riding in southwest alberta

DSN_KLR650
Thomas Baumen

bumper stickersnklr

Post by Thomas Baumen » Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:06 am

On another side of the circle of bumper stickers,,,, I was stuck in a Traffic Jam in Philomath , Oregon last year. There was a street fair of some sort and traffic was being rerouted. I was following a Jeep Cherokee that was being driven by a attractive(what I could see of her) 30+ year old woman. Out of boredom I began to read her bumper stickers. She had a standard assortment of cowgirl/horse person stickers and then the one that had me laughing for a half and hour.... RIDE ME,,, YOU POT BELLIED STALLION What wit. Tom Baumen "I am trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass" It really irritated me. I seriously considered getting out of my car and scraping it off right there at the stoplight. I pulled up alongside and saw suburban Mom with her little daughter on their way to school (I was taking my kid to school too.).

Harry Thames

bumper stickersnklr

Post by Harry Thames » Mon Sep 10, 2001 7:41 pm

A bumper sticker that got my attention said: "My Heros Have Always Killed Cowboys." Harry Thames South Carolina

lmbakota@telusplanet.net

riding in southwest alberta

Post by lmbakota@telusplanet.net » Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:28 pm

Anyone out there interested in joining for enduro day rides in southwest Alberta? Lumir