Come To Me Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
candis

Unread post by candis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:11 am

I want to make a love drawing bath, these are the ingredients I want to add. Please advise as to whether or not it will be successful.

Ingredients:

Come to me bath crystals
Attraction bath crystals
9 Roses
Cinnamon sticks
Allspice

I will add all these ingredients in hot water and let it simmer.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Come To Me Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Those are fine ingredients, but go easy on the Cinnamon and Allspice -- they can be skin irritants. Do you have a copy of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"? If you do, look in the back on the page of love-drawing herbs -- you may find others that are milder on the skin.

As for whether this bath will be "successful" -- well, we have no idea what you are doing it for -- and success is never guaranteed anyway. Telling a long story and hoping for an accurate free reading by community bulletin board is a waste of your time. Just to give you an idea of why you can't ask a question like that in a forum and expect to get a responsible reply --

What if you were a 25 year old high-school drop out doing this bath so that you could meet Johnny Depp, have him fall in love with you, propose marriage and be the father of your kids? Success possibility? Not.

See what i mean? :-)
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 am

Until you order cat's book you can look at the various herbs online (although you may have already) http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 pm

I received the Come to Me Spell kit today, and in reading over the instructions I noticed it didn't say to do the bath at dawn or what moon phase. I thought that was odd, so I checked the online page, and this says to do it before dawn during a waxing moon (though I know that's flexible). So am I right in assuming you do indeed do it before dawn?

Also, when i was searching on another topic, I saw a post that said for love-drawing baths you throw the water toward the east over your left shoulder in your front yard, as opposed to a crossroads. Is that correct?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Come to me bath

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Yes you can do it just before dawn, during the waxing moon, and/or on Friday, Monday, and/or Wednesday. Any of those timings would be okay to do with come to me work.

You can dispose of the water at the crossroads towards the sunrise which is the east because the sun is growing (aka drawing) which you want the person to be drawn to you. It is thrown in the crossroads because you want the energy to be transported to your target, and be drawn back to you. OR you can have it disposed of to the sunrise in your yard or doorstep or porch because you want that person to be drawn to your home.

So it is both the crossroads and/or in your yard

You can read about disposal here.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sakura

Re: Come to me bath

Unread post by sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Ok, thanks! I already live with him so I don't need to draw him to my home. ;) I will do it at the crossroads then.

Mshienie

How does the come to me bath salts work?

Unread post by Mshienie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 pm

I want to know how long would you need to do this for and I have been talking to this guy for quite awhile I know we are close friends but I want better communication and I want him to be in my life daily? I have done a love spell it says we are going to have good communication I haven't seen anything yet please let me know what I can do thank u

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Are you asking how long to work the spell? ...or how long to see if the spell is working?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Mshienie --

When using Come To Me Bath Crystals, you would add them to your bath as you prayed for more closeness. You could also add a sprinkle of the crystals to the rinse cycle of your laundry. The among of time would be a small amount each day. You would do this until you get what you want.

There is no guarantee that magical spells will work, so we cannot give you a guaranteed date of completion for this work.

BCR-HOO-COME
Come To Me Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

MDJ

Floor wash spell

Unread post by MDJ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:05 pm

What would i need to make a floor wash spell for love,romance and conjugal sex from my girlfriend?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi MDJ,

I moved your post to the thread on Come to Me bath crystals, which you can use for a wash to draw more love and romance from your girlfriend. Please read this thread for ideas and if you still have questions, you can ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:06 pm

could you tell me how to used the bath crystals and what psalms would i used?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi MDJ,

You would add the bath crystals to your bath and bathe yourself using an upward motion (feet to head) to draw her closer to you.

Here is a page on various psalms and their purpose, so you can select something that feels right for you:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

You could also read from Song of Solomon, which is very helpful in love work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:05 am

Can i used some of the bath water to mop my floor or should i used some sachet powder to put on the floor?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi MDJ,

You could use the bath water for a floor wash. I wouldn't use sachet on bare floors as it's noticeable, but it's OK to sprinkle into carpets.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:23 pm

How many come to me bath crystal do i need to order?Thanks for all your help

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi MDJ,

It depends on how many baths you want to take. You can get about two baths per packet.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 am

Hello everyone,

I am working on a come to me spell and I got some of it down pack. I just have some questions
1. When I take the cleansing bath and throw the water at the crossroad, do I take another bath with the herbs to draw him to me and dispose of this water in front yard?
2. I have the psalms prayer for the hyssop cleansing bath buy what would I say when I am bathing with herbs and come to me oil.
3. Could I do a honey jar with the come to me spell?
4. I want him to help me with bills what could I add to the spell to make him do this?
5. I decided that I am going to do a cleansing bath for 9 days along with the spell, and a herbal bath is that good to do?
6. I added follow me boy oil to the spell what kind of affects would that have? Like I would he want to be under me all day?
7. What are some good prayers to say while I light the candle.
8. I will let the vigil candle burning for 7 days straight, and with the honey jar would I still burn chimes on the honey jar for 7 days and then 3 days or just wait until the 3 day?
9. Is a honey jar good with this spell?
10. When it comes to the writing does it have to be the same thing in the circle or could I be like good sex, love me, etc or could I make two circles?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello Sha182,

You are asking a LOT of questions, so to try to make it easier I'll type my answer next to your question in italics.

1. When I take the cleansing bath and throw the water at the crossroad, do I take another bath with the herbs to draw him to me and dispose of this water in front yard? Yes
2. I have the psalms prayer for the hyssop cleansing bath buy what would I say when I am bathing with herbs and come to me oil. I don't understand why you would take a hyssop cleansing bath when you're doing Come to Me work. A hyssop bath is taken after you do heavy work. Come to Me work is the opposite of heavy.
3. Could I do a honey jar with the come to me spell? Yes
4. I want him to help me with bills what could I add to the spell to make him do this?

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-for-l ... 16105.html

5. I decided that I am going to do a cleansing bath for 9 days along with the spell, and a herbal bath is that good to do? Again, cleansing isn't really needed for Come to Me work.
6. I added follow me boy oil to the spell what kind of affects would that have? Like I would he want to be under me all day?

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

7. What are some good prayers to say while I light the candle. Pray from the heart that this man will come to you and do all the things that you want him to do with you.
8. I will let the vigil candle burning for 7 days straight, and with the honey jar would I still burn chimes on the honey jar for 7 days and then 3 days or just wait until the 3 day? I'm not sure I understand this question. You can burn the candles on your honey jar as often as you want. You can do every day to get things going, then back off to three times a week, or just burn every day. Up to you.
9. Is a honey jar good with this spell? See question 3.
10. When it comes to the writing does it have to be the same thing in the circle or could I be like good sex, love me, etc or could I make two circles?
You can write "lovemegoodsexlovemegoodsexlovemegoodsex" alternating back and forth if you want to incorporate two little phrases.

You have a lot of questions, so I'd advice doing some research before you undertake spellwork. We won't be able to answer long posts like this every time. Start here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 pm

I truly apologize, didn't mean to go cray cray with the questions, I just had to know more. I did a spell from a religion I very little about, just because they told me too. I researched what I did and it brought me to this website. I have studied wicca and it never felt anything like this, but still not an excuse. I sincerely apologize once again.

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”