Hello all

munkyspooker
Hello all

Unread post by munkyspooker » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi everyone. My name's Tim, and I'm new to the forum. I've been interested in, and casually learning more about, hoodoo for the past few years. I used to read runes in high school and college, and spent many a days in high school pouring over - what was new at the time - Neo-Pagan spellbooks. I'm familiar with the basics - color meanings, stones/crystals, runework - but hope to gain a better knowledge here in the forums, and by pouring over the few internet resources available to me. My focus/interest is more on talismans, amulets, and charms - I've had a silver, 1941 quarter in my wallet for the past five years!- but I'm branching out a bit more. I'm a scholarly type, so I love love LOVE learning whatever I can about the task at hand.

I wasn't raised religious, so I really have no religious influence in my life. I consider myself spiritual, but don't subscribe to any particular religion.

Best days for everyone on here, and enjoy your holiday season!

-Tim

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello all

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Tim. This forum is an extension of Lucky Mojo which is an online magic shop and has a storefront which many of us have visited. In this forum, you are welcomed to ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies. Considering your interest, you are in the right place, catherine yronwode has created an online powerhouse of information, start here by reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: An Introduction to African-American Rootwork http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Hello all

Unread post by ONiki Muse » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 am

Welcome to the forums!
[b][i][color=#800080]Blessing[/color][/i][/b]

Return to “2010 Introductions”