Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 27th 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 27th 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Go to this link 2013-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f70.html

and look for Find the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For June 30, 2013" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For July 7, 2013").

You can also find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your name:

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: _____________________

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): _____________________

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? _____________________

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

3) Your history with the radio show:

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?

Yes/No _________________

C) About when did you have that radio reading?

When __________________

D) Have conditions changed since that reading?

Yes/No _________________

4) Your history with our readers

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," was it about this situation or another situation?

This situation/Another situation _________________

C) About when did you have that private reading?

When? _________________

Yes/No _________________

5) Your history with other readers

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," who and when? _________________

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but we will take those callers who have signed up on the Forum before any others, and adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Risha Namaste

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 27th 2013

Unread post by Risha Namaste » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:21 pm

My name is Risha
(reesha)

Have never had a reading or advice on this show.

Never had a consultation

Will be calling in on 10/27/2013 at 5:00PM Central Time
Last edited by Miss Tammie Lee on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: full phone post

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 pm

1) Your name: Britton

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: archaichoney

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): archaichoney

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? Britton

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 319 (Iowa phone, but located in Oregon)

Long time listener.

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?

Yes.

No.

Year and a half ago.

Yes.

4) Your history with our readers

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation?

Yes with Ali.

Another situation.

Month ago.

Yes.

5) Your history with other readers

No.

My father has been an alcoholic for 10 years, began right after something bad happened in his military career. He'll be good for a little while and then he'll get back to drinking. He is not abusive in the sense of physically or verbally hurting my family, but he makes very bad decisions. My mother has spoken of leaving him. He once confessed to me tearfully that he stays in a loveless/sexless marriage for my younger brothers and sisters. She is angry and bitter with him for his drinking and issues in the past. I think that he needs her support to overcome his addiction and depression, but I feel my mother is done with him. He won't get help or go to AA (because it might be a danger to his current job if they found out, my mother has told me there are ways around it to get him counseling though). What can I do to help my father and my mother?

October 27th 2013
HRCC Student #1715
Britton Boyd

Cali_mojogirl

Unread post by Cali_mojogirl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 pm

1) Your name: CALI

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: CALI MOJO GIRL

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): CALI MOJO GIRL

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? CALI

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 916 CA

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations? NO

B) If "Yes," are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested? N/A

C) About when did you have that radio reading? N/A

D) Have conditions changed since that reading? N/A

4) Your history with our readers:

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation? NO

B) If "Yes," was it about this situation or another situation? N/A

C) About when did you have that private reading? N/A

D) Have conditions changed since that reading? N/A

5) Your history with other readers:

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? NO

B) If "Yes," who and when? N/A

I GOT A DISTURBING PHONECALL FROM MY AUNT A COUPLE YEARS AGO. SHE SAID MY FATHER MOLESTED HER AND ANOTHER SISTER, GROWING UP. SHE CLAIMS THAT I MAY HAVE BEEN MOLESTED BY HIM, TOO. I RECALL MY FATHER HAD ANGER AND SUBSTANCE PROBLEMS, BUT I DON'T RECALL HIM EVER MOLESTING ME. HOWEVER, AT DIFFERENT TIMES IN MY LIFE, DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME I'VE EXHIBITED SIGNS OF A SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIM.

ALSO, I AM WONDERING, DUE TO BOTH THE MASONIC AND DEEP CATHOLIC ROOTS OF FAMILY MEMBERS ON THAT SIDE, IF I WERE ABUSED, WAS IT ANY KIND OF RITUAL ABUSE.

WHAT DO YOU ALL SEE IN THIS SITUATION? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE AS BLUNT AS YOU NEED TO BE. I HAVE ACCESS TO GOOD THERAPISTS SHOULD SOMETHING TRIGGER MEMORIES, SO I'M IN GOOD HANDS. I STARTED TO SEE A HYPNOTHERAPIST TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME I BETTER GET READINGS FIRST, THEN GO FROM THERE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? OCT 27

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:28 am

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me prior to the Show others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may copy thier post and paste it into the thread that Nagasiva provides during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour for the next week's broadcast.

Unless you are specially instructed to PM" a onetime message" during the broadcast to either Nagasiva or me, please post your questions on the main BTR Chat. This is the best way to get an answer from both of us . Thank you!

This week's special Guest Member from AIRR will be Deacon Millett!!! It’s is great to have Deacon Millett back on, and I can't wait until Sunday!!! :)
Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... on_Millett

thank-you,-deacon-millett-at-airr-t7765.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Check out the third thread... just saying... this board should light up like a Christmas tree.

Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

All the Best!

MissTammieLee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:50 pm

1) Your name: Katitia

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: Katitia

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? yes

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):(702)

3) Your history with the radio show: I have been a caller before

Yes/No yes

No

When 2 years ago

No

4) Your history with our readers N/A

Yes

Another situation _________________

When? 4 years ago

Yes

5) Your history with other readers N/A

No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am looking for a new apartment,I am 3 weeks late with the rent and I want to find a new place to live. I need to stay somewhere until I get a new place. I am financially challenged so I could not" nail down" my current apartment until I am able to get the nails I need. I can't wait too long because I have already filed a 10 day to keep from being evicted. my days are up now, so I'm being positive about my situation and trying to stay worry free. I have been looking for a new place for 2 months and I am still believing that I am close. I receive disability and it is not enough! I need another income. I would love a reading. Thank you!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but we will take those callers who have signed up on the Forum before any others, and adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Miss Tammie Lee on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: full phone number

Anonymous_Girl

Unread post by Anonymous_Girl » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 pm

1) Your name: lovehoodoo

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: Anonymous girl

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): lovehoodoo

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? lovehoodoo

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 310 los angeles

3) Your history with the radio show: I listen regularly

Yes

B) If "Yes," are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested? no

C) About when did you have that radio reading? april

D) Have conditions changed since that reading? yes

4) Your history with our readers: I've had a reading with both conjuremanali and miss cat in private

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation? yes

B) If "Yes," was it about this situation or another situation? I've had a reading about this specific guy and other matters. I haven't had a reading with them about this particular situation.

C) About when did you have that private reading? I had a reading with conjumanali about this guy in the beginning of september. I had a reading with cat about him at the end of august.

D) Have conditions changed since that reading? yes

5) Your history with other readers: I have had readings with other readers

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? yes

B) I had a reading with miss elvyra to confirm that I was being targeted by magic

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I was doing reconciliation work on a guy and stopped a month ago. I've had readings with both conjureman ali and miss cat about him. When I stopped, I did a road opener spell and asked that roads open up that would allow the reconciliation work to hit or to open up the road to move on. I left it up to the spirits to decide what was best for me. I also had MISC burn a money drawing and money stay with me candle at the same time. About a week after the last candle burned, I had a dream about major car problems, which I've experienced when I've had magic hit me. I had a 10 minute reading with miss elvyra who confirmed that my ex's daughter's mother doing magic on him to keep him from having a relationship with someone else not because she wants him, but she wants to make sure that her daughter's inheritance isn't affected by him getting married or having other children. She confirmed for me that the reconciliation work that I did was about to start working and that her magic put a stop to it. She also confirmed that a few of the problems in our relationship, which we didn't have a lot of, were fueled by her magic.

I would like to ask the panel of readers today what they would recommend that I do about her magic if I decide to resume with the reconciliation work. I have had individual protection and uncrossing candles lit for the both of us through MISC and some of them did not have clean burns.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 10/13/13

Return to “2013 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs”