2004 a 19

DSN_KLR650
louisxander1

2004 a 19

Post by louisxander1 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:22 am

G'day, have mercy on an unbeliever! Maybe my book is newer than my bike then as it states on the back: KL650-A19. Sorry. The replies to my question on the knock is really scary. Does any one know of an South African KLR honcho? I mean if the official agents only says balancer shaft, what do they know then? Not to badmouth any Kawa dealer, but my theory is that the qualified mech qualifies in general, not on the KLR. I asked a Kawa dealer about the doohickey about 2 months ago and he did not know what I was talking about. I then mentioned that real name and he said no this specific problem was sorted and the doohickey doesn't give in anymore. That goes against what I read on the forum though. Did some 600km's this week end and I found my tweety. The circumstances were Windy from 2 o'clock on the right and I averaged about 130km/h. Petrol usage was at 13km/l. Is that high? My DR250SE averaged 18km/l in the same circumstances, but I had the throttle max open all the time? regards Louis - South Africa