thanks for advice and new owner

DSN_KLR650
aregata4x4

nklr - cleaning the group

Post by aregata4x4 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:06 am

Guys, I don't want to sound arrogant, but recently the group has been cleaned together with file and photo section. All great photos have been deleted. I was surprised because photos show more than the words, but I understand space limitation. But today, I have went to photo album and look at JJC folder, and honestly some of those photos are not even related to KLR. Beside, no offense, is the person on the pictures French, it looks like he surrenders on every one of them. Regards, Arek

Tengai Mark Van Horn

Post by Tengai Mark Van Horn » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am

At 4:05 PM +0000 4/8/03, aregata4x4 wrote:
>Guys, >I don't want to sound arrogant, but recently the group has been >cleaned together with file and photo section. All great photos have >been deleted. I was surprised because photos show more than the >words, but I understand space limitation. But today, I have went >to photo album and look at JJC folder, and honestly some of those >photos are not even related to KLR.
Yes, alarming but true, that is the folder of one John Jason Chun, AKA, "repo4sale" of the famed stolen KLR info CD.
>Beside, no offense, is the >person on the pictures French, it looks like he surrenders on every >one of them.
No, he's just trying to imitate another, better known KLR rider. Mark

Kurt Simpson

Post by Kurt Simpson » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:27 pm

I've deleted this folder...thanks... Kurt
>>> aregata4x4 4/8/2003 10:05:59 AM >>>
Guys, I don't want to sound arrogant, but recently the group has been cleaned together with file and photo section. All great photos have been deleted. I was surprised because photos show more than the words, but I understand space limitation. But today, I have went to photo album and look at JJC folder, and honestly some of those photos are not even related to KLR. Beside, no offense, is the person on the pictures French, it looks like he surrenders on every one of them. Regards, Arek List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

James Hoving

Post by James Hoving » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:30 pm

Quit pushing the official US view of the French here. This is about bikes. /Jim aregata4x4 wrote:
>Guys, >I don't want to sound arrogant, but recently the group has been >cleaned together with file and photo section. All great photos have >been deleted. I was surprised because photos show more than the >words, but I understand space limitation. But today, I have went >to photo album and look at JJC folder, and honestly some of those >photos are not even related to KLR. Beside, no offense, is the >person on the pictures French, it looks like he surrenders on every >one of them. > >Regards, > >Arek > > > > > >List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html >Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: >DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > >

Bogdan Swider

Post by Bogdan Swider » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:53 pm

> Quit pushing the official US view of the French here. This is about > bikes. > > /Jim >
No, not the official US view - in this case. Unlike yourself ( maybe ? ) Arek hails from the "new" Europe. Bogdan

James Hoving

Post by James Hoving » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:26 pm

Well, its still the official US view. Its _not_ the view in the "new" Europe. If you guys want to put the bikes a side and rather talk politics and toss racial/ethnic slurs around, we should clear that with rest of the list first. /Jim Bogdan Swider wrote:
> > > >>Quit pushing the official US view of the French here. This is about >>bikes. >> >>/Jim >> >> >> > No, not the official US view - in this case. Unlike yourself ( >maybe ? ) Arek hails from the "new" Europe. > > Bogdan > > >

Bogdan Swider

Post by Bogdan Swider » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:58 am

> Well, its still the official US view. Its _not_ the view in the "new" > Europe. > > If you guys want to put the bikes a side and rather talk politics and > toss racial/ethnic slurs around, we should clear that with rest of the > list first. > > /Jim >
No one's talking politics. I just thought you jumped all over Arek for an innocent joke. I tried to gently admonish you; guess it didn't work. Actually, if you enjoy playing policeman/censor, far be it from me to spoil your fun. I won't comment on it further. I'd rather talk polydactyls. Bogdan

D Critchley

Post by D Critchley » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:05 am

Fellow Listers, I don't want to pretend that I know all the answers, but I think this "views on other countries", is soon going to turn into another winless battle for no good reason, among people who have totally different ideas, about theories that don't matter. I am English, and therefore genetically of a nasty disposition to our cross channel associates, but this is not the place to scrap about that stuff. Cordially DC

imperial-4776@webtv.net

Post by imperial-4776@webtv.net » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:35 am

Baghdad Bob, ..... Say's the group is not being cleaned, it's all an elusion. He all say's, the KLR runs slightly faster when there is no oil in the engine. My buddy Sponge Bob is just SOAKING this info up.

Bogdan Swider

Post by Bogdan Swider » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:45 pm

> I am English, and therefore genetically of a nasty disposition to > our cross > channel associates, but this is not the place to scrap about that stuff. > Cordially > DC >
Do you think we should stop bashing Oklahoma also ? We had a big civil war you know; another one right about now would be awkward. Bogdan