vent questions

DSN_KLR650
Tom & Virginia

nklr-msf dirt bike course

Post by Tom & Virginia » Sat Feb 10, 2001 1:11 pm

Has anyone taken this course or know what will be taught during the class? I am also wondering about the Advanced Rider course and people's impressions of it. Thanks, Tom Erickson A14

cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com

vent questions

Post by cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com » Sat Feb 10, 2001 2:59 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., Bogdan Swider wrote:
> Took a gander at the vent hose that attaches to the carb on top of
the floatAlso I was going to run it
> under the seat; anybody done that? Figured I might as well do the
same with
> the vent hose from the tank. I could zip tie them together then
they'd be
> friends for life. Anybody done that? Checked the archives lots of
stuff
> about this vent thing but I couldn't find anyone's account of their > solution. If you have that site handy I'd appreciate it. Bogdan
Bogdan, a little while back 2 co-workers of mine experienced vent tube blockage when the crazy young buggers were riding on a weekend when we experienced torrential rain.I gathered as much info on the T- vent as I get for them, and figured I'd better do mine.Well It turns out that my original dealer set up the carb vent tube (without a T ) going up and under the seat so, well, I just left it.The Professor encourages Teeing the hose and running the top one forward up under the gas tank.........cosmo

OlZorro@aol.com

nklr-msf dirt bike course

Post by OlZorro@aol.com » Sat Feb 10, 2001 3:17 pm

I took a dirt course from Honda (Colton Calif) a couple of years ago and found it immensely useful, me being a street rider exclusively. The Advanced Rider course, on the other hand, seemed quite elementary to me and several of the other students. John Paul Gray Dana Point CA 94 ST1100 95 KLR650 yah, aqua is cool 96 1100GS In a message dated 2/10/01 11:12:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, samoht@... writes: >>