Hello again

serpentlight213

Hello again

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

A while back I was reading up on the Hoodoo Course and came across something about Cat (May I call you Cat? or Do you have to know me first?) NOT liking people starting sock accounts. I don't think she used that term but thats what I learned they were called. Well I am saying this because I have another account on the forums here but for some reason I just can't access it! I tried several different passwords, several different spellings of my username, I even tried to look for one of the few posts I did post just to make sure I am spelling my username right. I tried that password retreat or whatever its called, a few times but nothing. Every time I tried it, I would get a thing about the username I used doesn't exist or is invalid. So, I decided to make a whole new account and make a post (this post obviously) about who I am and that I am NOT trying to be "sneaky" or anything like that! My original account is/was LuciferRising666777 but it may also show up as luciferrising666777. Hopefully no one (Cat etc.) will get mad or upset about this!

For the regular info part:

I have studied, on and off, magick since I was about eleven years old. As a child I would see spirits (not exactly humans but I was also born epileptic so that may have a part to do with it), know things that people have never informed me about such as being about two years old and pointing at a picture of Jesus and telling my mother and sister that it was Jesus Christ. They never told me that picture was of Jesus and I am not sure if they ever even informed me of Jesus Christ! I started to recount a memory of being in heaven.... yeah, I know some people might not believe me but thats completely understandable! I have also been somewhat psychic, i.e. dreaming about something or day dreaming of something that would happen anywhere in a span from that very day to several months away. People may say that deja vu isn't a sign of being psychic but its really odd when you have deja vu of the same exact things three times in a row! I knowledge of various things such as Kabbalah, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santeria, magick in general, Golden Dawn system etc. Somethings I know more about than others. I am interested in the occult and magick - other things but I don't think they really qualify here. The best bet is, if you want to get to know me, ask questions.

Agape Omega Thelema

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hello again

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Welcome back.

I found your LuciferRising account and deleted it, but left your 4 posts under that name.

Thanks for letting us know!
catherine yronwode

serpentlight213

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:19 am

Your welcome and thank you! Im just glad it didn't cause any problems.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Welcome back to the forums!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome back, serpentlight213!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 am

Welcome back! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

serpentlight213

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks to everyone who said welcome back!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm

welcome!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Return to “2011 Introductions”