Hello Everyone!

Forest_Roots

Hello Everyone!

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 am

Greetings everyone!

It has been along time since I have came to this forum so often, but I miss the genuine magical practitioners I've found here. I was raised by my family in witchcraft (our families tradition). When talking with other people who call themselves "witches" I find I don't share similarities with them (I.E. their belief in "the law of three" and so on) however the practices of my family and such parallels with the teachings and traditions of hoodoo almost perfectly.

I have learned much from the good people here on the lucky mojo forum, and much from practice, and I want to always continue with that. I am from Virginia, and 25 years old. My boyfriend and I share a beautiful home and I am always looking for people to talk about magic with.

I hope to be taking the lucky mojo correspondence course soon to gain a good formal styled teaching.

Blessings to you all!
Josh

Lee Canipe

Re: Hello Everyone!

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 am

Hey Josh, I have a background similar to yours. I'm from rural eastern NC. I grew up around rootwork & conjure; my grandmother was a spiritual medium and other family members were rootworkers. For the longest time I just thought what was practiced around here was old-wives tales and country folk ways... I didn't really understand that it was an actual tradition of folk magic. When I was older and met people up North who practiced Wicca and neo-pagan traditions I was totally confused! My people were devout Christians and worked simply-- no robes, athames, circle-casting, or pagan deities! I had relatives in New Orleans and what they did down there was different from the rootwork here in the Carolinas (much more fancy & elaborate down in NOLA). Taking Miss Cat's Hoodoo Rootwork Conjure course really helped put things into perspective for me and helped me to better connect with my own culture & heritage. If you feel called to this work I recommend you consider taking her course.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:40 am

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum, Josh! I hope you find what you're looking for here.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 am

Thank you both for your welcomes! I do love this forum!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 am

Welcome to the forum!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

angelin

Unread post by angelin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Welcome....
[url=http://profile.cegonsoft.com/]dot net courses[/url]

Return to “2011 Introductions”