suspension up grades?

DSN_KLR650
dlnevins

driving lights , enough juice a3 ?

Post by dlnevins » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:22 am

Hey : Does anyone know if my 89 a3 has enough spare electrical capacity to power some 35w driving lites? 55w ? BIG HONKING 100w Baja style lights? I see some extra hot leads with pigtails just hanging there waiting to be connected? What happens if I use more power than the alternator can generate? Would it smoke the alternator, or just wouldn't get enough to charge the battery? Thanks in advance for any input?

mwl_95623

suspension up grades?

Post by mwl_95623 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:06 am

Few Questions: (1) "Works" also makes a standard shock without the reservior that is in the same price range as the F1 Engineering replacement shock. Which is the better shock? Why? Which is the better value when you take into consideration customer service and long-term support? (2) If a reservior is available (as is the case w/Works) is it a no-brainer to spend the extra cash and get it? Or, are the benefits only realized by the most extreem riders? Matt
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Devon wrote: > > Way better- $495 for F1 Engineering replacement shock. (they will valve > to suit your weight etc) > > Way, Way better- $620 for Works shock with remote reservior (also custom > valving) >