Domination and Control of a Person With Influence

natalia
Domination and Control of a Person With Influence

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 am

Hello,
I need to get someone that is critical for me getting a particular job on my side . To be honest, he is ruled by his penis. There is a history of attraction to me, but I was never interested since I had someone else at the time. What is the best route to get him to go "to bat for me?" I have Jezebel, Queen Elizabeth, licorice, and calamus root. I also have his pic. I really need this job. Thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Him to Intercede on My Behalf

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Is this 'he', your boss? ...or is he part of a team? The items you listed has more of a love domination theme. If this is a boss and you want a job that he is the final say so, than consider Boss Fix, Steady Work, Crown of Success combination. Since you have his picture, write your petition on the back and place under the Boss Fix Candle. Boss Fix is used to get your boss on your side,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Five finger grass is a good addition for getting someone to favor you, and gravel root will help with the job getting, and bay for success. Make sure to balance your love/attraction elements with success and money/job stuff so you don't end up in a situation where you're expected to put-out to be hired! Certainly play on his attractions, but balance it out.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 am

Thank you Devi and jwmcclin! He is not the hiring boss; however, he does have influence. He is the one that approached me with the opportunity. I know how he operates so I am willing to exploit that. I do have gravel root, what exactly can i put in a honey jar for him? Will burning candles be quicker? Devi can you give me options for this balance?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

My post includes suggestions for the balance already. You could of course add additional money/career herbs if you wanted to. If you have Commanding products, you may want to mix a dash in so that you remain viewed as respectable and well-suited to the job. You could actually use a Steady Work/Commanding blend as the base, and then mix in your love/attraction elements to "flavor" that blend to play on his weakness.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you very much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

All great ideas. You might consider dressing your hands with Attraction oil and touching him, or shaking his hand. While you do this pray in your mind that he is attracted to you and will back you.

Influence products would also work in this case.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Listed here are the links to the Influence and Attraction products ConjureMan Ali discussed.
Influence http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Attraction http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Another idea, if there are others competing for the job, you might dust your resume with I can, you cant sachet powders. (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-i-can-you-cant.html)

natalia

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Maljen
Update: Success on getting the Navy to grant my petition

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay, need a brainstorm session on how to make the Navy do what I need them to do.

Long story short...a backstabbing co-worker managed to get me fired on the same day my (eventual) ex-husband got orders to a new command. New command sees he's married and collecting a housing allotment (the full amount going to my housing here), so they don't want to automatically give him a free barracks room at his new base.

We NEED them to do this. We cannot pay for two places just based on his income alone, not to mention I can't afford to move into another place right now, and we'll barely be able to make ends meet with just his pay until I find other work.

So I need ideas on making sure the Navy, specifically his new command and new base (I don't have specific names for his new chief, I just know his new base and his new command) approve the package he's getting together for geo-bachelor status. We only have a few days to get this approved so time is of the essence.

I have several EOBO products, as well as Commanding and Controlling. I was thinking a dry sugar jar/bottle with the petition in it with commanding and controlling herbs, powders, etc. I also have gunpowder and I'm wondering about adding that to the bottle to blast away anything standing between us and getting him the status (and barracks room) we need.

Again, time is of the essence here, so anything slow will not be of much help. I've got a week to a week and a half at most, if we get lucky and the holiday slows things down.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Need the Navy to Give My Husband Geo-Bachelor Status

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Your ideas sound perfect. You could add Five Finger Grass, to make them grant a favur, but i think you already have the idea well in hand!
catherine yronwode

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks, Cat! Wanted to make sure I was on the right track with my thinking. Getting to work on it right now :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

Just wanted to update this....MY husband got the geo-bacheolor status! What a huge stress off my mind!

And Cat, I did add Five Finger Grass to the sugar jar......for the record, this is what I put in it if anyone wants to modify it for their own purposes:

*Empty, clean baby food jar filled with sugar
*Picture of my husband in his Navy uniform as a personal concern
*Petition paper with my husband's rank and name crossing 'US Navy'.....each written 9 times and annoited with Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Oils
*Pinch of gunpowder to blast away any resistance to the goal
*Five Finger Grass
*Calamus Root Chips
*Quassia Root Chips
*Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Sachet powders

I did not burn candles on this jar, however I did frequently shake the heck out of while commanding loudly 'United States Navy you WILL give my husband geo-bach status!' repeatedly.

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Update: Success on getting the Navy to grant my petition

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

So nice to hear of your success, Congratulations Maljen!
And thanks for sharing.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Congrats Maljen!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you, both! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Glad you were successful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Good going, Maljen, and thanks for listing what you used. Others may be able to take a tip from your work.
catherine yronwode

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am

Thank you, Miss Cat! I shared because I didn't follow a 'set' recipe and I wanted feedback on how closely I followed the traditions of conjure with it, as well as hoping others can take it and use it to help themselves and their situations as well. As I'm seeing more and more results I'm becoming much more confident in my work!

Draconis13

Need to influence or control Head Master at school

Unread post by Draconis13 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Greetings everyone, I have a question concerning influence type of work. My daughter currently attend's a private school and I need them to work with my on the tuition concerning more time to pay. They have given me till October 4th and I will be making payments but it may not be enough time to pay off all the I owe. I have money work in play and I am also working. What I need is to either influence the head master into givining me more time should the debt not paid in full at that time or for his mind to not be on me until I can pay it all off. I am doing evertyhing I can to work with the alloted time but I would like to have spell work going just in case.
Thank you in advance and Thank you to all who work at LUCKY MOJO and to all that moderate this forum is indispensable!
ES

All Hail St. Expedite and all his works!

Miss Aida
Site Admin
Re: Need to influence or control Head Master at school

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Good Evening, Empressselene,
Since you're mentioning "Influence", have you looked over this webpage? There's some very good ideas www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, both the Commanding and Bend Over spell kits come to mind. Check out these spell kits and see what best suits you. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I wish you all the luck in the world and pray that the Headmaster gives you more time.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Re: Need to influence or control Head Master at school

Unread post by Khi Armand » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Empresselene,

I would also suggest considering including an element of Blessing in this work as both timing and outside favor are factors here - even if performed as a setting of lights. Between money, bend over / influence, and blessing work, I think you'd really have all bases covered.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

And with the praise to St. Expedite in your signature, I'm sure you've contacted him as well on this situation because it sounds like it's right up his alley. :-)
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

confused87

Re: Domination and Control of a Person With Influence

Unread post by confused87 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 am

I need help with influencing someone to get a DNA TEST. What could I do?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, confused87 ,

Try the Influence Skull candle spell listed here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I use this spell frequently for clients and it works beautifully

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:23 am

Once you feed your menstrual blood to your man, how long do the effects last for? Can it ever be undone by another? Reason I'm asking is bc my ex & I are broken up but he's with a rebound chick now & seems to still have feelings for me as well as miss me but has stopped talking to me. I have read that the blood spells can't EVER be broken, is this true?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You asked this question yesterday in another thread, and you were answered.

Please do not repeat yourself in multiple threads, as it is against board rules.
HRCC #1909G

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

No problem, I just didn't know what the proper category this question should be asked in.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, Gypsywitchxxx,

When someone asks a question again, it not only violates the forum rules, but it may cause different moderators time to answer if they didn't see the first one answered. And, it takes time away from answering other members.

We try our best to answer every single post on this forum (as this is what Miss cat and Nagasiva pay us to to). So, double posting is not fair to neither the moderators nor to the forum family members who are patiently awaiting to be answered also.

This is why we ask that every forum family member read the forum rules

rules.php

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello All,

This might sound stupid, crazy and weird but is there a spell that I can do with using the Influence products on a Toy Company that never really supports female fans when it comes to making certain toys/collectibles? I think they are somewhat "Sexist" because they always make big figures of male superheroes and never any big figures of female superheroes. I always email them and they always say they will forward my requests to the appropriate department but never any results over the past months and years. I know I'm a man but this doesn't seem fair. If there isn't anything that can be done about this I completely understand, It would be awesome for them to change their way of thinking and for them to end up making more awesome toys and collectibles. :D

My apologies for asking such a question.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello LuckyMojoFanatic,

There is no reason you can not try to do this! Just know that you are taking on more than just a company's particular view but an entire society's view of how things should be. This has of course been continually challenged over the years but there is still much more to do before men and women would be seen as equal. I do not say that though to discourage you however as I believe it is a noble cause and any extra people working toward something like this is a good idea. You can work the spell the same as any other influence work. If you can get the name or names of the owner(s) work with that as well as the company's logo. I wish you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks nathen, I absolutely love your nice, kind and supportive response. Thank you so much for supporting this unfairness that this company displays. I will definitely do some influence work using the spell kit and I will share an update of the results. Thanks again nathen and God Bless You! :)

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I need some help with a situation. I have a son 2yrs son and his father will not take a DNA test. I just want him to take the DNA test and be part of my son's life. What spell would I do to make this happen? And what herbs would be good for this type of spell?

Thank you

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

Welcome to the forum

here is a page with many spells. Just click on each highlighted (blue) words and you will be taken to either products or pages of spells (some links are products, others are full of spells)

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

Thank you Miss Aide,
I just had a couple of questions.
1. What are some good herbs for this type of work?
2. Would I do a cleansing bath after this type of work?
3. What are good herbs for this type of work
4. Are there any other colors associated with this besides black
5. What type of oil and herbs would I use to make sure he stays in our son life?
6. Would I burn a different type of candle color for my son?
7. How do I make sure that he would be a good influence on our son?
8. And I want him to start giving me money how do I add that in
9. Are there any good prayers to say while doing this?
I know this is a lot but I really want to do this so that my son will have a father or at least his name on the birth certificate so my son knows who to look for when he wants answer why he wasn't there. Thank you so very much

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello Sha182,

Miss Aida already linked you some good information. If you would like an example of a spell, you could check out the Essence of Bend-Over page, which has a lot of the same vibe as Domination. It goes over herbs and spell colors you would use:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Here is more general information about candle magic, including more information on spell colors:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I don't understand your question about wanting a candle color for your son. For what, exactly? And in your other post about Come to Me work I linked you a page about spellwork to make your lover more generous, so please read through that.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 am

Hello Sister Jean,

I know I would need a black vigil candle, but for him giving me money would I use a green chime candle and a pink candle to make sure that he will love his son? I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

that is correct

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”