iridium (part number??) - my bad!

DSN_KLR650
Felicisimo Madarang

iridium (part number??)

Post by Felicisimo Madarang » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:20 pm

Anyone have the part number to the Iridium handy? -----Original Message----- From: Guy B. Young II [mailto:gbyoung2@...] Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 1:31 PM To: bseifert71@...; Randall; DSN_klr650 Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium spark plug? Jeez!! I got this image..... At 12:24 PM 3/13/04 -0800, Harry Seifert wrote:
>It's kinda like your wife's underwear...............if you know she's >got the expensive slinkies from Victoria's Secret on instead of the two >buck Martha Stewart K-Marties, she's a much hotter hunny bunny!! > >Both do the same job; one just makes you feel better.
List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links

Jean-Philippe Granger

iridium (part number??)

Post by Jean-Philippe Granger » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:35 pm

NGK IX Iridium: DPR8EA-9 JP Granger A12 Montreal -----Original Message----- From: Felicisimo Madarang [mailto:madarang@...] Sent: March 14, 2004 11:20 PM To: 'DSN_klr650' Subject: RE: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium (Part Number??) Anyone have the part number to the Iridium handy? -----Original Message----- From: Guy B. Young II [mailto:gbyoung2@...] Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 1:31 PM To: bseifert71@...; Randall; DSN_klr650 Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium spark plug? Jeez!! I got this image..... At 12:24 PM 3/13/04 -0800, Harry Seifert wrote:
>It's kinda like your wife's underwear...............if you know she's >got the expensive slinkies from Victoria's Secret on instead of the two >buck Martha Stewart K-Marties, she's a much hotter hunny bunny!! > >Both do the same job; one just makes you feel better.
List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links

Jean-Philippe Granger

iridium (part number??) - my bad!

Post by Jean-Philippe Granger » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:47 pm

I stand corrected. The Iridium plug is DPR8EIX9. That other number is for the regular plug. Thanks Jake! JP Granger A12 Montreal -----Original Message----- From: Jean-Philippe Granger [mailto:jpgranger@...] Sent: March 14, 2004 11:22 PM To: 'DSN_klr650' Subject: RE: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium (Part Number??) NGK IX Iridium: DPR8EA-9 JP Granger A12 Montreal -----Original Message----- From: Felicisimo Madarang [mailto:madarang@...] Sent: March 14, 2004 11:20 PM To: 'DSN_klr650' Subject: RE: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium (Part Number??) Anyone have the part number to the Iridium handy? -----Original Message----- From: Guy B. Young II [mailto:gbyoung2@...] Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 1:31 PM To: bseifert71@...; Randall; DSN_klr650 Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Re: Iridium spark plug? Jeez!! I got this image..... At 12:24 PM 3/13/04 -0800, Harry Seifert wrote:
List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links