air box

DSN_KLR650
Ed Caton

klr parts for sale

Post by Ed Caton » Sun Jun 25, 2000 9:46 pm

I recently sold a KLR 650. The following parts were excluded from the sale: New Front SS Brake Line (Paid ~$90) New Bigger Rear Sprocket (Paid $73.95) New 14 T Front Sprocket (Paid $43.95) Kawasaki Base Manual and Kawasaki Supplementary Manual (Paid $91.84 for both) Kawasaki Tank Bag/Bra (Small Tear and faded, but very functional) Rifle Tall Windscreen (Very Good Condition - Paid $209) Kawasaki Rotor Wrench (Paid $36.19 US) Rotor Puller (Paid $25.08) The total cost exceeds $600 Canadian for these items (not including the tank bag). I would like to sell the above list as a package for $350 plus shipping. (I live in Burlington Ontario). Please respond to dyanetti@... - thanks!

Rex Hefferan

klr parts for sale

Post by Rex Hefferan » Wed Jun 28, 2000 11:58 am

> Kawasaki Rotor Wrench (Paid $36.19 US) > Rotor Puller (Paid $25.08)
Hey Ed, I tried to email you a couple of days ago. Since the Web mode doesn't show the entire email address when replying I thought I should try again on the List. I can't get your full address otherwise. Would you sell the tools separately? How much? What size thread is your puller? Rex

Barry Mcpherron

klr parts for sale

Post by Barry Mcpherron » Mon Aug 07, 2000 12:11 pm

Well now that my KLR is gone, I have some extra parts in the garage here's the list. Rear Fender with modified license plate location and tailight. This is white and kind of beat up, but might clean up with some wetsanding and a little elbow grease. The tailight is in good shape and the wiring pigtail is still there. The previous owner had riveted some aluminum where the supertrapp had started melting the fender. This area could be cut out. $10.00 plus shipping. Original steel gastank. This was repainted all white sometime in the past. No decals. Lots of scratches but no dents. The gas cap is locked shut and I no longer have a key, but I doubt it would be hard to jimmy the lock. The tank has some rust inside but I think it could be cleaned up and is useable. Maybe someone is interested in some painting experiments and doesn't want to trash their current tank? The petcock is gone. $15.00 plus shipping. Base Manual and Supplement. Both in good condition. A few dirty pages in the base manual, otherwise as new from Kawaski. $40.00 for the set includes shipping. e-mail me off list if interested. First come first served. Thanks, Barry '01XR250

jtbravo@earthlink.net

klr parts for sale

Post by jtbravo@earthlink.net » Mon Apr 02, 2001 1:41 pm

I have the following for sale, thought some List members might be interested in saving a couple bux on some desirable upgrades: - Progressive "Larry Roesler" Fork Springs - $50 (new $74.95) - Progressive "Larry Roesler" Shock Spring - $50 (new $84.95) - Renthal "Jimmy Button" alloy handlebar - $50 (new $84.95) - Ortlieb "dry bags" from Aerostich - $100 (new $167) The springs stop all the wallowing off-road. The handlebar is slightly lower and flatter than stock and makes a *huge* positive difference in control. Dry bags are waterproof soft saddlebags that attach with straps & clips, hold about 35 liters each (about the size of BMW luggage). All pieces near-new condition, minimally used. Shipping extra. Thanx for the bandwidth! Tom Bowman Atlanta jtbravo@... 770-442-6825 days, 770-521-1867 nites

Jsherlockholmz@aol.com

klr parts for sale

Post by Jsherlockholmz@aol.com » Thu May 03, 2001 4:23 pm

Hi Folks, Have a few items for sale. One stock gas tank, two tank/air shrouds, smog equipment, and I think I still have the stock hand guards. The tank is off of my 97' KLR and it is in perfect condition. No dents, dings, or major scratches. Is missing petcock valve because I used it on my IMS fuel tank. If anyone is interested, shoot me an e-mail and we can discuss the particulars. Also, anyone on the list from Austin, Texas or the surrounding area? Send me an e-mail and maybe we can organize a ride, or a ride with a picnic, or whatever. Just to let you folks know, I am absolutely thrilled with my IMS military tank. It feels much more solid once it is mounted. I have ridden the bike up to 85 mph without experiencing any of the "sail" effect. So, if you want a plastic tank, I suggest IMS. See ya on the rode. Jim Sherlock

Jim Jackson

klr parts for sale

Post by Jim Jackson » Mon Jul 09, 2001 11:48 am

Shipping included unless otherwise noted (rims and tires). Note that a couple pieces are OBO. Make an offer. I need cash right now. All parts are in my kitchen ready to box and ship. I took Kurt's advice and took the new price and subtracted 40% unless the parts are brand new. I also checked out my receipt for the Spec II balancer and it was $149.00 new, not $249.00. Therefore the price has been lowered accordingly. Apologies to the couple of people who asked for dibs on parts earlier. I have been too taken up with life's latest challenges and deleted a bunch of e-mails I shouldn't have. This is except for Mark and the Russell front brake line. I'm sending that to you for free because I forgot about you and still have it in my car. Very sorry Mark. If you already purchased another one, I'll still send it and you can sell it. Please contact me off list at axshon@.... First come, first serve. Thanks, Jim Jackson II A13 "Gonzo" Baltimore MD ----- Acerbis Rally Pro Hand Guards- 48.00 Kawasaki Tank Bag - 31.00 MSR Folding Shift Lever- 20.00 K&N Filter Cleaner, Recharger, Grease - 11.00 Kawi Oil Filters (x2) - 5.00 Motion Pro Levers (x2) and Rim Protectors (x4) - 15.00 EBC Front and Rear Brake Pads (new) - 36.00 Base Manual + Supplement - 34.00 Kawasaki Tall Windshield - 45.00 Dual Star Center Stand - 95.00 Moose Bash Plate - 39.00 Happy Trails Radiator Guards - 45.00 Corbin Seat - 120.00 Aerostitch Darien Jacket & Pants - 500.00 Rifle Tall Windshield - 45.00 Mechanical Dirt Bike Stand - 40.00 Spec II Tire Balancer - 80.00 Moose Fender Bags (x2) - 23.00 Gold Belt Kidney Belt - 15.00 Stick on fluid filled Compass - 5.00 Super Siphon - 5.00 Steel Bead Breaker - 25.00 Plastic Headlight Guard (LiteGuard) - 7.00 Dual Star Manual 2-way Air Pump - 10.00 Multi-Bearing Set/Removal Tool - 10.00 SuperTrapp IDS Original + new fiberglass still in bag - 60.00 Wheel Bearing Set (new in box - sealed) - 45.00 OBO Complete set Rims/Tires/Chain/Sprockets/2 sets tires - 500.00 OBO _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

k650dsn@aol.com

klr parts for sale

Post by k650dsn@aol.com » Mon Jul 09, 2001 11:55 am

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "Jim Jackson" wrote:
> Complete set Rims/Tires/Chain/Sprockets/2 sets tires - 500.00 OBO >
For anyone not sure, this is one heck of a deal for these items. If I didn't have a set of rims, sprockets and chain in the garage already, I'd be all over this set of parts. Gino

jonathan.sykes@smallworld-us.com

klr parts for sale

Post by jonathan.sykes@smallworld-us.com » Sat Sep 15, 2001 3:00 pm

Stock exhaust, stock brakeline, stock bash plate, stock hand guards - all taken from my A15 KLR (2001) with less than 1500 miles on it. All in great shape. Make an offer if you're intested.

klr parts for sale

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:51 pm

I have a few KLR parts I'd like to sell. First, I have two bluish/green plastic side panels. The left one is almost perfect. The right one has two puncture holes from a muddy get off. I think it can be fixed with blue ice and a back side filler patch. I'm asking $40.00 for the pair. I have what I call a bikini aluminum bash plate. I think it was made by Moose but I'm not sure. I'm asking $15.00 for it and the mounting hardware. I also have two stock foot pegs to let go for, say $10.00 for the pair. I also think I have the stock handguards stored somewhere around here. Since I haven't searched for them yet, I have set no price. Why am I selling the plastic? Because I am turning my KLR into an all white KLR. I also have two white side plastic panels that I can let go for $20.00 for the pair. The sanding and polishing is just taking up too much of my time. I've decided to by new ones from Mid-West Action Supply. $70.00 less than the stealership. jim_ama585601

dooden

klr parts for sale

Post by dooden » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:03 pm

Dooden is waving his hand at that Aluminum Bash plate.... Jim already sent ya a email about it... Let me know. Dooden --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "jim_ama585601 " wrote:
> I have a few KLR parts I'd like to sell. First, I have two > bluish/green plastic side panels. The left one is almost perfect. The > right one has two puncture holes from a muddy get off. I think it can > be fixed with blue ice and a back side filler patch. I'm asking > $40.00 for the pair. I have what I call a bikini aluminum bash plate. > I think it was made by Moose but I'm not sure. I'm asking $15.00 for > it and the mounting hardware. I also have two stock foot pegs to let > go for, say $10.00 for the pair. I also think I have the stock > handguards stored somewhere around here. Since I haven't searched for > them yet, I have set no price. Why am I selling the plastic? Because > I am turning my KLR into an all white KLR. I also have two white side > plastic panels that I can let go for $20.00 for the pair. The sanding > and polishing is just taking up too much of my time. I've decided to > by new ones from Mid-West Action Supply. $70.00 less than the > stealership. > > jim_ama585601