Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 24th, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 24th, 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Sarah

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 24th, 2013

Unread post by Sarah » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:45 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Steel

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646, NJ

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, calling back for update

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): After 20 years, I ran into and rekindled a romance with my HS boyfriend, my first love. Previous readings showed that he and I are, and were meant to be, something special but for whatever reasons we went our separate ways. He has since married but admitted that he wishes it was me that he married. I was reluctant to do breakup work but after my last on-air reading where he texted me during the recommendation to do such work, we all on the call agreed it was the way to go.

So now, after doing the work, and always asking Spirit for permission to do this work, I'd like to know where things stand with this man. Thank you.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Feb 24th

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 pm

It is time to sign up for this Sunday's Show y'all!!!

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

This Week's Guest will be Dr E. from AIRR, and I highly suggest y'all sign up quickly!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... itle=Dr._E.

thank-you,-dr-e-at-airr-t7341.html
Here is a thank you page to Dr E.!!!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!!

Thank you all for joinging us each Sunday in the chat of BTR!!!

Thank you and Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:sashee78

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):323 CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes but not about this situation.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief) My children's father lives out of the country he wants to come back and be with them. Will he come and will he succeed at when he tries?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?Feb 24,2013

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SweetLady

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 715

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
yes, about a different issue

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?
I usually get readings and rootwork advice or light setting from Flora, an AIRR member
I want to use some Sun products that I just received from LM. I have trouble with energy. Doctors think I may have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I also have been recently diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. I often strugle with depression. I am receiving adequate medical care and advice. I want to use the sun products to increase energy and a "sunny disposition" Can I get a general reading about health. Is this due to crossing? Also, can you please advise how best to accomplish these goals with rootwork and my sun products? Or, is there other work that is called for in my situation?
7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
February 24th 2013

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 am

There is still time to sign up for The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and a reminder that this week's special guest from AIRR is Dr. E!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Natalie

Unread post by Natalie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Natalie

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (954) Ft Lauderdale, Fl.

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes. A few weeks ago. Partially changed conditions. I’m calling back for updates and advise.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Yes. Miss Michaele. Last Monday.

I called into the show about love issues. It was confirmed that there was a third party trying to harm me by sending evil to me and a guy I was involved with. I was given a lot of advise. I did everything I remembered being told to do. I felt like things were going good. Still have not communicated with my ex, but I was feeling a lot better about life. In the process of gathering the materials Miss Michaele instructed me to gather, I knew some more stuff was being thrown my way. My question is, did the third party somehow get past my barriers? I’d like to know what to do now.
7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Feb 24.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 am

1. MICHIGANGIRL75
2.N/A
4. YES, EARLY THIS YEAR.. ALITTLE BIT..
5. YES, THIS MONTH.
6. WONDERING WHAT CAN I USE TO TURN LOVER INTO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP..BETWEEN ME AND RAY..AND ALSO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE FOR FINANCIAL SITUTATION.
7. FEBRUARY 24,2013

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: d1angel

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): d1angel

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 801

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No, I usually do my own readings.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Boss's brother is trying to destroy our business and my boss, is blaming me for everything,I need to know how to get him to stop and leave us alone.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Feb 24
Donna

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

We've taken all the clients we can for this week's show. You can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-march-3rd,-2013-t24397.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Return to “2013 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs”