GOF - St. Augustine, FL

Gene Gillam

GOF - St. Augustine, FL

Post by Gene Gillam » Wed Apr 11, 2001 5:45 pm

How many on the list are going to the GOF in St. Augustine, FL, the 20th thru the 22nd? I plan on making it there and am looking forward to meeting some of the faces behind the names here - naturally my wife and I shall be wearing our T-ABC shirts - as I hope you will be too. Gene Gillam Saucier, MS 1949 TC 7872

Neil Nelson

Re: GOF - St. Augustine, FL

Post by Neil Nelson » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:14 pm

Gene, I will be there with "Cedric" my black TC. I do the raffle on Saturday night for our club. Look for me in the TC class. Neil Nelson Orange Park, Fl TC 0526 -----Original Message----- From: Gene Gillam [mailto:anngene@bellsouth.net] Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:46 PM To: mg-tabc List Subject: [mg-tabc] GOF - St. Augustine, FL How many on the list are going to the GOF in St. Augustine, FL, the 20th thru the 22nd? I plan on making it there and am looking forward to meeting some of the faces behind the names here - naturally my wife and I shall be wearing our T-ABC shirts - as I hope you will be too. Gene Gillam Saucier, MS 1949 TC 7872 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

CFritz7001@aol.com

Post by CFritz7001@aol.com » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:39 pm

Gene, I'll also be at the GOF in St Augustine; I'm driving Betsy, my black over red '48 TC. In addition to you, Neil Nelson, Norris Williams, Thom Collins and me, there may be a couple other TABC members there as well. I'll be wearing my TABC-logo shirt, so I should not be hard to spot. See you there! Regards, Carl Fritz

mgowner

Post by mgowner » Thu Apr 12, 2001 5:18 am

Gene,Carl , Norris & Thom: Add another TC to the GOF. Mine is Cream/Yellow. I'll be pestering you to purchase raffle tickets. No shirt, you sold out prior to my joining. Look forward to seeing all Bob Wrenn
----- Original Message ----- From: CFritz7001@aol.com> To: nwnel@mediaone.net>; anngene@bellsouth.net>; mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 12:37 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] GOF - St. Augustine, FL > Gene, > I'll also be at the GOF in St Augustine; I'm driving Betsy, my black over > red '48 TC. In addition to you, Neil Nelson, Norris Williams, Thom Collins > and me, there may be a couple other TABC members there as well. > I'll be wearing my TABC-logo shirt, so I should not be hard to spot. > See you there! > Regards, > Carl Fritz > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

MIKE KAZMIERSKI

Post by MIKE KAZMIERSKI » Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:18 am

Gene, I will also be going to the GOF with TC #9844--sorry, she's not named yet. I will be volunteering in the hospitality room Friday afternoon. Mike Kazmierski TC 9844
----- Original Message ----- From: Gene Gillam anngene@bellsouth.net> To: mg-tabc List mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:46 PM Subject: [mg-tabc] GOF - St. Augustine, FL > How many on the list are going to the GOF in St. Augustine, FL, the 20th > thru the 22nd? I plan on making it there and am looking forward to meeting > some of the faces behind the names here - naturally my wife and I shall be > wearing our T-ABC shirts - as I hope you will be too. > > Gene Gillam > Saucier, MS > 1949 TC 7872 > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Larry Cogan

Post by Larry Cogan » Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:03 pm

Me too! It looks like the TC wont be ready for the trip so Jody and I will be coming in a nameless two seat rice burner roadster. We wont be able to get up till mid morning Saturday. Really looking forward to meeting faces to go with names! Larry TC 2167
----- Original Message ----- From: Gene Gillam anngene@bellsouth.net> To: mg-tabc List mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:46 PM Subject: [mg-tabc] GOF - St. Augustine, FL > How many on the list are going to the GOF in St. Augustine, FL, the 20th > thru the 22nd? I plan on making it there and am looking forward to meeting > some of the faces behind the names here - naturally my wife and I shall be > wearing our T-ABC shirts - as I hope you will be too. > > Gene Gillam > Saucier, MS > 1949 TC 7872