Bonjour!

Gabrielle
Bonjour!

Unread post by Gabrielle » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself before I started snooping around the boards. I'm Gabrielle, I'm from the province of Quebec in Canada and I just turned 30 (gasp! :P ) this summer.

I grew up watching my mother read cards and go get readings from other thinking everybody was doing it, although she was very reluctant to read my cards, saying she was too close to me and that she didn't want to risk seeing anything bad about them. After she passed, my grandma told me she's "caught" her "messin' around" with weird things in her room while she still lived at home. :)

This probably explains why I've been interested in the occult since my teens, but I became specifically interested in hoodoo in the last ten years when I started spending a lot of time in Louisiana. I haven't really practiced, mostly read and read and read and dabbled in candle work (and was pleasantly surprised when it worked! Not that that I didn't believe, but didn't expect any real significant results as I was so inexperienced).

Now I'll keep the rest for later, and hopefully get to know some of you as well!

Gabrielle

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Bonjour!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum, Gabrielle!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:37 pm

I visited Quebec a few years ago and it was beautiful. I plan to visit again. Welcome to the forum Gabrielle. (Bienvenue sur le forum) One of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour

#1 Rule "Keep your posts relevant. Posts which are not relevant to the particular subforum of the thread on which they are posted lowers the value of the conversation and may be removed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Welcome to The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 am

Bienvenu ma chère!

Que le forum puisse t'apporter les réponses que tu cherches.

Blessings and luck in all your endeavours.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 am

Bienvenue Gabrielle,

Super de t'avoir sur ce forum!

Bisous de Londres.

Gabrielle

Unread post by Gabrielle » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Quebec City is indeed a very beautiful city. I love walking and doing so here, especially during Fall, is amazing!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Welcome to our forum family! I hope you enjoy your stay here... Thank you for sharing a bit of your history, it's always fun to read people's introductions!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Return to “2011 Introductions”