An Introduction from Boston MA

C_Angelo
An Introduction from Boston MA

Unread post by C_Angelo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

I wanted to post a quick introduction..
I'm Christopher Angelo. I'm a 35yo gay male and an Initiate of the Anderson Feri Tradition of witchcraft. Feri has many, and strong, ties to Conjure and Hoodoo.. and I've been interested in exploring those. So, after purchasing and working with some oils and roots from other sites - I've decided to start buying the items Cat requires you to have purchased before taking her course. I figure, by the time I finish compiling those items.. (and setting aside the money for the course) I will be ready to decide for sure if I feel called to study with her. In the meantime I'll be gathering some pretty kick-ass supplies. ;)
Recently, Orion Foxwood gave a workshop at Omen in Salem MA on his experiences as a Conjure Man and Root Worker. It was awesome. And several of us came out of that workshop with the desire to learn more.. so we've started sharing with each other and supporting one another in our interest. Each of us comes to our desire from a different place.. but all of us are hearing and feeling a calling to dig deeper.

So yeah.. I'm here. I'm reading. I'm digging.

~Christopher

Turnsteel

Re: An Introduction from Boston MA

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am

Welcome! Your on the other side of the state from me, but from one Mass resident to another, Welcome to the forum :D

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Christopher. Welcome! :)
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi C:
I used to live in Malden; now I live up in the Merrimac Valley. Omen in Salem is a great store; wish I'd have known about that workshop!

Welcome to the forum!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Welcome
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Priestess Najah

Unread post by Priestess Najah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am

Hello Christoper!

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum! I am a practicing Witch, HRCC graduate and AIRR member. I have found cat and Lucky Mojo to be the place for me. Her knowledge and teachings are priceless and the camaradie and experiences of all the Moderators, student and members are invaluable! I've been to Salem twice and had a fabulous experience both times. Dig in and enjoy yo'self!

Jibrael

Unread post by Jibrael » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Well, I'm a student of the Feri Tradition myself, and also looking into Hoodoo, so we should talk! :)
I'm not a Feri initiate, but have been studying formally since this past August, and informally for longer; I very much consdier Feri my primary spiritual path. Hoodoo just sort of found me, but I've been incorporating its logic into my practice and it is already yielding rich results. I agree that Feri and Hoodoo seem very compatible.
Like yourself, I am also a 35 year old gay man (though I prefer "queer", not to be overly picky), and I'm looking at take the correspondence course, should the Gods provide the money for it.
Look forward to chatting!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Welcome to The Forum Christopher!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

C_Angelo

Unread post by C_Angelo » Sun May 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks for all the notes of welcome. =)

vera4477

Unread post by vera4477 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 am

Hello there! I, too, attended Orion Foxwood's class at Omen, and I live near the Salem area. I don't find many fellow hoodoo practitioners in my area so it has been hard to learn. Most of what I learn is from books and the internet. I really feel called to this path, especially working w/ the Psalms and Saints.

~Anders

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 am

Massachusetts is not a tiny state, but it's not all that big, either -- and so far, more than 30 people in Massachusetts have taken my course -- so there are probably more practitioners out there than you know.
catherine yronwode

Return to “2011 Introductions”