fs: happy tr. bags & rack

DSN_KLR650
Stuart Mumford

quelling klr's handlebar vibration nklr

Post by Stuart Mumford » Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:39 pm

What's wrong with treating the KLR like the gentle little flower that it is? Love, peace, and axle grease CA Stu A13 PS sounds like you're ready for the purple helmet, Ronnie ;-)
> -----Original Message----- > From: ron criswell [mailto:ron.criswell@...] > Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 3:21 PM > To: Stu > Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Re: Quelling KLR's Handlebar Vibration > > > Emmmmm ..........sounds like you are ready for the purple one. > > Criswell > > Stu wrote: > > > > > > > Hold the grips lightly. > > Free and effective remedy to numb hands. > > > > CA Stu > > > > PS To totally eliminate vibration, place right thumb on red lever and > > press laterally.

Bogdan Swider

Post by Bogdan Swider » Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:41 pm

> > > > Hold the grips lightly. > > Free and effective remedy to numb hands. > > > > CA Stu > > > Emmmmm ..........sounds like you are ready for the purple one. > > Criswell >
You guys must take into account, that Stu is from California, not some macho place like the NW Territories or say..Colorado. One must hold the fork lightly when digging into a tulip salad and caress the glass gently when sipping an Amareto fizz. Bogdan

ron criswell

Post by ron criswell » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:39 am

Helmet? Helmet? I don't need a girly, girly stinking helmet (unless I crash). Criswell . Stuart Mumford wrote:
> What's wrong with treating the KLR like the gentle little flower that it is? > > Love, peace, and axle grease > CA Stu A13 > > PS sounds like you're ready for the purple helmet, Ronnie ;-) > > > -

mikekryzytski

fs: happy tr. bags & rack

Post by mikekryzytski » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:43 am

For Sale: Happy Trails SU Rack, 9 x 15 x 18 Bags, newer "hockey puck" mounts, powder coated grey. Excellent condition. $694 new, selling for $485 plus shipping. Contact me off-list please: mishak@...

Stuart Mumford

Post by Stuart Mumford » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:45 am

Think about it Ronnie. The PURPLE helmet. XOXO CA Stu
> -----Original Message----- > From: ron criswell [mailto:ron.criswell@...] > Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:31 AM > To: s2mumford@... > Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Re: Quelling KLR's Handlebar Vibration NKLR > > > Helmet? Helmet? I don't need a girly, girly stinking helmet > (unless I crash). > > Criswell > > . > Stuart Mumford wrote: > > > What's wrong with treating the KLR like the gentle little > flower that it is? > > > > Love, peace, and axle grease > > CA Stu A13 > > > > PS sounds like you're ready for the purple helmet, Ronnie ;-) > > > > > - >

Judson D. Jones

Post by Judson D. Jones » Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:00 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Mumford" wrote:
> Think about it Ronnie. > The PURPLE helmet. > > > XOXO
When I was racing vees back in the early '70s, we called our tow van The Red Rocket.