Great to be here! Any rootworkers in Chicago?

passionflame
Great to be here! Any rootworkers in Chicago?

Unread post by passionflame » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi everybody! I'm very excited to be on the forum. A wee bit about me: I live in Chicago and I've been using the Lucky Mojo website for quite a while now -- it seems that whenever I need to do a google search about something Santeria or Latin American folk religion-related, a Lucky Mojo page always comes up. It's been a great source of information and I'm very thankful for it.

I've been studying Santeria for a while, but am relatively new to Hoodoo. I'd love to find a rootworker in Chicago -- if anyone knows of any good practitioners, please let me know!

Also, I'm traveling to Northern California later this month and am looking forward to visiting the Lucky Mojo store on the drive up from the Bay Area. Can't wait to stop by! :D

Thanks, I look forward to learning more on the forum. Nice to meet you all!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Great to be here! Any rootworkers in Chicago?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:44 am

Welcome to the forum passionflame. Look through the AIRR list to identify a worker in your area (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Issotta

Unread post by Issotta » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:38 am

I'm Jessica! Not in Chicago, but not that far away. I'm in Grand Rapids, MI. Nice to read about you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 am

We would love to see you if you come out to California! For best service, do call ahead and we will make time to give you the "ten cent tour" that we give to all first-time vistors, especially those from out of our area.

Driving directions to Lucky Mojo here: http://luckymojo.com/mojocatmap.html

Photos of the Lucky Mojo shop and staff here: http://luckymojo.com/mojocatphotos.html
catherine yronwode

passionflame

Unread post by passionflame » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks so much for the replies!

jwmcclin, thanks for the suggestion about looking at the AIRR website. I have checked it out, but alas, there's no one in the Chicago area listed on there. I may have to do some remote phone work with someone instead. Jessica, if you know of anyone in our general midwestern area, I'd appreciate any suggestions!

And Miss Cat, thanks for the invite! I didn't realize you give "ten cent tours," but I will be sure to drop a line once I know for sure when I'll be dropping by.

ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ONiki Muse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome to the forum!
[b][i][color=#800080]Blessing[/color][/i][/b]

Return to “2010 Introductions”