anyone have a kill switch assy. for sale?

DSN_KLR650
biggbiker@sbcglobal.net

anyone have a kill switch assy. for sale?

Post by biggbiker@sbcglobal.net » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:44 pm

any year should work. T.I.A. Bigg B. A-4 A-6

iplayinedge

klr 650 spark plug?????

Post by iplayinedge » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Hello all, I have to change the spark plug in my 650. Just wondering if there's a peticular type or brand of spark plug which works better than others with the KLR 650. Or should I just go with the stock NGK again? Thanks, Jason

J Fortner

klr 650 spark plug?????

Post by J Fortner » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:00 pm

Get the stock for 99 cents and replace them often. Unless you plan on rolling up big miles quickly then get the irridium plug if you don't want to change plugs as frequently. I really don't see the stock 99 cent OEM plug and changing it to be an issue. Well err as long as you are not playing with those !#!@$!@$ radiator wings. I change the KLR plug every 2,500 ? miles per the manual. Takes several hours to do all the KLR maintenance of which the plug is like a 5 minute job. This is another area where the IMS tank shines. Ease of removal and maintenance. Jim
On 3/12/06, iplayinedge wrote: > > Hello all, > I have to change the spark plug in my 650. Just wondering if there's a > peticular type or brand of spark plug which works better than others > with the KLR 650. Or should I just go with the stock NGK again? > Thanks, > Jason > > > > > > > Archive Quicksearch at: > http://www.angelfire.com/ut/moab/klr650_data_search.html > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at: www.dualsportnews.com > List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Member Map at: http://www.frappr.com/dsnklr650 > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]