14,110 ft

DSN_KLR650
Gary Bettes

seat

Post by Gary Bettes » Fri May 05, 2000 5:11 pm

>.........is the Russell saddle
truly worth the exorbitant cost and wait period? Absolutely!!! Gary B.

whalenwp

seat

Post by whalenwp » Mon Feb 11, 2002 8:06 am

Does anyone have a seat that I could borrow or buy real cheap. I now that borrowing a seat is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. I want to get my seat redone by Corbin and do not want to be without my bike for a month or two. Here in Florida we can ride all year long and would go through total KLR withdrawls if I did not have her for that long. Bill "SandShark"

Mark St.Hilaire, Sr

seat

Post by Mark St.Hilaire, Sr » Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:05 am

> I want to get my seat redone by Corbin and do not want to be without > my bike for a month or two. Here in Florida we can ride all year > long and would go through total KLR withdrawls if I did not have her > for that long.
Corbin doesn't need your saddle to build you one, or am I misunderstanding the situation? Wise men still seek Him... Mark St.Hilaire, Sr A15 Also: KLR6500@... HomePage: http://home.adelphia.net/~msaint/index.html KLR650 Motorcycle Pages: http://klr6500.tripod.com/ Valve Check & Adjustment Guide: http://klr6500.tripod.com/valves.html

George Basinet

seat

Post by George Basinet » Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:14 am

whalenwp wrote:
>Does anyone have a seat that I could borrow or buy real cheap. I now >that borrowing a seat is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. > >I want to get my seat redone by Corbin and do not want to be without >my bike for a month or two. Here in Florida we can ride all year >long and would go through total KLR withdrawls if I did not have her >for that long. > >Bill "SandShark" >
Bill, I don't think Corbin needs your old seat. George Escondido, CA

Ryan Newman

seat

Post by Ryan Newman » Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:50 am

> Does anyone have a seat that I could borrow or buy real cheap. I now > that borrowing a seat is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. > > I want to get my seat redone by Corbin and do not want to be without > my bike for a month or two. Here in Florida we can ride all year > long and would go through total KLR withdrawls if I did not have her > for that long.
I *believe* that Corbin makes their own seat pans, so you don't have to send your in. Ryan

mrkleen1975

seat

Post by mrkleen1975 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:04 pm

I am trying to find a seat for my 2000 klr like the one on the group home page. Any help?

benny screws

seat

Post by benny screws » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:46 am

I'm new to the group. I'm in need of help with finding a seat or suggestions on modifing a Corbin with the dip. I ride about a hour on that Corbin and my butt is in pain. Does anyone make a seat you can ride all day without the pain? If so, where can I buy one at a reasonable price? bhscrews@... --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Tumu Rock

seat

Post by Tumu Rock » Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:26 am

Buy a sheepskin pad and some egg-crate foam padding. Used together on the dip in the Corbin and you should be good to go. dat brooklyn bum
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Benny Screws wrote: > I'm new to the group. I'm in need of help with finding a seat or suggestions on modifing a Corbin with the dip. I ride about a hour on that Corbin and my butt is in pain. Does anyone make a seat you can ride all day without the pain? If so, where can I buy one at a reasonable price? bhscrews@y... > > --------------------------------- > Do you Yahoo!? > The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Conall O'Brien

seat

Post by Conall O'Brien » Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:59 am

If you send the KLR saddle to Corbin, or ride to the factory in the Hollister, CA. area, they can take out the dip and give you a flat seat for the cost of recovering the seat. That's one option. Conall
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Benny Screws wrote: > I'm new to the group. I'm in need of help with finding a seat or suggestions on modifing a Corbin with the dip. I ride about a hour on that Corbin and my butt is in pain. Does anyone make a seat you can ride all day without the pain? If so, where can I buy one at a reasonable price? bhscrews@y... > > --------------------------------- > Do you Yahoo!? > The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

S. B. Lawrence

seat

Post by S. B. Lawrence » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:03 am

Try http://www.day-long.com or http://mayercycle.homestead.com/MAYERCYCLE.html Don't know what you call reasonable but if you want to ride in comfort all day a few hundred $$$ is worth it IMO.
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Benny Screws wrote: >Does anyone make a seat you can ride all day without the pain? If so, where can I buy one at a reasonable price? bhscrews@y...