might be selling 94 klr

DSN_KLR650
crazy horse

might be selling 94 klr

Post by crazy horse » Mon May 15, 2006 5:01 pm

Obviously it could go for that depending on the condition and the likelyhood of fiding a local buyer. I have been to a couple of dealers lately and I honestly think that unless it is in real good shape, anything over 2k is way overpriced. CH mudslinger8883 wrote: i might be selling my 94 klr 650. i rarely ride it anymore and when i do its mostly in the woods so i want something smaller and lighter. as i said its a 94 klr 650 in great condition with around 8000 miles on it and brand new dunlop 606 tires,doohickey upgraded, progressive fork springs, braided brake lines and galfer pads. would it be worth 2 - 2400 ? i have a guy that may want to do a trade but im wonering what value i should place on my klr. i know they are worth well more than what KBB says. thanks guys, scott Archive Quicksearch at: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/moab/klr650_data_search.html List sponsored by Dual Sport News at: www.dualsportnews.com List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Member Map at: http://www.frappr.com/dsnklr650 Yahoo! Groups Links --------------------------------- Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2 /min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Catfish

nklr was doohickey now apology

Post by Catfish » Mon May 15, 2006 5:08 pm

First let me apologize to everybody NOT involved for all of this taking place ON list. Fred, I do apologize as I may have jumped the gun a little bit. I sent an updated post at 3:52 this afternoon to everybody I sent the first post to. (Copied below) My name is Tom. Catfish is not me hiding behind a nickname, if I posted as Tom, that would be hiding. Everybody really knows me at Catfish. My partner in this KLR, (and my parts business) Nick placed the order with you after I had sent him links to Mike's site and Mike sent him to you. He was expecting the part days ago. End of last week I believe. He was looking to get this bike going while on vacation which is now over. He contacted you, I believe by E-mail, and was upset that he was told you were out of stock AFTER the order was taken and that you should be shipping any day. He figured he'd have it in time anyway. He expressed to me that he was pissed because he though he should have received it already and that's why I wrote that post. I meant no malice when I wrote it and realized I should have reworded it after I reread it when I got it back from the lists. Hindsight is always 20/20. I am truly sorry (hanging head). And after all this Nick says "I'll wait until the end of the week and see what happens." I feel like a freshly smacked ASS! Once again, I'm sorry. Catfish "Tom" http://stores.ebay.com/FarkleMasters www.FarkleMasters.com IBA #12835 AMA Lifer 462122 Catfish, Excuse me? Just exactly how have I jerked you around? Since you seem to be in the motorcycle parts business you should know that you have no control over the manufacture of all the parts you sell. Do you have in stock all the items you advertise? I doubt it. It is easy to set behind your computer and make unfounded accusations. I only tell the truth that has been told to me concerning availability of parts. If the manufacturer gives me an ETA when I can expect their parts, this is all the information I have to pass on to the customer. If the manufacturer can not get parts here by their ETA, how is that my fault? Since you have hidden behind a nickname and not posted your real name, I can not help you any further than this. Since you have bad mouthed me and my business to all these mailing lists I feel you owe me an apology to the same lists. I wish you customers more reasonable than you seem to be. Fred Hink www.arrowheadmotorsports.com Copies in full and resend to everyone I sent my first post to. "You're not the first person to mention that Arrowhead is usually top notch. Let me start by saying it's my friend that's been dealing with them. He's handling the wrenching (he's a mechanic) and I'm handling the research (I sit in front of a PC a good portion of my day). He's getting the "It'll be here tomorrow and I'll get it shipped right out." speech. I'll see if I can get Fred on the phone and give him the chance to work it out. I didn't mean to cause any ill will."