nklr: luker bitten - a16 for sale

DSN_KLR650
joesal9

good mechanic in lv, nv??

Post by joesal9 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:40 pm

Does anyone know of a good mechanic in Las Vegas? I really don't like the local dealerships (does anyone?!?!). I usually do the work myself, but I have limited space available to me at present and I really want to get my clutch/fork seals fixed. PS. I really miss my mechanic from Jersey... Service Specialties in Glassboro, NJ, the best around. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to bring them to Vegas with me. Thanks in advance. Sal A9 - KLR A19 - ZG

ston787

nklr: luker bitten - a16 for sale

Post by ston787 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:21 pm

I've lurked on this list off and on over a four year span. I've learned a lot about our beloved KLR, and about riding and motorcycle maintenance in general. There is a wealth of information in the archives and the web resources that listers have created. It's also pretty amusing sometimes! So I just wanted to say thanks before I go. I have been bitten by the dreaded "track day" bug, and need to trade one of my toys. With some sadness, I've picked my A16. 6900 miles - many upgrades including Happy-Trails aluminum boxes located in the Austin, Texas area http://www.texmoto.net/klr650 for details and photos Thanks again. Regards, --ston787--