

sculptart@aol.com

TC parts for sale

Post by sculptart@aol.com » Tue Jun 19, 2001 3:17 pm

To All, I am organizing my garage and find a lot of parts and some literature I have extra or duplicates of. I have attached a list of many of these parts and prices. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and we will work out the details. These are from the recent restoration of the TC and a few TR 2/3 and MGB items. Everything is either restored, NOS or new. Nothing is dirty, broken or rusty. The first thing I do when I buy a part is to restore it for ultimate use. All items on the list, unless marked sold, are available for immediate shipment via UPS. When inquiring about something, let me have your ZIP code and I can calculate shipping. I prefer getting these to the members of the list rather than going to e-bay. Thanks for helping me get this garage in order...! Ben Cordsen, TC 4260

D&J Edgar

TC Parts for Sale

Post by D&J Edgar » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:31 am

A friend is selling off some TC spares that they have. Big things are a TC gearbox, bellhousing and remote as well as a Bishop Cam steering box as they went to Datsun units. They do not plan to switch back and are tired of storing the items. I put the photos of the parts into a PDF display for downloading. http://www.tcmotoringguild.org/classifieds/ad_Einhornparts.pdf Please note that as Larry decides on prices, sells items or provides better descriptions I will update the PDF file with those changes. I do not live close to Larry so have no first hand knowledge of the parts other than the photos he sent me which I put on PDF page. I also have no financial interest in any of this either and only pass on this sale of parts to help other TC owners. David Edgar, TC 5108 El Cajon, California

Jason Klemm

TC PARTS FOR SALE

Post by Jason Klemm » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:31 am

I have the following TC parts for sale: Firewall Front Fenders-Pair 4 pc Hood Front Scuttle Doors-Pair Original style valve cover I also have some TD sheet metal. Located in Chicago, IL suburbs. Please contact me off list if interested. Thanks

BUD SILVERS

TC parts for sale

Post by BUD SILVERS » Mon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Hello all; I recently acquired a pair of inside wheel wells for a TC. These are sheet metal parts and are brand new reproduction parts. Does anyone need them? If you could use them please let me know off list and I will figure out a fair price. The ones on my car are good and will not need to be replaced when I restore the car. I have also acquired a number of other parts, for the TC and a few for a TD, recently. Here are just a few of the items: TC - Used? Tompkins kit TC - Very very nice Home Market Steering Wheel (This is the one that is one piece and all black) TC or TD - Spin On Oil Filter Adapter TC - Gas Tank Ends (in primer) TC - Pair of Rear Hubs (rusty but will clean up and have good splines) TC - Right Front Hub (clean and excellent) TC or TD? - Distributor with Micrometer adjuster TC or TD? - Tyre pump TC - Speedometer Original in Excellent Condition showing less than 8,000 miles. TC - Speedometer in Horrible Condition I don't know if this one could be used for a core or not. TC - Tachometer with clock. The clock is not hooked up so it is only correct twice a day. I am not sure if it works, but it is there. The tach works just fine, but it registers high when the car is cold. It registers correctly a few minutes after starting off in the cold weather, but works fine in the warmer months. (Very strange). If you have any interest in any of the above items, either call me or email me off list. I have a lot of other stuff too which I will be listing on Ebay soon. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

BUD SILVERS

Re: TC parts for sale

Post by BUD SILVERS » Tue May 20, 2008 9:10 am

Hell again all; The steering wheel and the gas tank ends have been sold. They both sold to the first person who inquired about them. Thank you to all who inquired. I have had over 50 emails to day so am trying to get back to everyone who inquired about anything. I am keeping all in order of inquiry. So please bear with me. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... From: BUD SILVERS [mailto:49MGTC@usaviator.net] Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:25 PM To: MG T-ABC GROUP Cc: MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain Centre; MG-T Restore Group; members@rmmgtr.com Subject: [mg-tabc] TC parts for sale Hello all; I recently acquired a pair of inside wheel wells for a TC. These are sheet metal parts and are brand new reproduction parts. Does anyone need them? If you could use them please let me know off list and I will figure out a fair price. The ones on my car are good and will not need to be replaced when I restore the car. I have also acquired a number of other parts, for the TC and a few for a TD, recently. Here are just a few of the items: TC - Used? Tompkins kit TC - Very very nice Home Market Steering Wheel (This is the one that is one piece and all black) TC or TD - Spin On Oil Filter Adapter TC - Gas Tank Ends (in primer) TC - Pair of Rear Hubs (rusty but will clean up and have good splines) TC - Right Front Hub (clean and excellent) TC or TD? - Distributor with Micrometer adjuster TC or TD? - Tyre pump TC - Speedometer Original in Excellent Condition showing less than 8,000 miles. TC - Speedometer in Horrible Condition I don't know if this one could be used for a core or not. TC - Tachometer with clock. The clock is not hooked up so it is only correct twice a day. I am not sure if it works, but it is there. The tach works just fine, but it registers high when the car is cold. It registers correctly a few minutes after starting off in the cold weather, but works fine in the warmer months. (Very strange). If you have any interest in any of the above items, either call me or email me off list. I have a lot of other stuff too which I will be listing on Ebay soon. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

BUD SILVERS

Post by BUD SILVERS » Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 am

HELLO again all; Please forgive the profanity below. It was a typo! Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... From: BUD SILVERS [mailto:49MGTC@usaviator.net] Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:10 AM To: 'MG T-ABC GROUP' Cc: 'MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain Centre'; 'MG-T Restore Group'; members@rmmgtr.com Subject: RE: [mg-tabc] TC parts for sale Hell again all; The steering wheel and the gas tank ends have been sold. They both sold to the first person who inquired about them. Thank you to all who inquired. I have had over 50 emails to day so am trying to get back to everyone who inquired about anything. I am keeping all in order of inquiry. So please bear with me. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... From: BUD SILVERS [mailto:49MGTC@usaviator.net ] Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:25 PM To: MG T-ABC GROUP Cc: MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain Centre; MG-T Restore Group; members@rmmgtr.com Subject: [mg-tabc] TC parts for sale Hello all; I recently acquired a pair of inside wheel wells for a TC. These are sheet metal parts and are brand new reproduction parts. Does anyone need them? If you could use them please let me know off list and I will figure out a fair price. The ones on my car are good and will not need to be replaced when I restore the car. I have also acquired a number of other parts, for the TC and a few for a TD, recently. Here are just a few of the items: TC - Used? Tompkins kit TC - Very very nice Home Market Steering Wheel (This is the one that is one piece and all black) TC or TD - Spin On Oil Filter Adapter TC - Gas Tank Ends (in primer) TC - Pair of Rear Hubs (rusty but will clean up and have good splines) TC - Right Front Hub (clean and excellent) TC or TD? - Distributor with Micrometer adjuster TC or TD? - Tyre pump TC - Speedometer Original in Excellent Condition showing less than 8,000 miles. TC - Speedometer in Horrible Condition I don't know if this one could be used for a core or not. TC - Tachometer with clock. The clock is not hooked up so it is only correct twice a day. I am not sure if it works, but it is there. The tach works just fine, but it registers high when the car is cold. It registers correctly a few minutes after starting off in the cold weather, but works fine in the warmer months. (Very strange). If you have any interest in any of the above items, either call me or email me off list. I have a lot of other stuff too which I will be listing on Ebay soon. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

BUD SILVERS

Post by BUD SILVERS » Fri May 23, 2008 7:55 am

Good morning all; The Tompkins kit is gone, the steering wheel is gone, the gas tank ends are gone, and the horrible speedometer is gone. I have had a lot of inquiries regarding many of the other parts. If you inquired and didn't like my price on something, MAKE ME AN OFFER! I don't really want to go to Ebay with this stuff. Here are a few more items that have come up: Two fuel pumps both freshly rebuilt. 4 each .040 over pistons. 2 each instrument panel (the metal part) one re-chromed and one not. 2 each distributors - one with the micrometer. Beautiful re-chromed gas cap (bare, just the cap). Pair of chrome fan blades. One Blower Manual. 5 piece set of the gas tank mounting rubber. As always I prefer to offer it here first. Let me briefly explain something about the way I do business. If I have something for sale and you inquire. I will offer you what I think is a fair price depending on the items condition and the Moss and Abingdon and sometimes Ebay prices for the same item. If you feel the price is too high, then please make me an offer. I promise not to be offended. I try very hard to be fair and sometimes dealing with friends is a bit difficult. I paid quite a lot of money for the excess parts that I have currently for sale and would like to re-coupe some of that money. I don't have to re-coupe it all. I did not do this to "make money off my friends". OK, you ask, then why did you do it? Well, many of the parts I bought were nicer than the parts on my car. My plan was to first improve my car with those parts that I could use, and sell the parts currently on my car. In addition many of the parts I found were simply sitting in a garage. I believed that someone could use them. Some of the items were very rare, like the steering wheel, and it frankly needed to be one some ones car! It was not right for my car, but I knew there was a car out there that needed that steering wheel. There was and indeed he now has it! I know that there are many times in this hobby that many of us can't spend the money to buy pristine parts. I am therefore willing to take cash and anything I can either use or sell as partial trade. Let me know if there is something you can use. I try to keep the emails in order and I will normally give the first person to respond priority for at least 24 hours. If you want something and don't respond in a day then you didn't want it very bad. On a totally different subject: I have a friend here in Colorado who has a "basket case" TC for sale. I have not seen this car yet but will very soon. I understand that the chassis is restored and on the wheels. The engine has been overhauled and is ready to go in, the transmission is clean and ready to go back in. There is a new interior kit included and many parts. The car is at a stage where the body needs to go on the frame for initial fitting of doors, scuttle, hood, etc. Then the body, which is bare metal, needs to be prepped and painted. As I said, I have not seen this car yet, but will very soon. It sounds like a pretty easy and fairly quick project for a restoration. The sellers asking price is going to be around $18,000. As I said, this car mainly lacks paint and assembly to be a very nice restored TC. If you have any interest, or know someone who does then contact me off list and I will put you in touch with the seller. All for now. Have a great day! Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... From: BUD SILVERS [mailto:49MGTC@usaviator.net] Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:25 PM To: MG T-ABC GROUP Cc: MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain Centre; MG-T Restore Group; members@rmmgtr.com Subject: [mg-tabc] TC parts for sale Hello all; I recently acquired a pair of inside wheel wells for a TC. These are sheet metal parts and are brand new reproduction parts. Does anyone need them? If you could use them please let me know off list and I will figure out a fair price. The ones on my car are good and will not need to be replaced when I restore the car. I have also acquired a number of other parts, for the TC and a few for a TD, recently. Here are just a few of the items: TC - Used? Tompkins kit TC - Very very nice Home Market Steering Wheel (This is the one that is one piece and all black) TC or TD - Spin On Oil Filter Adapter TC - Gas Tank Ends (in primer) TC - Pair of Rear Hubs (rusty but will clean up and have good splines) TC - Right Front Hub (clean and excellent) TC or TD? - Distributor with Micrometer adjuster TC or TD? - Tyre pump TC - Speedometer Original in Excellent Condition showing less than 8,000 miles. TC - Speedometer in Horrible Condition I don't know if this one could be used for a core or not. TC - Tachometer with clock. The clock is not hooked up so it is only correct twice a day. I am not sure if it works, but it is there. The tach works just fine, but it registers high when the car is cold. It registers correctly a few minutes after starting off in the cold weather, but works fine in the warmer months. (Very strange). If you have any interest in any of the above items, either call me or email me off list. I have a lot of other stuff too which I will be listing on Ebay soon. Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado...... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Jim Goodwin

TC parts for sale

Post by Jim Goodwin » Wed May 28, 2008 9:07 am

Bud, Thanks for letting me store my TC in your garage, but it looks like my worst fears have come true. I was afraid if I left my TC in your garage too long, you'd start parting it out. Is there enough left that I can drive it home or do I need to bring a trailer? Jim Goodwin [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

BUD SILVERS

Post by BUD SILVERS » Wed May 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Jim; Trailer? Nah! Just drive one of your other cars. What's left will easily fit. No problem. I suppose you want part of the money too! Right? Bud Silvers TC 8192 - Low n slo in the Black Forest of Colorado............ From: Jim Goodwin [mailto:jgood67mgb@comcast.net] Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:04 AM To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com Subject: [mg-tabc] TC parts for sale Bud, Thanks for letting me store my TC in your garage, but it looks like my worst fears have come true. I was afraid if I left my TC in your garage too long, you'd start parting it out. Is there enough left that I can drive it home or do I need to bring a trailer? Jim Goodwin [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]