kawa parts blowups (was choke lever problems)

DSN_KLR650
Mark Harris

handguards for '09 klr650?

Post by Mark Harris » Wed May 04, 2011 2:35 pm

I agree with Fred Hink on adjusting the maier wood pro's as needed. I even powdercoated my aluminum wind guard pieces and clamps yellow on my black 2007. There enough yellow bits now that many complement me on my "BMW", I just point to the "K" in Kawasaki and the "KLR650". Maybe I should point to my wallet to show how much I saved instesd of buying German? KLR's are a great bike. Mark in No. Nevada Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Fred Hink

kawa parts blowups (was choke lever problems)

Post by Fred Hink » Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 am

You can go to: www.kawasaki.com then click on Owner Info> Parts Diagrams> then I think you can figure out the rest. Fred http://www.arrowheadmotorsports.com From: Flower Jamie Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:06 AM To: DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Kawa parts blowups (was Choke Lever Problems) Fred- I'd like to know how to sign up for the site with the parts blowups you mentioned, . It wanted a username and password, but had not button for registering in the first place. Thanks- Jamie [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]