www.recycler.com klr650

DSN_KLR650
Don Detloff

darien vs. roadcrafter nklr

Post by Don Detloff » Fri Nov 17, 2000 2:27 pm

I'm starting to put together a wish list of things to get over the winter and wonder what the advantages/disadvantages are of a Darien jacket and pants vs. the 2 pc. Roadcrafter. Seems like they would be similar. Are there any differences that would make one a better choice over the other? Don Detloff Fair Haven, MI A14

wschase@aol.com

darien vs. roadcrafter nklr

Post by wschase@aol.com » Fri Nov 17, 2000 2:39 pm

In a message dated 11/17/2000 12:29:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, ddetloff@... writes: >>
Darien would be better for dualsporting,it is more of a parker type jacket and looser fitting. It doesnt have quite the abrasion resistance of the Roadcrafter but other than that they are both outstanding sets or gear...I have both (or at least "will have" when my 11 week wait is up on the one piece Roadcrafter I ordered in October) I do not have the Darien pants but like the jacket alot! BTW my new Sidi Onroad Sympatex boots just hit my office and look to be as good as advertised. I will "wet test" them this weekend as we have some bad weather rolling in! Cant wait! Steve Semper Fi Dallas, Texas A14ZG1000 A14 KLR650 '00 Buell Blast (Wife's) Looking to buy either a new Buell X1 Lightning or a ZX-9R (any feedback appreciated.....and YES I know they are VERY different bikes)