Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug

MoonBreath
Re: Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Thanks for the reply Miss Aida. Actually, for the first time in years, we are starting to earn a bit more money. The Markets are up and more folks seem to be starting businesses - which is good news for us ( we work with start ups ). I read the links you sent. Are you thinking our finances are under attack because the spiders were dead?

I have Wealthy Way powder and Money Stay with me oil, if I remember correctly. Guess I should cleanse, protect, then draw money? Is that what you were thinking?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,

Everything you said is exactly what I was thinking.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:07 am

hi guys
something strange happened at my house this morning i hope if someone could give me any advice please
so yesterday i brew up some herbs to make a floor wash to attract money, love, and happiness to my house and my life i had the intention that i would do it for 7 days yesterday was the first day, anyways i woke up this morning and found 3 or 4 big flies flying outside in the living room all windows and doors were closed so there is absolutely no way for them to come in i'm sure.
i'm positive this is not a coincidence and i also decided not to continue doing the floor wash....Can anyone please give me advice ?
thx

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, Nina,

I was always taught the flies are messengers.

But, they mean different things to different people.

Are you positive that they weren't already in your house and the cleansing just dispersed their hiding places?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:14 am

Hi Miss Aida
i'm positive they weren't in the house because i've been deep cleaning the house everyday last week and the house was clean also these type of flies they are not the type that hide i still have no idea how they came in. But i think the floor wash worked because 2 days after i got unexpected cash and some free stuff.
you said that flies are messengers i had no idea, since i'm scared to death of all types of insects i felt it must mean something negative so i freaked out. however, in my culture for some reason they believe when a big fly comes in the house it's a spirit of a dead relative but i honestly do not share the same belief...

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, Nina ,

One come into the house last year and it was in love with me. It was always on my shoulder when I walked around the house.

I would put food in a dish and it would fly to the food. When it was done, it went back to my shoulder. At night, I put it n the bathroom sink and closed the door.

I was so sad when it died. Their life span is about a week and it was about 5 days that this fly was with me. I got attached to it..

It was like a tiny little bird! LOL

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals”