nklr progressive lr front springs 4 sale

DSN_KLR650
Robert Wayne

nklr progressive lr front springs 4 sale

Post by Robert Wayne » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:20 am

Brand new, never installed set of Progressive LR front springs (klr650) for sale. $75.00 us plus actual cost shipping via UPS or USPS priority mail whichever is preferred or least expensive. Robert __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

jay_ritchie

squeeky tanks - thanks everyone

Post by jay_ritchie » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:21 am

That was my problem as well. The top bolt of the right-hand radiator cover was rubbing the frame. Got it all squared. I'll try to get my dealer to report it to Kawasaki... Thanks everyone for your help. Jay --- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Hayes" wrote:
> I had the same problem with a squeaky tank on my A19 I got in Feb.
Same
> deal, dealer found nothing. > > After digging myself, I found that the topmost screw which holds
the
> right-side fairing to the tank was too long and rubbing against the
bracket
> that holds the radiator fluid reservoir. Cut it short with a Dremel > tool...problem solved. > > Hope this helps, > Sean > > >From: "jay_ritchie" > >To: DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com > >Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Squeeky Tanks > >Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:07:36 -0000 > > > > > > > >New KLR last week (Wednesday). > > > >Has a squeek around the tank area. Thought it was the radiator
side
> >panels. Pulled those on Saturday and could make the sound by > >wiggling the tank... Buttoned it all back up since it was going to > >the dealer on Tues. I asked them to take a look at it when they
did
> >my 500 mile service. > > > >Long story short... Still squeeks. Dealer said they greased all
the
> >rubbers around the tank... Thought that they fixed it. I also > >figures out that they cut/removed the rubber alignment things on
the
> >radiator side panels. I guess in an attempt to stop the squeek?
Now
> >the panel flaps at 30ish mph... more annoying than the squeek. > > > >Anyone else with a squeeking tank... Any ideas where I should > >check. Tank bolts? > > > >All help is appreciated. > > > >Thanks > > > >Jay Ritchie > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Archive Quicksearch at: > >http://www.angelfire.com/ut/moab/klr650_data_search.html > >List sponsored by Dual Sport News at: www.dualsportnews.com > >List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > > > > >