lost messages

jgarnaes

lost messages

Post by jgarnaes » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:58 pm

I've not been getting messages and tried ACCOUNT SETTINGS, but no joy! John Libbert just sent me a message from Doug Pelton sent to me a while back and I never saw it before. Who do I go to for help? Jan

smith.lynwood

Re: lost messages

Post by smith.lynwood » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Contact Michael Sparks. I have isolated his email address in the cc box above.  Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 17, 2019, at 3:59 PM, jgarnaes@yahoo.com [mg-tabc] mg-tabc-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
  I've not been getting messages and tried ACCOUNT SETTINGS, but no joy! John Libbert just sent me a message from Doug Pelton sent to me a while back and I never saw it before. Who do I go to for help? Jan

motionwear

Re: lost messages

Post by motionwear » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Jan, your settings allow postings and you are set up to receive the daily digest rather than each message individually.  When there is no forum activity a digest is not compiled.  There has not been much in the way of postings recently, so perhaps that's what you are "not seeing." You can also access the forum through a web browser - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mg-tabc/conversations/messages - this requires you to log into your Yahoo account when online to do this.  It's a good way to see what if any chatter is taking place. Tom Wilson