member list

Sally Carroll

member list

Post by Sally Carroll » Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:33 pm

Can the Group administrator make it possible to sort by state, region or some other geographical reference? It might require adding a box to the data base with a regional code. My professor son in law spends full time at Clevelnad State University making maps of just these sort of things. You know like Churchill's Pins on the war room maps. It would be nice to see who nearby is "in the club" . . .Sally

DougPulver@aol.com

Re: member list

Post by DougPulver@aol.com » Wed Aug 29, 2001 8:49 pm

In a message dated 8/28/2001 10:34:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jim.n.sally.carroll@worldnet.att.net writes: "Can the Group administrator make it possible to sort by state, region or some other geographical reference? It would be nice to see who nearby is "in the club" . . .Sally" Sally, I agree. It would also enable the traveler to "visit" some like-minded people and cars while on their journey. In the middle of our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Victoria, BC, my wife and I spent some time with the Victoria MG Club (and no she was not initially in favor of such a side trip). We made some life-long and very dear friends as a result. Doug Pulver TC 5850

tonygoodall

Re: member list

Post by tonygoodall » Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:13 am

Just go to www.mg-tabc.org click on members and select by name, the towns, regions etc plus e-mail addresses are there Tony TC9825
> From: DougPulver@aol.com > Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:47:10 EDT > To: jim.n.sally.carroll@worldnet.att.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com > Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] member list > > In a message dated 8/28/2001 10:34:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, > jim.n.sally.carroll@worldnet.att.net writes: > > "Can the Group administrator make it possible to sort by state, region or > some other geographical reference? It would be nice to see who nearby is "in > the club" . . .Sally" > > Sally, > > I agree. It would also enable the traveler to "visit" some like-minded people > and cars while on their journey. In the middle of our 25th wedding > anniversary trip to Victoria, BC, my wife and I spent some time with the > Victoria MG Club (and no she was not initially in favor of such a side trip). > We made some life-long and very dear friends as a result. > > Doug Pulver > TC 5850 > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Peter Scholz

Member List

Post by Peter Scholz » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:03 am

Yesterday I sent the numbers of my car, including a picture,  now I want to supplimentary with a little story.
MG TC, year 1949, Body Nr. : TC/8466 , Engine Nr.: TC/ 9000.
How is it possible to write a little story at the member list? regards Peter

Steve S

Re: Member List

Post by Steve S » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:57 am

Unfortunately we no longer have anyone maintaining that list on the web site. Maybe someone with web experience will volunteer one of these days. For those registered on the Discussion Forum of our web site, I've just added a new forum where you can post photos, stories and other info on your car. I've posted some info about mine as an example but you can post whatever you like, as well as comment on others. See: http://www.mg-tabc.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 - Steve Simmons, TC8975 On 7/27/2019 8:02 AM, Peter Scholz peter.scholz@ymail.com [mg-tabc] wrote:
Yesterday I sent the numbers of my car, including a picture, now I want to supplimentary with a little story. MG TC, year 1949, Body Nr. : TC/8466 , Engine Nr.: TC/ 9000. How is it possible to write a little story at the member list? regards Peter