Spells for Help With Subsidized or Low Income Housing

truebeliever
Need to obatain lower rent and get my husband out of jail

Unread post by truebeliever » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello,
I am moving in a new home on September 1st and its really a nice house but needs a lot of work done on it. It has 3 BR, 2 baths and two kitchens with a finish basement. The owner was asking for $1300, but said he won't go any lower than $1000.00 and any other repairs that we want to have done to the home such as putting up a fence and painting the outside is up to me. I would like to know what can I get to get them to offer me a lower rent. I looked up in the system how can you charge me all that money and you don't pay your taxes?

He say's that he isn't hurting for money and just brought his mom a new house. I brought a Controlling candle and don't know if I should burn it and write" Give me a low rent of x amount of dollars" What should I do in this case?

Also my husband is in jail and has done 11 years and they are giving him the run around about a parole date or releasing him what should I do besides read Psalms 142?

Any suggestions I will be very grateful...

Currently doing the freezer spell and ammonia spell for other situations.. :?
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to obatain lower rent and get my husband out of jail

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:22 pm

You can burn a the controlling candle, or you could make a sweet jar with five finger grass, solomon's seal, and some john the conqueror so that he will grant you this favor. Then I would burn a white candle on top asking inscribed with his name and lower rent on the candle to help him grant you this favor.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 am

Thank you so much for your quick response and I am on it. :D
True Believer,

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 am

Stars advice is wonderful (as usual lol) I would only add that when you actual ask him this that you have a bit of Five Finger Grass in your pocket, thats an old trick to get people to grant you a favor.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 am

Agreed to all of the above. For the jail situation for your husbands need, I would go with some court case products to help with the parole issue:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 am

Thanks so much for the help that was giving..
True Believer,

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 am

Hi there,
I would also advise you to place an envelope of five finger grass behind a picture in your new place so that whenever he (or anyone else comes in) they are in the same room with it but would not be able to see it. This is an old trick to make people and landlords specifically cooperate with you. Two honey jars--one for the landlord and one for the courtcase are good ideas. If you need to work faster on the landlord I would do a purple or green candle with compelling/bend over/money stay with me oil burned on top of the landlord's full name and your petition.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 am

Thanks so much!!
True Believer,

Nyk
Moving Help for my Mum

Unread post by Nyk » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

Hello there, I wondered if anyone on the forums could help me with a situation my mum is in.

She's in her seventies and is living with my older brother who (sort of) takes care of her. Her health isn't brilliant and she suffers from swollen and painful feet which make walking any kind of distance difficult for her. She currently lives on a housing estate at the top of a hill and would like to move into a ground floor flat (apartment) in the next town over, preferably somewhere right in the town so she doesn't have to cope with any more hills.

She's currently on a housing list and waiting for something to come up, however in the meantime the local kids are making her life hell. They play out in the street at all hours of the day and night, use the outside of her living room wall as a place to kick their footballs against, throw things into her garden and generally make a damned nuisance of themselves. She does yell at them occasionally though they've started laughing at her and she feels intimidated by them.

Is there something, or a number of things, anyone can recommend to help her find a suitable place to live and to take care of these kids while she's waiting?

Thanks in advance.

LemonadeKarma

Re: Moving Help for my Mum

Unread post by LemonadeKarma » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 am

Hopefully, somebody w/ expertise will reply to you soon. In the meantime, i am sending love to you and your mom.

Nyk
Re: Moving Help for my Mum

Unread post by Nyk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 am

Sorry for late reply, thanks for your good wishes LemonadeKarma.

sweethoodooladiee
Spells to Improve Life Situation Get Ahead on Several Levels

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:40 am

Hi, everyone I am here to ask advice as to what LM products do I need to purchase, candles, oils, powders etc to get more a head in life than I am now.

I have a roof over me and my children's head, not homeless or anything. I plan on paying fees that I owe the department of motor vehicles and then I have to pass the driver's permit test, so then I can purchase a car of my own.

This is my primary goal.

Any suggestions???

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 am

I would start simple and then go from there. Buy 12 small 4-inch or 6-inch purple candles, a few of the star candle holders, and some Crown of Success Oil, Incense, and Sachet Powder. Use these in a combination (dress the candles, circle or double-dress with the incense or powder, light the incense while burning the dressed and carved candle) for continued success in life.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 am

Thank you! That is pretty simple and I will take your advice. :) great suggestion.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Improve Life Situation Get Ahead on Several Levels

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 am

You are very welcome. That is just one of the most basic things that I have done with wonderful results. From there you can work your way up to larger candles and more involved spell works. I am sure that more people will chime in here as well with some great suggestions for you. There are some simple baths that can really get you going! Among the MANY other suggestions for your particular situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sweethoodooladiee

Unread post by sweethoodooladiee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 am

Ok cool, I would like to know what baths I should try first before doing any of the work suggested -- road opener, van van, or herb baths?

Spells for Help With Subsidized or Low Income Housing

Unread post by Karma » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Okay I live in a apartment where they have percentages 35, 50, 60, & 85 %. Depending on your income is where they place you. Right now I am under 1 bedroom 50%.I talked to the manager about changing me to 35% either 1 or 2 bedroom. He put me on the internal waiting list which I am #3. My question to yall is what is something that I can do to make sure I get 35%, I dont care if it is a 1 bedroom or 2 but I really neeed 35%?

Oh yea just to let you know I burnt a white plain candle with 3 papers shoved down in there and blessing oil. That read the name of my building and 1 or 2 bedroom 35%. and that candle cracked and broke

Then I burnt an St.Expedite candle on the situation and the entire candle caught fire really really bad.

what else is there to do?

Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Help With Subsidized or Low Income Housing

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 pm

From the way it sounds to me, there is a lot of energy in this prayer you are trying to send out. And that is being hit with some strong resistance. The two combined cause the effects you are seeing in the results. Candles catching on fire and the like.

My recommendation to you is some calming and easy working prayers. Such as asking for your desire before bed each night, and reciting a Psalm. Such as Psalm 23. A heavy hand can be met with every resistance, but an easy hand used with calm intention can sometimes work wonders.

I hope this helps you!

Best of Luck to You.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:32 pm

OMG Karma this is the exact same thing I am going through right now. I finally got a reading from an AIRR reader and was told that I am not on the manager enough, that I just tell the manager what I want and I leave it alone. I was told that I need to call everyday and go everyday to the office so they can stop putting me to the side. I am going to try some road opener also to help with the obstacles that's stopping me from getting the apartment, maybe a attraction also. Hope this helps

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Get that manager in a sweetening jar quick; powdered sugar, a bit of tobacco to dominate him, a little black mustard to influence his mind (just a little). Get his picture or signature on paper as a personal link. Put all of that in a jar and shake it up daily, burning candles on top; I'd suggest red candles to give it some heat.

Also PLEASE be careful with fire! You've had some exploding candles; they won't give you a new apartment if you burn down the old one!

Good luck.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 am

Is there any candles that I can do also to back up the work while I do the honey jar.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Good Evening, Hi ImDiane,
Yes, you can do that.
Go to this webpage for all the details; http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Unread post by Karma » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:44 pm

OKay you guys. The time is here. I received a phone call from my manager Friday stating that I am next on the 35% 2 bedroom list and that it will become available in April. I already have the "management team" on my side. But now I am wondering what can I do to make sure I get approved by corporate and make sure I get the apartment??

Random thought: I just noticed that the apartment will be available on the same day that I started this topic a year ago.... Kinda weird.
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, Karma,
There's a couple of links that has some good advice: got-new-lease,-want-the-upper-hand-over-the-landlord-t23955.html-sid=1775328d6eec9466da40911823a29373
Here's one with many wonderful ideas to influence them: super-slow,-lazy-landlord-must-bring-my-apartment-up-to-code-t19549.html-sid=1775328d6eec9466da40911823a29373
Wishing you the very best and praying that you get that approval
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:00 am

Also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League to get other strengthening your outcome.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Unread post by Karma » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Thank you guys, I will keep you updated.
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:06 am

When working with a bureaucracy that must approve an application for subsidized housing, i recommend performing a sugar spell. You can easily adapt the kind of sugar spell that is used to get favours from bank loan officers, probation or parole boards, or any place where people fulfill a job of saying yes or no to applicants. The easiest way to do this is with their business cards. You will want to use sugar, not honey, because when you go to see them, you will take the business card out of the sugar and carry it with you and wave it at anyone in the reception desk area -- even getting them to touch it. If you can get the person to write a note (such as an appointment date or a phone extension number) on their card, so much the better.

Read more about how to perform these kinds of sugar spells -- and many others, in this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

rootKeeper

Re: Spells to Improve Life Situation Get Ahead Find Fame Fortune

Unread post by rootKeeper » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:05 pm

sweethoodooladiee,

weird as this may sound, for the car loan? or finding a car? go about it as you will, but do some work to enhance your own popularity.

i am on disability and got a car loan through the band of a buddy.... she didnt co-sign or anything, but the banker knows her really well. she said something nice about me. i had to network and get out there and show my happy face to get the loan. getting the van was another odyssey. i wound up going over 100 miles to visit friends, and wound up getting a used van from a motorcycle mechanic. from the mojo i had bought marjoram and feverfew, mixed at home with rubbing alcohol if it seems people have ill will towards my new freedom. minor van repairs, again, put out new friends energy. found a mechanic locally who would work on under the table credit... i took the mechanics soda and snacks and garden fresh produce for tips.

work it, girl. and good luck!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, sweethoodooladiee,

Try a 13 herb bath first (just to get rid of any negativity and start fresh with your spells). I think it's always best to start fresh and without any negative energies lingering:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, do your spell work!!!

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Extremedivas1195

Re: Spells to Improve Life Situations Getting Ahead in Life

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:30 am

I want to travel around the world but my overbearing controlling family is taking over my life.

I really want a traveling spell so I can go places.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello, Extremedivas

Here's a really good spell for you -- Road Opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Since the main topic here is getting ahead in life (success), can anyone recommend psalms?

I know psalm 23 is an excellent one, but what are some other ones?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 am

Psalm 72 is good; it's about King Solomon and how he and the people help each other.

Psalm 67 is about God's blessings.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:19 pm

1) What is the fame spell or date-a-celebrity spell work or instructions?

2) What do you do if you are already famous, but you need to be at the right place at right time, but you don't live in those places?

3) Suppose I wanted to go through the motions with acting and directing motion picture films, Is there a way were I can use roots and hoodoo to get the finances to get funded for a A-list movie?

4) If i wanted to be an Actor/Actress, and I wanted to get the status of say, Angelina Jolie, or Will Smith, or any body who is A-list, like Oprah, what could I use to invite the spirits to help me and position me to make it come true?

5) If i wanted to be a U.S. Senator, or If I was Mitt Romney, and I wanted to beat Obama, and i came to Lucky Mojo, what could i use if i wanted to win and make it become a reality?

6) If i wanted to go into the stock market, and I have the formula, and I wanted to buy businesses, and run hedge funds?

7) If i wanted to date someone who is already a celebrity that is getting attention and bring them to me?

I'm just curious.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Dear asterick,

1) There is no one way to do this work. There is no "the" fame spell and no "the" date a celebrity spell. Fame is an extreme form of positive attention. Dating a celebrity is too widespread a concept to fall into any category -- you may wish to date a ceebrity for fame, to destroy him or her, for money, for love, or to get revenge on someone who spurned you. The motivating factor is as important here as the fact that you wish to date a celebrity.

2) You wuld do work for travel to those places, using photos and dirt from those places.

3) There are spells for finnces -- they are no different for getting funding for a movie project than for getting funding for a mortgage or a business start-up.

4) There are spirits of the dead who were famous; you would seek them out at their graves and get some of their graveyard dirt and use it to sprinkle on yourself, to keep them near you and help remind people of them and their charisma when they saw you.

5) Political spells of charisma work the same way as film and literature spells of charisma. Mitt Romney lost to Obama. Obama had more magic charms!

6) Again, there are two parts to this: first attracting luck and money, and second, attracting the right people. These spells would be no different than other attraction and luck spells. You could work with the graveyard dirt of a rch person, should you choose.

7) This is more difficult than it sounds. You have to be available and they have to know where to find you, otherwise all you will do is become part of their fantasy life. You will need social and physcal contact as well as spell work.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon May 16, 2016 6:50 am

I would like to do the following spells for a friend to improve his business and enable him to make better life decisions:

Wealthy Way
Clarity/King Solomon's Wisdom
Crown of Success
Crucible of Courage

Can I do them all at the same time or should I focus on one purpose at a time? Thanks!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, Innocence,

That is so sweet of you to help a friend.

Personally, I would work on one at a time.

I'd start with blockbuster: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

The follow with the Clarity/King Solomon's Wisdom

Then continue the others in the order that you see fit

Wishing you success with your spells

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Greetings all.
Am hoping this is the right forum.
Please am hoping to find answers or advice.
The story is that am "married" , very long distance relationship. Haven't seen him in 2 years now and have not spoken to him in 2 mont5h. He is intouch with our 12 year old. We have 2 girls together. Our communication is a zero. Long story short, I have just realized he is not paying attention to the kids and I as he has opened a new company with some lady. And has been touring places with her. ( I have a break up spell ongoing for them.)
My question is how or what do I do for him spend financially on the kids and I. Am not hoping on reuniting, am looking forward to a separation. And the breakup spell ongoing is for him to break up with that lady, cause since he met her, my kids and i don't matter. And honestly I have broken my vows, so getting back is not an option. I only need to be comfortable financially with the kids.
Please every 2 cents is welcomed.
Thank you all for your time. And sorry for the Long message.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

Oh, geez, I am so VERY sorry. What a terrible thing to happen to your family.

You may want to consider an influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Along with an influence honey jar:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

And here is a whole page that Miss cat wrote on these type of spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I pray this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:33 am

Thank you very much. Will get to it. Life sucks at times

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Thank you Aida,
I appreciate you.
Please how do you see setting up candles with CM like " I dominate my man" in this situation, influence and bewitching.
Thank you.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

I have no idea what you just asked me and I don't know what the abbreviation means.

PLEASE post in the correct subforum also. And please be more clear as I honestly don't know what you asked me

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Pugliacci

Life changes conjure

Unread post by Pugliacci » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm

1) I applied for a specific job and have been granted an interview. I began a candle ritual to aid in acquiring the job a month ago. I ordered a spell kit and also a talisman to take to the interview on August 23rd, but am now wondering if these will be of any use, since I did the candle ritual last month. They are deciding on the position in October.

2) Additionally, I am trying to buy a house. I need to be out of my apartment in October (the same time frame as the job position will be decided). I am clear I want specific features in my new home. Would it be effective to try a ritual to help me find my dream home within my budget or do I just have too many things going and should simply focus on one thing?

Please offer some direction on my best path.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, Pugliacci,

Welcome to the forum!

Of course these items will be of good use. Keep working spells until the day before the interview.

Honestly, I would just work on one thing at a time. These are 2 very important things and the house depends on the job.

But that's just my opinion...

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Pugliacci

Unread post by Pugliacci » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 am

Thank you for the direction. I can appreciate the need to focus one thing at a time but I wanted to clarify that the house although depenedent on a job is not really dependent on the specific job I want. Whether I get that job or not I must move out of my current location.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello, Pugliacci,

Yes, I understand.

Maybe I wasn't clear on my response. Sorry about that!!

Nevertheless (as you said), prioritize!

I pray that all works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Pugliacci

Unread post by Pugliacci » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Got it, Thanks do much for the help.

+lakecityfaery1

which do I use?

Unread post by +lakecityfaery1 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello,

I'm hoping to find out what to do if I have several issues that are large and difficult to solve? What oils to use, what people to affect, how to save myself, and other issues are at stake here. I would like a road to open, but am majorly hindered by my family, the ex, and other people and issues.

What do I do so I don't waste your time or act on a subject and be inappropriate in some way?

I am very grateful for you. Thank you so much for being here.

Best to you always,

+lakecityfaery1

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello, +lakecityfaery1 --

Hoodoo is a frm of folk magic. It addresses issues on a practical level. It is not a form of personal salvation, although many approach it as such, after they have determined (usually through magical divination) that their problems are magical in nature. Hoodoo cannot be a substitute for medical or legal assistance.

If you have many problems, i suggest that you address each one in order of importance of ease of solution of the problem. At this forum we have quite a number of sub-topical threads dealing with specific areas of life, such as money, love, health, employment, school, and so forth. Find an area of interest and look at the threads there. If one of them seems similar to your situation, read it and follow out the links provided, both to web pages and to other Forum pages. If, after reading a thread, you still have questions, just ask.

If your questions concern the use of Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, just go to the sub-forum that deals with the type of product you are interested in (such as oils, sachet powders, or spell kits), then find the thread on the product by name. Read it through and follow the links. If you still have questions, just ask.

If you are seeking a reader to perform a divination on your problems, a rootworker to cast spells on your behalf, or aspiritual coach to guide you as you learn to perform your own conjure work, there is a sub-forum for those topics as well, and you may read and post there.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Jdia88

Multiple Life Changing and Success Issues

Unread post by Jdia88 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello I'm new to the forum. I have several things that I'm seeking help with.

JOB: I have been with my current employer for over 3 years. I have applied for other positions to no avale I was not extended an interview or even an acknowledgement that my resume was received. I applied for these positions so that I can make more money and better hours. in the last 2 month I have applied again for another position which is a step up from my current position and come to find out that position has been filled in one of our new locations and once again no acknowledgment of the receipt of my resume. since then I've had to take on 2 more jobs to almost make ends meet. I would welcome any suggestions to turning this around.

KEEP MY HOME: I also want to keep my home its currently in review for a modification and I have been sending the same documents for the last 12 months and they called me yesterday to say that I need to send the missing documents.

NEW APARTMENT: I am also looking to move in a new apartment. my credit is low a broken lease has appeared on my credit report.

ATHLETIC SUCCESS FOR MY SON: y son is in athletics in school what would I use for him to excel in that area as well to make sure excelling in academics.

HELP ME PLEASE :(

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Jdia88

Wow! You have OBSTACLES! Holy cow!

My recommendation is to perform a blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell.

That blockbuster will help with all these proverbial brick walls and the road opener can then pave the way for roads to be opened

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

For your son, a Crown of Success spell kit sounds ideal!

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Please keep us posted after you have performed these spells

Wishing you the VERY best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Jdia88

Unread post by Jdia88 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:14 am

Thank you Miss Aida..I will try your suggestions

Jdia88

Unread post by Jdia88 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:11 am

Also I was wondering if I should focus on one thing at a time or because everything is happening at the same time should I do the blockbuster with king Solomon as well the road opener and I was wondering about the specific oil power or candle to get approved for the apartment I really want. my credit depends on what happens next as well as I need to purchase another car that depends on my credit
another area of my job requires certification and possibly good credit if I can get the certification I wouldn't need the other 2 jobs ....im all over the place ...

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello, Jdia88

This is what I would do:

Blockbuster first

Then, the road opener

Then, focus on what is more important.

You have a lot of different things going on. King Solomon doesn't fit into the blockbuster or road opener spells based on your dilemmas.

But you're not going to solve all these issues with one spell.

For your credit issues, see this thread: http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-ge ... lit=credit

For the apartment, see this thread:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/post361005.h ... nt#p361005

But, please start with what I had recommended.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:53 am

I need a spell to get section 8 quick.

I am on a fixed income so ! can't afford rent. So, I need section 8 or low income housing for me and my family.

Any oil or spells to get me to section 8.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello, Extremedivas

Try looking at this thread:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-fi ... 19832.html

Also, St Expedite is perfect for this situation. I would definitely work with him

www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

cmhopkins7443

Unread post by cmhopkins7443 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:06 am

Hello all, and thanks for reading my question.

I am about to be a single mom, and my living situation is what I am concerned with. Because of my poor credit/rental history, (baby daddy would make me sign a lease and then stop paying his half of the rent, we would then get evicted) I can only get approved for a crappy place in a bad neighborhood. I don't want to subject my 2 yr old blessing to that. Add to that I need to be moved prior to March 31st. Is there a speedy work, possibly with the rental application, that can get me into a beautiful home?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:34 am

Hello cmhopkins7443,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum :) If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry you're in this predicament. Miss Aida had some great advice in the post above yours to work with St. Expedite in this type of situation, and I totally agree. You can read more about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

You will also find lots of ideas for spellwork under this thread:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-fi ... 19832.html

Good luck to you, I hope you find a nice place.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Car_chiang

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by Car_chiang » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi all, my name is Carla, in New to the forum but have been reading for a while.
Hope I can get some help and advice with my situation.
My husband and I applied for the Affordable Housing Program here in NY and it has been a year with no response from them.
What I can do to have the chance and get an apartment with the program? Tenants are selected randomly by the system.
Thanks for your advice!!

❤️❤️❤️

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Car_chiang ,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read the posts on this thread for excellent spells.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”