training wheels sounds about right for this grou p! nklr

DSN_KLR650
Allen Maxfield

sept 24 eastern sierra ride...

Post by Allen Maxfield » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:07 am

Getting to old and broken to camp, or don't want to pack and carry all that stuff? I will be staying at the Bridgeport Inn (www.bridgeportinn.com) during Pat's Eastern Sierra Ride on Sep 24 and 25, and possibly 26 (Sun) night as well. Rides will be on 25 (Sat) and 26 (Sun). Most riders will be camping at a lower Twin Lakes campground. Most will be eating in Bridgeport with possible breakfasts at the Bridgeport Inn. Rooms are $85 (two beds-two persons) or $55 with a shared bath. Also, Keith Saltzer (Mr. Moose) and I, and a couple of other KLRlistas will be headed to the rendezvous from Santa Rosa on Friday morning if anyone wants to join up. We will be taking secondary roads whenever possible and may cross over the Sierras on S.R. 88 (Carson Pass) or S.R. 4 (Ebbetts Pass). [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

West Hovland

Post by West Hovland » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:12 am

Where is the Eastern Sierra Ride happening? Your link to the Brigdeport Inn is for a place in Wisconsin. That is quite a ride from Santa Rosa! West
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Maxfield" To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Cc: "Pat Schmid" ; ; "bardini family" ; "Keith Saltzer" Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 7:02 AM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Sept 24 Eastern Sierra Ride... > Getting to old and broken to camp, or don't want to pack and carry all > that stuff? I will be staying at the Bridgeport Inn > (www.bridgeportinn.com) during Pat's Eastern Sierra Ride on Sep 24 and 25, > and possibly 26 (Sun) night as well. Rides will be on 25 (Sat) and 26 > (Sun). Most riders will be camping at a lower Twin Lakes campground. Most > will be eating in Bridgeport with possible breakfasts at the Bridgeport > Inn. Rooms are $85 (two beds-two persons) or $55 with a shared bath. > > Also, Keith Saltzer (Mr. Moose) and I, and a couple of other KLRlistas > will be headed to the rendezvous from Santa Rosa on Friday morning if > anyone wants to join up. We will be taking secondary roads whenever > possible and may cross over the Sierras on S.R. 88 (Carson Pass) or S.R. 4 > (Ebbetts Pass). > >

Doug Herr

Post by Doug Herr » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:19 am

As noted, the link was to the wrong state, I think this is the one you are staying at: http://thebridgeportinn.com/ -- Doug Herr doug@...

john@yokohama.com.au

training wheels sounds about right for this grou p! nklr

Post by john@yokohama.com.au » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:53 pm

His name is Starving Marvin. -----Original Message----- From: Walt [mailto:a14@...] Sent: Monday, 16 August 2004 12:28 AM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: [DSN_klr650] Training wheels sounds about right for this group! NKLR Americans keep sending food to Africa but most of it doesn't make it there because Sally Struthers eats it first. Walt A14 "War Horse" -----Original Message----- No wonder millions die in Africa while you Americans are so concerned with Milosevic or Saddam! YAK List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links ________________________________________________________ THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENT(S) TRANSMITTED WITH IT MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL. YOU MAY NOT DISCLOSE, RE-TRANSMIT, COPY, DISTRIBUTE, OR ACT IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION UNLESS YOU ARE SO AUTHORISED. YOKOHAMA TYRE AUSTRALIA PTY. LIMITED DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN MAINTAINED NOR THAT THE COMMUNICATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ERRORS. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY postmaster@.... ________________________________________________________ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

kdxkawboy@aol.com

Post by kdxkawboy@aol.com » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:10 pm

In a message dated 2004-08-15 7:04:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, allenmaxfield@... writes:
> > Getting to old and broken to camp, or don't want to pack and carry all that > stuff? I will be staying at the Bridgeport Inn (www.bridgeportinn.com) > during Pat's Eastern Sierra Ride on Sep 24 and 25, and possibly 26 (Sun) night as > well. Rides will be on 25 (Sat) and 26 (Sun). Most riders will be camping at > a lower Twin Lakes campground. Most will be eating in Bridgeport with > possible breakfasts at the Bridgeport Inn. Rooms are $85 (two beds-two persons) or > $55 with a shared bath. > > Also, Keith Saltzer (Mr. Moose) and I, and a couple of other KLRlistas will > be headed to the rendezvous from Santa Rosa on Friday morning if anyone wants > to join up. We will be taking secondary roads whenever possible and may > cross over the Sierras on S.R. 88 (Carson Pass) or S.R. 4 (Ebbetts Pass). >
The Bridegport Inn is one of the better places to stay at n town, it is certainly been around about the longest. I've been checking the motels to see if there are any real dogs and didn't see any. What motels are Bridgeport rely 100% on the tourist trade and they are all a safe bet for a clean bed and a hot shower. Pat G'ville, Nv [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]