anyone looking for a clean klr

DSN_KLR650
Don B

anyone looking for a clean klr

Post by Don B » Sun May 06, 2007 6:15 pm

Anyone in Norther Colorado or South Wyoming looking for a good clean KLR with some mods? I am thinking about selling mine. let me know and we can get pictures and details --

Amin Youssefzadeh

the new klr is too heavy.

Post by Amin Youssefzadeh » Sun May 06, 2007 8:22 pm

After comparing the specs. off the old school KLR 650 with the 2008 model, it's clearly visible that the '08 is way to heavy to fit as a dual bike (at least in my opinion). The new one weighs 386 pounds, while the old one weighs 337 pounds. I'm sure the new one kicks ass, but I love how the old school one handles. If I were to choose between keeping my 2006 or trading for a '08, I would stick to the '06. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

Craig Kahler

the new klr is too heavy.

Post by Craig Kahler » Sun May 06, 2007 8:52 pm

The 06 is lying about it's weight. I can't believe Kawasaki got away with that for 20 years! Craig Kahler Amin Youssefzadeh wrote: After comparing the specs. off the old school KLR 650 with the 2008 model, it's clearly visible that the '08 is way to heavy to fit as a dual bike (at least in my opinion). The new one weighs 386 pounds, while the old one weighs 337 pounds. I'm sure the new one kicks ass, but I love how the old school one handles. If I were to choose between keeping my 2006 or trading for a '08, I would stick to the '06. __________________________________________________________ Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097 --------------------------------- Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]