cs nuts

DSN_KLR650
DEHAGER@IX.NETCOM.COM

windscreen spoiler

Post by DEHAGER@IX.NETCOM.COM » Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:31 pm

I just made a windscreen spoiler modeled after the ones that Touratech sells. I will post how well it works after a few day of use and some highway driving. If you would like to see some pictures drop me a line and I will e-mail you some pics. I would post them but we have run out of disk space for the group. Dana E Hager Nazareth, PA

stingray@galcit.caltech.edu

cs nuts

Post by stingray@galcit.caltech.edu » Thu Aug 30, 2001 6:35 pm

> >Jake found a supply of M14x1.5 nuts for the countershaft. Not sure > >that the material or price is, but you can contact him at > >jake_sagebrush@h... with questions. > > So it's confirmed that the CS is M14x1.5?
Well, that was my recollection, but Jake went ahead and ordered some. Don't know if he double-checked or not. C P.S. Jake: I think some of your posts are only going to me... Make sure you set reply to the whole list. Thanks!

Alan L Henderson

windscreen spoiler

Post by Alan L Henderson » Thu Aug 30, 2001 6:40 pm

> >I would post them but we have run out of disk space for the group. > >Dana E Hager >Nazareth, PA >
If you have a web site you can just put the picture there and point to it in your email message such as: http://webserver3.isunet.net/alhenderson/From.htm That way you don't have to go to all the work of actually setting up the web page for each picture. I used to do this all the time when I wanted to send something to my kids. Or you could put the pics on your website and just write a simple html file to up load to the files area to point to them as I have done with the sv650 pics. Alan Henderson A13 Iowa