Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 6th, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 6th, 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Hello folks,

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 6th, 2013

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

This Week's Guest Member from AIRR will be Miss Michaele, of HoodooFoundry.com!!! Miss Michaele is the Chair of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, thank you Miss Michaele for helping so many in need!!! Check out her links!!!

Here are the links for Miss Michaele:

http://hoodoofoundry.com
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
thank-you,-miss-michaele-t4889.html

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 am

Far out! It's Sunday morning and no one has signed up for a free reading! This is a first!
catherine yronwode

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LOVINLIFE1976

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): LOVE25

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 980

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I had a reading with CM Ali on different situation

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I was turned down for a reconsideration of Veteran's benefits. I'm currently receiving partial compensation of 30%. I would like the full 50%. I am appealing the decision. I've been working a sugar jar with little john to chew and other herbs and burning brown candles with five finger grass, court case and pay me oils. I've smoked the papers and prayed over them before I mailed them back as well. I was wondering if my work is effective and what else can I do for this to work in my favor....and also to make them hurry up!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January 6, 2013

(very briefly edited by Joseph Magnuson for slight clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Michigangirl75

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location: 313 (had to remove entire phone number. please do not include your entire phone number.)

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? Yes I had reading on the show early Dec. I do have updates about the issues.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? I had Lucky Mojo do candle services for me.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I finally had contact with the guy that I was having dreams about. I texted him Happy new years and he responded and I was able to see him on New Years Day. It was nice seeing him. He did state that he was thinking about me and wondering what I was doing. I was wondering what the year will be like for us.

(edited by Joseph Magnuson to add every single question's text, remove full phone number, and clean up the structure.)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added every single question's text, remove full phone number, and cleaned up the structure

Tracey_Lynn

Unread post by Tracey_Lynn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Tracey_Lynn

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 757 Virginia

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I have had a reading before on the radio with Catherine on a different subject.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? I have some tarot readings from someone on a regular bases in the past, who is not a member of AIRR. Nothing ever came to pass that they predicted.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I have been single for 15 years. I've tried online dating, singles events, churches and just going to bars but no luck with meeting someone of the opposite sex that leads to a lasting connection. I've meet one person in 15 years but, he is a Capricorn and I'm a Gemini and Catherine has point out in pass shows this combo doesn't work. So I got over him and ready for someone new.
Is there a reason for this blockage?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January, 6th, 2013

(edited by Joseph Magnuson to include all of the questions as well as some brief clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: included all of the questions as well as some brief clarity clean-up

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 pm

We finally got one! Thanks so much, lovinlife1976! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 pm

...and two more since I started editing posts! That's great to see! Remember, you can cut and paste the questions in nagasiva's introductory post and then fill them out in your own post. 95% of my time is actually used up by having to fill in the questions themselves for each and every post.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

divinedaughter

Unread post by divinedaughter » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: divinedaughter

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 704

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I need to know if my marriage is worth saving. Been married for 10 years and we are going in different directions.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 1/6/2013

souledoutsisters

Unread post by souledoutsisters » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SouledOut Sisters

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): lashondra

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 214 area code Im in Mississippi

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I want to relocate back to Texas.....Im also seeking employment

Awilli90

Unread post by Awilli90 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Awilli90

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Angie

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 229 Georgia

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Back in October me and my husband separated due to an outside woman and his family. Right before christmas we started back talking but still kind of distance.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 01/06/2013

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Our show has taken all the callers that we can for this week. You can sign up for NEXT week's show here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-january-13th,-2013-t23843.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

Return to “2013 Radio Show Pre-Call IDs”