Re: Blu ray set arrived!!!!

toborthegreat00150

Update on Chiller Theatre Show/Let's Start an EMAIL list

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi Guys:   Got some great news about Chiller. Got a call from Kevin's wife and there is a request from the cast for the B9's wow wee. Going to get more details tonight!!!!!   Second big one, looks like the Chariot will be at the Chiller show too like the Boston show. This I will verify again tonight.   Guys, if we can, or some else want to take charge of this no problem. I think we have to start to make a list of who is coming.   So far, Craig R with robot, Craig R I think has someone to help him, Me, Victor J with Robot, John C. to help me. BUT THE MORE HELPER'S THE BETTER!!! We will all help each other   I think we should start to send out emails on who is coming to the show with or without a robot. The more the better. Even if you are a member and just to visit for one day, send an email. OK guys, it would be good to know this. I know it is still the end of next month, man I wish I would of known more this past summer. Would of had the robot done :(   PS: Would love to have some of the old gang there too:)   Thanks Guys.   Victor B9-0082

JOHN GEARY

Blu ray set arrived!!!!

Post by JOHN GEARY » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 am

It's here!!!! Got my blu ray set today! A day early! Going to start digging into it right away. Looks like a ton of extras are scattered throughout the discs. Impressive set. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this.

Wayland Strickland

Post by Wayland Strickland » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 am

COOL! I hope you enjoy everything. Mine did finally ship and is
scheduled for delivery tomorrow at the end of day.

It will be fun to watch the series through again.. it's been a very long
time since I did that.

Best Wishes,
Wayland

On 9/14/2015 11:00 AM, John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders] wrote:
> It's here!!!! Got my blu ray set today! A day early! Going to start digging into it right away. Looks like a ton of extras are scattered throughout the discs. Impressive set. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: John Geary
>
> "Let's Build!"
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Bob Darlington

Post by Bob Darlington » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:59 am

UPS says mine will be in my hands tomorrow (Tuesday 9/15). Can't wait!
-Bob
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:00 AM, John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders] wrote:

It's here!!!! Got my blu ray set today! A day early! Going to start digging into it right away. Looks like a ton of extras are scattered throughout the discs. Impressive set. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this.

Gregorio Padin

Post by Gregorio Padin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Great News!I am still waiting for mine, hopefully it will be in this week. :) Just imagine, now we get to see in better clarity the B9 lol... I hope!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders]"
Date:Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Subject:[B9Builders] Blu ray set arrived!!!!

JOHN GEARY

Post by JOHN GEARY » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 pm

First episode watched... It looks amazing! Thank you Kevin and all who worked on this. I know it's not a simple process. The company I work for scanned the "Voyage to the bottom of the Sea" feature for Fox & Kevin. It's a long process that requires the efforts of many. In many cases your fighting the results of time and problems of previous mishandling. Not an easy task. Bravo! Everyone involved!

Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 14, 2015, at 11:07 AM, "Wayland Strickland wayland@stricklandvideo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:
>
> COOL! I hope you enjoy everything. Mine did finally ship and is
> scheduled for delivery tomorrow at the end of day.
>
> It will be fun to watch the series through again.. it's been a very long
> time since I did that.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Wayland
>
>
>> On 9/14/2015 11:00 AM, John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders] wrote:
>> It's here!!!! Got my blu ray set today! A day early! Going to start digging into it right away. Looks like a ton of extras are scattered throughout the discs. Impressive set. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>> Posted by: John Geary
>>
>> "Let's Build!"
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Let's Build!"
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

JOHN GEARY

Post by JOHN GEARY » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:58 pm

It's sharp as a tack! I still didn't get my credit for the discount yet. But they said they're working on it 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 14, 2015, at 12:11 PM, "Gregorio Padin padingre@yahoo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:

Great News!I am still waiting for mine, hopefully it will be in this week. :) Just imagine, now we get to see in better clarity the B9 lol... I hope!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders]"
Date:Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Subject:[B9Builders] Blu ray set arrived!!!!

JOHN GEARY

Post by JOHN GEARY » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Ok... One thing if you want to nitpick.... The discs are very tight in the sleeves and the only access is a very small semi-circle which requires you to really grab the edge and pull it out a little more forcefully than I'd like. Other than that, I love the design of the disc holders. I will probably get individual sleeves for the discs and keep them separate from their holders. That would reduce wear and tear on the discs as well as those beautiful sleeves they made. 
Best

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 14, 2015, at 12:57 PM, "John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:

First episode watched... It looks amazing! Thank you Kevin and all who worked on this. I know it's not a simple process. The company I work for scanned the "Voyage to the bottom of the Sea" feature for Fox & Kevin. It's a long process that requires the efforts of many. In many cases your fighting the results of time and problems of previous mishandling. Not an easy task. Bravo! Everyone involved!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 14, 2015, at 11:07 AM, "Wayland Strickland wayland@stricklandvideo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:
>
>
> time since I did that.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Wayland
>
>
>> It's here!!!! Got my blu ray set today! A day early! Going to start digging into it right away. Looks like a ton of extras are scattered throughout the discs. Impressive set. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this.
>>
>>
>>
>> "Let's Build!"
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Let's Build!"
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

JOHN GEARY

Post by JOHN GEARY » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Guys.... Your gonna love it! The detail especially for us builders is amazing! I could read the letters on the mic that smith calls alpha control on in the first episode ...says teac and I think I could actually read the model if I looked close! I think these are better quality than we had hoped for. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 14, 2015, at 1:45 PM, "John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:

Ok... One thing if you want to nitpick.... The discs are very tight in the sleeves and the only access is a very small semi-circle which requires you to really grab the edge and pull it out a little more forcefully than I'd like. Other than that, I love the design of the disc holders. I will probably get individual sleeves for the discs and keep them separate from their holders. That would reduce wear and tear on the discs as well as those beautiful sleeves they made. 
Best

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 14, 2015, at 12:57 PM, "John Geary j_geary@yahoo.com [B9Builders]" wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

>
>
> time since I did that.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Wayland
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Let's Build!"
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Let's Build!"
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

ponyboy8844

Post by ponyboy8844 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Are the black bars on the sides pretty wide? Have you checked out the outtakes yet?     -Roy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 09/14/2015 9:00 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B9Builders] Blu ray set arrived!!!!