nklr collett communicator's for sale nklr

DSN_KLR650
MMMasters28@hotmail.com

klr back home/ duro medians/ age

Post by MMMasters28@hotmail.com » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:01 pm

Just got my KLR back from the shop today. It was in for a valve adjustment which they say didn't need to be adjusted. So they cleaned my air filter and changed my oil. $100 and I am all smiles. Got there a little early to watch them put all the plastic back on the bike and felt lucky when I left that it wasn't just falling off everywhere. I don't know why I don't trust dealers, but this guy is supposed to be good. Actually its the local Yamaha shop, hes an ex Kawi mechanic, and I was there because I swore I wouldn't do any business at the local Kawi shop. Their attitudes sucked ass(Kawi shop) the last three times I went into spend money. I ordered some Duro Medians try with out asking the list, so I would appreciated comments expecially if they are good. I am 31 and relieved everyday after 30 that I am still alive. Mick Stillwater, OK A10 (I think) (its a '96) --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.489 / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date: 6/10/2003

Anthony P. Verno

nklr collett communicator's for sale nklr

Post by Anthony P. Verno » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:46 am

I have a pair of Collett Communicators, 900MHz, one a plus unit for a driver/passenger set up (can also be used as a solo unit) and a solo alone unit. The solo unit has never been used other than an initial setup and the plus unit has been used several times. These units are in like new condition, E-mail me off list for specifics. Have fun & Ride safe, Anthony D16 '83 R100RS '03 GL1800A