1999 klr for sale

DSN_KLR650
bridog310

lost a dang swing arm stopper end cap!

Post by bridog310 » Sun May 23, 2004 5:40 pm

Hello all, I know I don't post too often but I enjoy reading all your messages in lurk mode. So on with the problem at hand. I was doing some tire switchin and on my way back from work the next day lost my swing arm stopper end cap. Oh lost my nuts too. Both of them. I got a supply of nuts just need an end cap. Anybody got one? Thanks ahead of time. Take care, Brian M in RI

bigfatgreenbike

Post by bigfatgreenbike » Sun May 23, 2004 8:34 pm

bridog310@... wrote:
>Hello all, > >I know I don't post too often but I enjoy reading all your messages >in lurk mode. So on with the problem at hand. I was doing some tire >switchin and on my way back from work the next day lost my swing arm >stopper end cap. Oh lost my nuts too. Both of them. I got a supply >of nuts just need an end cap. Anybody got one? Thanks ahead of time. > >
1- look up the part on Vehicle Information> Parts Diagrams on the buykawasaki.com website. The entire parts fiche is online. 2- go to ronayers.com and enter the full part number in the search window (XXXXX-XXXX usually, including the dash). 3- If it comes up, order it. If it doesn't, email or call ronayers in the morning. They don't stock it if it didn't come up but can get it. The ronayers price will usually be 10-25% under normal retail. I'll happily pay the normal dealers markup for anything they keep in stock, but I can make a phone call and use a computer just like anyone else. -- Devon Brooklyn, NY A15-Z '01 KLR650 '81 SR500 cafe racer "The truth's not too popular these days....." Arnold Schwarzenneger, in The Running Man

Fred Hink

Post by Fred Hink » Sun May 23, 2004 9:22 pm

I have them in stock. Fred http://www.arrowheadmotorsports.com http://www.angelfire.com/ut/moab/cmc.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "bigfatgreenbike" To: Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 7:19 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Lost a dang swing arm stopper end cap! > > > bridog310@... wrote: > > >Hello all, > > > >I know I don't post too often but I enjoy reading all your messages > >in lurk mode. So on with the problem at hand. I was doing some tire > >switchin and on my way back from work the next day lost my swing arm > >stopper end cap. Oh lost my nuts too. Both of them. I got a supply > >of nuts just need an end cap. Anybody got one? Thanks ahead of time.

David S Samuels

1999 klr for sale

Post by David S Samuels » Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm

Folks, I have not been actively trying to sell my loaded KLR but the better half is becoming a little more pushy about me having multpile bikes in the garage, I know get rid of her instead. But she comes with a lot of accessories that I do not want to lose :) 1999 KLR 650 14, 000 miles Options: taller screen bash plate rotor protector highway pegs/ radiator guard center stand happy trails pannier rack 12 volt plug steel braided brake lines progressive springs extra tires tail light modulator Bike is in very good shape. Well maintained; no accidents. Asking $2250.00 for everything Thanks Dave Samuels Suffield, CT dssamuels@...