Side lights

C. Knight

Side lights

Post by C. Knight » Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:10 am

Glenys is complaining!!! She took the TA to work this afternoon and returned in the dark. She says the red tell tails on the side lights aren't red enough. When I restored the car I bought some "red" lenses from Holdens that turned out to be clear plastic covered with a red coating. Obviously "she" is not satisfied. Where can I get a lens (I have one original lens) that is made from a red plastic as the original? - preferably in the UK Cliff

De Henau Olivier

Re: Side lights

Post by De Henau Olivier » Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:42 am

The red tell lights called "Red Dot's" are currently availlible by Moss UK. Olivier, Belgium ----- Message d'origine ----- De : C. Knight cliffknight@ic24.net> : TABC List mg-tabc@egroups.com> Envoy : mardi, janvier 16, 2001 21:41 Objet : [mg-tabc] Side lights
> Glenys is complaining!!! > She took the TA to work this afternoon and returned in the dark. She > says the red tell tails on the side lights aren't red enough. > When I restored the car I bought some "red" lenses from Holdens that > turned out to be clear plastic covered with a red coating. Obviously > "she" is not satisfied. Where can I get a lens (I have one original > lens) that is made from a red plastic as the original? - preferably in > the UK > Cliff > > > > >

George Arber

side lights

Post by George Arber » Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:37 pm

Thankyou to those of you who responded to my query. George.............TC EXU 7548