04 klr650 for sale indiana

DSN_KLR650
gwtompkins

fred hink

Post by gwtompkins » Tue Dec 18, 2001 1:00 pm

Does anyone know if Fred is on Holiday? No answer at his store. I'm in need of brake pads & line. GT A13

Fred Hink

fred hink

Post by Fred Hink » Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:04 pm

Unless you call going to the Moab Diner for lunch a holiday, I am open for business as usual. :-) Fred www.arrowheadmotorsports.com www.canyonlandsmotorclassic.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "gwtompkins" To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 12:00 PM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Fred Hink > Does anyone know if Fred is on Holiday? No answer at his store. I'm > in need of brake pads & line. > > GT > A13 > >

zootpatutie

fred hink

Post by zootpatutie » Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:30 am

Would be for me. :) Thanks for the quick service again Fred. Got the toys from you and am wrapping them for Christmas for my honey. Todd
> Unless you call going to the Moab Diner for lunch a holiday, I am open for > business as usual. :-) > > Fred > www.arrowheadmotorsports.com > www.canyonlandsmotorclassic.com > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "gwtompkins" > To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 12:00 PM > Subject: [DSN_klr650] Fred Hink > > > > Does anyone know if Fred is on Holiday? No answer at his store. I'm > > in need of brake pads & line. > > > > GT > > A13 > > > > > > > Checkout Dual Sport News at > http://www.dualsportnews.com > Be part of the Adventure! > > Visit the KLR650 archives at > http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 > > Post message: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subscribe: DSN_klr650-subscribe@yahoogroups.com > Unsubscribe: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > List owner: DSN_klr650-owner@yahoogroups.com > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

tfouty@sbcglobal.net

04 klr650 for sale indiana

Post by tfouty@sbcglobal.net » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I have decided to sell by 04 klr650. Will probably list on ebay in the next couple weeks or so when I can take some good pictures. Bought bike new in crate in July of 04. Now has 10,991 miles. Nearly mint condition, always kept inside, when I rode to work, always put cover on bike in parking lot. Very little to no fading. Valves adj. at 1000 miles and 8500 miles. Valve service done by now out-of- business local kawi dealer. It has had eight oil changes, have always used Bel-Ray full synthetic. I couldn't even count the number of times I've waxed this bike. Never down, only off road once, regardless of what you read, this is not a dirt bike. Great on gravel and dirt roads and hard pack trails. I've added the taller windscreen, tank bag and saddle bags all from Kawasaki. RAM Gps mount and Garmin V gps comes with bike. Currently has Avon Gripsters with around 7000 miles, will need new tires due to sidewall cracks. Also has battery tender with quick connect, will include cover with bike. I ride this bike weekly to work unless snow is in the forcast. This was my first "street" bike, perfect choice for dirt riders wanting to expand their horizons. Upright seating position provides great visibilty, bike handles well with similiar characteristics of an off road bike. With conservative riding techniques, I can squeeze a consistant 58 mpg out of this bike during warmer weather. Over the winter, I've dropped down to around 50 mpg. I plan on purchasing a sport tourer as soon as the KLR is gone. Firm $3000, contact me at tfouty@... or (765)376-0930. Located in West central Indiana.