bmw touring/mx boots for sale

DSN_KLR650
Alex Sfakianos

bmw touring/mx boots for sale

Post by Alex Sfakianos » Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:31 pm

My local used fashion clothing store has a pair of Brand new BMW Gore-tex heavy touring/MX boots for sale for $80.00! These babies are perfect, the only way I could tell they had been worn at all was by the scratches on the metal toe plate. They are size 45. I'm not riding anymore but someone ought to snap these up.... Call me at 505-342-1254 or email axel@... if anyone wants them

jim pearson

crazy question

Post by jim pearson » Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:36 pm

__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals. http://personals.yahoo.com

jim pearson

crazy question

Post by jim pearson » Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:46 pm

Ok Here goes A long, long time ago I towed a canoe around behind a Honda 500. You see I am both a rider and a canoeist so I need to move my canoe from spot to spot and I would like to use my klr650. I know it sound nuts but a canoe is not heavy it's just long. So what do ya think could it be done with a klr. I realize this is not for everyone so just keep your laughing to yourself. I have proved people wrong be for, going from Guelph ont. to Thunder Bay with no troubles with the bike or the canoe. Just tell me if you think the bike can do it. thanks jim __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals. http://personals.yahoo.com

Tengai650

crazy question

Post by Tengai650 » Sun Oct 21, 2001 9:52 pm

At 7:46 PM -0700 10/21/01, jim pearson wrote:
>Ok Here goes >A long, long time ago I towed a canoe around behind a >Honda 500. You see I am both a rider and a canoeist so >I need to move my canoe from spot to spot and I would >like to use my klr650. I know it sound nuts but a >canoe is not heavy it's just long. So what do ya think >could it be done with a klr. I realize this is not for >everyone so just keep your laughing to yourself. I >have proved people wrong be for, going from Guelph >ont. to Thunder Bay with no troubles with the bike or >the canoe. Just tell me if you think the bike can do >it. >thanks jim
There was this guy in Oregon named Mark Schuette who made a Kayak carrier for his KLR and offers them for sale. He may be able to hook you up with something. I don't know if he's on the list anymore. Check the archives to get his email address. Mark B2 A2 A3