Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 1st 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 1st 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Go to this link 2013-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f70.html

and look for Find the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For June 30, 2013" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For July 7, 2013").

You can also find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Sarah

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 1st 2013

Unread post by Sarah » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 am

1) Steel
2) None
3) 646 New Jersey
4) Yes, calling back with an update
5) Others, no.
6) After 25 years I reconnected with and started dating my first love. The problem is that he is married with children. Something really special was developing between us but he just recently ended things with me because he said his emotions were starting to run too deep. He said that if things continued to deepen that he would be too tempted to leave his marriage which would mean leaving his children, which he rather not do. He said he would take this time apart to reevaluate his life and if he finds our separation to be too difficult he would find me again. Is this relationship really over? Will he be back? Where is his head and is he struggling with this the way that I am? thanks
7) Sept 1

monetwings

Unread post by monetwings » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MonetWings

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Greta

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 818 / Southern California

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Two years ago, I fell deeply and strongly in love (and am still currently in love) with a man named Rob. Due to circumstances beyond our control and what I think may have been some dark spirits working against me, we were not able to be together. Since we were not able to act upon our attraction towards each other, I never ultimately knew what his feelings were towards me or whether he even did have feelings for me. I have not seen him in one year and this has caused me great heartbreak. I would like to know whether 1) he had, or still has, feelings towards me and what those feelings are 2) why did such large circumstances beyond our control arise to keep us apart (was someone or a spirit working against me?) and 3) whether we will reunite and, if so, when this will happen. I appreciate all of the gracious readers' help with this, thank you!!!!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 1, 2013

iShyne

Unread post by iShyne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 pm

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Hope

3) Your area code and location: (616) Grand Rapids, Michigan

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:
I am currently 6 months pregnant. Until a few months ago my child's father and I were very happy and happily expecting his 1st child. A few months ago we had a huge fight that came from a big misunderstanding. And he hasn't been there for me the way I would like him to be during this pregnancy and in life. I must mention there is another woman who seems to be in the way of any reconciliation progress we've made over the last few months since the breakup. I love him very much but the way things are going it seems too much is in the way of us getting along let alone a reconciliation. which has been very hard because dealing with this pregnancy alone and all the issues that come along with it are upsetting. I desperately want to go back to enjoying my pregnancy and my life as it was! What can I do? Is there root work I can do for the sake of peace between us?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sep 01, 2013

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:27 pm

1) TrynaKnowNGrow

2)

3) 814- Pennsylvania

4) Yes. With ConjureMan Ali. 2 Weeks ago. A different situation.

5) No.

6) Regarding La Madama; I have read so much differing information on her (them?) Is she one spirit or are La Madamas a "class" of spirits? If it is the latter, do I have access to communication with a La Madama spirit? I have always felt an affinity with this type of woman and have even accidentally acquired an antique La Madama wall plaque from my grandmother. I would love to start working with her and have even purchased a very old La Madama doll, for my altar. If they are in fact many spirits, instead of one, do I have one (or more) in my "court"? If so, how would she like me to best initiate communication with her? This is very important to me. Thank you so much, once again!

7) 9/1/13

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me prior to the Show others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may copy thier post and paste it into the thread that Nagasiva provides during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour for the next week's broadcast.

Unless you are specially instructed to PM" a onetime message" during the broadcast to either Nagasiva or me, please post your questions on the main BTR Chat. This is the best way to get an answer from both of us . Thank you!

This week's special Guest Member from AIRR will be Deacon Millett!!! It’s is great to have Deacon Millett back on, and I can't wait until Sunday!!! :)
Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... on_Millett

thank-you,-deacon-millett-at-airr-t7765.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Check out the third thread... just saying... this board should light up like a Christmas tree.

Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

All the Best!

MissTammieLee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

someone

Unread post by someone » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:06 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:truth

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):none

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):424,ca

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)n/a

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):I came to USA to study, I am alone, I need to know is it any rootwork and product that help my mother win green-card in green-card lottary that she will be able to come here and i will not be alone?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?1st September

sdenee1

Unread post by sdenee1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: sdenee1

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code and location: 904;Jacksonville, Florida -

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? NoNo

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? NoNoNo

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My ex and I broke up after hitting a rough patch in our 12 year relationship. He is currently in a relationship with someone else. We have 2 children together and we are friends and talk daily. I want to reconcile with him and raise our children together. I'm considering casting a break up spell as well as a reconciliation spell. I am wondering if there is a chance of he and I getting back together.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sept 1, 2013

someone

Unread post by someone » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:38 pm

someone wrote:1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:someone

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):none

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):424,ca

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)n/a

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):I came to USA to study, I am alone, I need to know is it any rootwork and product that help my mother win green-card in green-card lottary that she will be able to come here and i will not be alone?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?1st September

lucylove

Unread post by lucylove » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:36 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LucyLove

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): LucyLove

3) Your area code and location : 845 Upstate NY

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) NO

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

I have been living on the same home for 22 years. I am a single parent of 2 college students. I am working for the same Health insurance company since 1989. I would like to know when I will be ready to move out of NY . is there any different place and career waiting for me? if yes, where and when?

Thank You so Much
September 1, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 pm

We've taken all the clients we can for this show. You can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-8th-2013-t26061.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Return to “2013 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs”