warning: nkrl but suzuki ts125

DSN_KLR650
Fireman Ed

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by Fireman Ed » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:27 am

A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the list? Fireman Ed A17

Joe

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by Joe » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:30 am

I made the trip from Kansas a few weeks ago. I rode all through the Smoky's and camped out for a week before returning. Rode the "Dragon" three times and loved every turn! Joe in Kansas
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Fireman Ed" wrote: > A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch > of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the > list? > Fireman Ed > A17

PauL M. Bober

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by PauL M. Bober » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:41 am

Dude .. is there a place online that I can order a T-shirt for the dragon? I know friends that ride it, Christmas is coming and I am 2200 miles from the smokies! PauL M. Bober -----Original Message----- From: Joe [mailto:zooka@...] Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 8:31 AM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR-ish Dragon KLRs I made the trip from Kansas a few weeks ago. I rode all through the Smoky's and camped out for a week before returning. Rode the "Dragon" three times and loved every turn! Joe in Kansas
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Fireman Ed" wrote: > A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch > of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the > list? > Fireman Ed > A17 List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Joe

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by Joe » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:01 am

I don't think their shop sells online. Besides, you wouldn't want to where a "Dragon Slayer" t-shirt if you didn't slay "the Dragon", would you? Joe in Kansas --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "PauL M. Bober" wrote:
> Dude .. is there a place online that I can order a T-shirt for the
dragon? I
> know friends that ride it, Christmas is coming and I am 2200 miles
from the
> smokies! > > PauL M. Bober > > -----Original Message----- > From: Joe [mailto:zooka@a...] > Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 8:31 AM > To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR-ish Dragon KLRs > > I made the trip from Kansas a few weeks ago. I rode all through the > Smoky's and camped out for a week before returning. Rode > the "Dragon" three times and loved every turn! > > Joe > in Kansas > > --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Fireman Ed"
wrote:
> > A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch > > of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the > > list? > > Fireman Ed > > A17 > > > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ > courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

PauL M. Bober

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by PauL M. Bober » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:46 am

It would not be for me .. it would be for Christmas ...! PauL M. Bober -----Original Message----- From: Joe [mailto:zooka@...] Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:01 AM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR-ish Dragon KLRs I don't think their shop sells online. Besides, you wouldn't want to where a "Dragon Slayer" t-shirt if you didn't slay "the Dragon", would you? Joe in Kansas --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "PauL M. Bober" wrote:
> Dude .. is there a place online that I can order a T-shirt for the
dragon? I
> know friends that ride it, Christmas is coming and I am 2200 miles
from the
> smokies! > > PauL M. Bober > > -----Original Message----- > From: Joe [mailto:zooka@a...] > Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 8:31 AM > To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR-ish Dragon KLRs > > I made the trip from Kansas a few weeks ago. I rode all through the > Smoky's and camped out for a week before returning. Rode > the "Dragon" three times and loved every turn! > > Joe > in Kansas > > --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Fireman Ed"
wrote:
> > A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch > > of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the > > list? > > Fireman Ed > > A17 > > > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ > courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Mark Wilson

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by Mark Wilson » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:57 am

----- Original Message ----- From: "PauL M. Bober" To: "Joe" ; DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 11:38 AM Subject: RE: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR-ish Dragon KLRs > Dude .. is there a place online that I can order a T-shirt for the dragon? I > know friends that ride it, Christmas is coming and I am 2200 miles from the > smokies! > > PauL M. Bober http://www.tailofthedragon.com/shop/index.html

Sonny Bulla

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by Sonny Bulla » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:06 pm

"Fireman Ed" writes:
>A buddy from work was down at the Tail of the Dragon with a bunch >of 'busa guys, and saw a couple of KLR's there. Anyone from the >list?
I live, maybe, 40 min away from that area so, depending on when it was, it could've been me...but I haven't been over there in a few months though. And... "PauL M. Bober" asks:
>Dude .. is there a place online that I can order a T-shirt for the dragon?
You can try here... http://www.tailofthedragon.com Sonny '02 KLR650 http://home.earthlink.net/~sbulla http://www.louisemandrell.com

kdxkawboy@aol.com

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by kdxkawboy@aol.com » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:46 pm

For the guys that came up to the Eastern Sierra Rendezvous, what do you think? Could highways 108 and 4 be the equal of the Dragon? These roads are so 'bad' that they scare off a lot of the cruiser crowd. I think its all the of camber stuff and the decomposed granite on the corners. Pat G'ville, Nv In a message dated 2003-09-25 8:31:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, zooka@... writes:
> > > I made the trip from Kansas a few weeks ago. I rode all through the > Smoky's and camped out for a week before returning. Rode > the "Dragon" three times and loved every turn! > > Joe > in Kansas > >
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

monahanwb

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by monahanwb » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:05 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, kdxkawboy@a... wrote:
> For the guys that came up to the Eastern Sierra Rendezvous, what do
you
> think? Could highways 108 and 4 be the equal of the Dragon? These
roads are so
> 'bad' that they scare off a lot of the cruiser crowd. I think its
all the of
> camber stuff and the decomposed granite on the corners.
There are so many roads out here that are capable of making the rider dizzy from all the turns. That's why the KLR is so great to have in California. Pat, have you ever ridden Mosquito Ridge Rd, outside of Auburn? That is one of them. Bill

kdxkawboy@aol.com

nklr-ish dragon klrs

Post by kdxkawboy@aol.com » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:20 pm

In a message dated 2003-09-25 7:08:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, monahanwb@... writes:
> > There are so many roads out here that are capable of making the rider > dizzy from all the turns. That's why the KLR is so great to have in > California. Pat, have you ever ridden Mosquito Ridge Rd, outside of > Auburn? That is one of them. > > Bill > >
Yep. Highway 36 from I5 out to coast is another tasty stretch. Pat G'ville, Nv [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]