New and Curious

TickTockMoon

New and Curious

Unread post by TickTockMoon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello, Everyone

i just wanted to say that ive always had an attraction towards magic, but never really practiced.
to be honest im not sure where i would fit in when it comes to religion.

sometimes i try to look on youtube for videos about magic spells, candles, etc (wishing for more)

personally i hope to gain knowledge and Guidance, maybe a few friends too :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: New and Curious

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Love that avitar TickTockMoon Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! One of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book....this is the one you ordered..
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour

Finally, I invite you to go on over to the Crystal Silence League pages and take a few minutes to either post a prayer requests or peruse through the prayer request and offer your prayer! Found here http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

#1 Rule "Keep your posts relevant. Posts which are not relevant to the particular subforum of the thread on which they are posted lowers the value of the conversation and may be removed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Welcome, TickTockMoon. Forum rules pretty much preclude discussions about religions, beyond statements of the obvious, namely, that most conjure practitioners are Christians. In fact, all of the discussions about religion are bundled and merged into ONE thread, which is here:

hoodoo-&-religion-voodoo-wicca-santeria-witchcraft-atheism-t10231.html

Enjoy yourself here and if we can help you with the selection, purchase, and use of Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, just ask. That's what we are here for.
catherine yronwode

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am

Welcome TickTookMoon (Love the name and avatar by the way)...

I'm fairly new in these parts also, the forum is really useful and I myself am trying out some LM products after hearing some very good reviews.

I am not however new to 'magick', I have dabbled, but I'm generally drawn to hoodoo as it is usually classed as 'low magick'. Meaning it is used (generally) for personal uses... Where as 'high magick', is geared towards all kinds of lofty mysticism (not ideal for those who work 9-5 let me tell you! Lol) The history of hoodoo is also wonderful and worth a read as you look into different products...

I hope you enjoy the forums and keep us updated with your workings... :)

Sol - Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

TickTockMoon

Unread post by TickTockMoon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks Everyone =)
Ill Post as Much as im able .

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Welcome to The Forum and love the Avatar!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Hello there TickTockMoon and welcome to the forums! Can't wait to read some more posts from you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Return to “2011 Introductions”