Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 17th, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 17th, 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

ceramicat
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 17th, 2013

Unread post by ceramicat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ceramicat

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code and location: (949) Lake Forest, CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? NO, but I have been burning candles for uncrossing and sage for chasing away negativity.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My Dad died last year, and I received the life insurance check from his policy, but I'm concerned that my Brother & Sister have cheated me out of a lot of the money he had. Why do I feel this way? Because I was told by them that they would do whatever they could to keep me from getting my share since my Dad helped me out so much. I'm the baby of the family, I'm disabled and the black sheep, mainly because of jealousy. My brother wasn't required to file in probate, so there isn't anything I can do about it in court. I can't afford to hire an Attorney to look into the matter. I was counting on my inheritance to buy a new car. My husband and I live on less than $800 a month. My next question would be, are all the oils really necessary? I can't afford to buy a ton of oils and different candles. I've been Pagan since the age of 12, and was taught that in an emergency you don't have to have all the stuff.

February 17th

infinite_joy

Unread post by infinite_joy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: infinit_joy

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Joy

3) Your area code and location: (478) Georgia

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? Yes, I had an email reading almost 2yrs ago done by Conjure Man Ali, the reading indicated some things that have come to play a major role in my relationship.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I have been in a relationship for about 2 years. I enrolled in school in another state, went to work and came back home. He asked me to marry him. Upon my arrival home it seems he had changed his mind. I've been burning candles and had Conjure Man burn one for me. I want to know will there be a resolution to what I'm going through anytime soon?

Hibiscus1

Unread post by Hibiscus1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Hibiscus1

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Hibiscus

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):412 Monroeville PA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): There is a female (Birthday 12-13-87) who I believe is doing things to cause myself, a male friend & his family to stop speaking with to me & there is a lot of confusion right now. In the past his family & him did not want anything to do with her after they found out the the baby she was pregnant with wasn't his. Before this all arguments & falling out occurred, I had a dream of two candles one was black & the other was red, in the dream the were already burned down & I was speaking to his mom on the phone & looked up into the sky & saw dark clouds. I want to know if I should do some kind of reversing work & protect myself as well.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? February 17th

Priestess Divine

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Priestess Divine

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 336 and North Carolina

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? Yes (If so: When? Sept/Oct? Have conditions changed since that reading? Yes Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? Yes If so, who and when? miss catherine Sept/Oct I think. I also just had a general reading with Elvyra and my future looked prosperous.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I was cursed by a very evil person in the past. He has often blinded the eyes of those who seek to "see" his evil works. I was out of work for 2 1/2 years and had recently, as of Dec, started back working a 90 temp to perm position. I was just notified today that I am let go, out of the blue! I have had no issues on the job. A month ago, I had a dream that the dark spirit that this evil person sent in the past, was looking for me but was unable to locate me. I need to know if losing my job was due to the return of this curse or if it is something else and if I will be able to get a long lasting job soon. I have not felt its presence or seen it.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Welcome back Dr. Johannes from Sweeden!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ._Johannes
http://www.therootdoctor.se/ABOUT.html

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Thank you and Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Still time to sign up y'all! See you soon in the chat room of Blog Talk Radio!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

star02

Unread post by star02 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Star02

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 203, CT

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? Yes, but not on this issue.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? Yes, but not with anyone from this site.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): There is this guy that i am interested in, he seems interested in me also but he works alot. He said that he been knew how i felt about the situation but he can't be around alot right now. So im confused on whether or not down the road we will pursue a relationship or anything.

Drucilla

Unread post by Drucilla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:33 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Drucilla

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): DrucillaPettibone

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 919 Bear Creek, North Carolina

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am stuck in regard to my career path and my finances. I am feeling called to become a root worker, yet I am only just starting down this path. I have had three different careers in the last 20 years and am so confused as to what I should be doing, and whether I should start something new at my age (44). Can you help me figure out where my gifts lie and what career path I should take?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 2/17/13

Lunalamia

Unread post by Lunalamia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Lunalamia

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Laura

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 707

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Possible new love interest to meet and health issues

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 02/17/13

fitgirl

Unread post by fitgirl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. I would like to be on the show.

Pre caller id: fitgirl

No blog id. N/A

Area code: 510(ca)

No. Have i have not had a reading from both Cat or Conjure Ali.

Yes. I've gone to other readers.

My current situation is my love life is really bad. I've been with this guy for some year will not make a comittiment. He changes like the weather now there are women that are coming in between us. We us to workout with eachother but its like he does not see me. I have been trying to look fr an aprtment for 8mons now and I cannot get pproved or save the money. My job picks on me and I am not lieing. They do. My mother and I do not get along. Last but not least my money situation. I stay broke all of the time. Please I need help.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

We've taken all the callers we can take for today's show. You can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-february-24th,-2013-t24318.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Return to “2013 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs”