05 klr 650 for sale new england, maine

DSN_KLR650
Michael Nelson

nklr desert heat

Post by Michael Nelson » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:11 am

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 06:33:38AM -0700, Luc Legrain wrote:
> By Thor, the Walkyries, and all the Viking Gods, > could we let go of the metaphysical issues and gimme > a reply on my KLR question ?
What was your KLR question, and how dare you ask one on this religious discussion list! Michael -- "Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID he just whipped out a quarter?" --Steven Wright San Francisco, CA

thewildmanrides650

nklr desert heat

Post by thewildmanrides650 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 am

i had to reply with total respect for the reverend i applaud him for what he does. when riding the KLR at speed the vale between you and your maker is very thin. So i send you all sunshine, health, good riding companions and the strength to ride another day.

Luc Legrain

nklr desert heat

Post by Luc Legrain » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:08 am

John, Why don't you take pictures of it and sell them on Ebay ? Or is it too small ? --- John thomas wrote:
> > > John thomas wrote: My > question is: If this is a KLR sight...adnd we come > here to talk about KLR's....and related....and > adventure issues....related to KLR or BIKES. why all > the religous and wild wemon discussions? I really > don't come here to spend my time deleating redicouls > emails. > COME ON! lets get real... Oh by the way...I have > this weeping wound on my&*%^ that looks live mary > mother of.... jk > > Luc Legrain wrote: > By Thor, the Walkyries, and all the Viking > Gods, > could we let go of the metaphysical issues and gimme > a reply on my KLR question ? > --- albatrossklr wrote: > > > Depends on where you believe we are in the > cycle.... > > Is Shiva around > > the corner or has Brahma just transformed.... > > > > albatross > > > > > > --- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, Allen Faber > > wrote: > > > > > > Now, for my 2 cents... > > > > > > I won't suggest anyone has been slandered just > > yet, but there is > > an often-cited authority that is translated as > > saying the earth was > > created in 6 days, not 7, and the 7th day was a > day > > of rest. As > > evidenced on this site, whether this should be > taken > > as literal days > > or not is the subject of some debate, but here's > how > > it was explained > > to me: Given that any entity has the power to > create > > the universe in 6 > > days, it would likely also have the power to make > it > > appear to have > > taken 6 bazillion years, or whatever timeframe > suits > > it's ultimate > > purpose. Maybe that is too simplistic for some. > I'm > > OK with it. > > > > > > Allen > > > > > > > > > --------------------------------- > > > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in > > alternative vehicles. > > > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been > > removed] > > > > > > > > > > >
> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out > Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/ > > > > > > Thomas Forest Park Ga. > "Old Geezer club member 39" > 90 Tengai 19,362 miles > 78 CB400A 7,839 > --------------------------------- > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that > gives answers, not web links. > > > Thomas Forest Park Ga. > "Old Geezer club member 39" > 90 Tengai 19,362 miles > 78 CB400A 7,839 > > --------------------------------- > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with > an Edge to see what's on, when. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been > removed] > >
____________________________________________________________________________________ Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Phil

05 klr 650 for sale new england, maine

Post by Phil » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:05 pm

Hi all Have a 2005 KLR 650 for sale. 3100 miles, perfect contition. New Avon Distanzs front and rear. Many extras listed below. Have all stock parts replaced by extras. Shop manuals and Owners manual included. Fork brace Progressive fork springs Tall windsheild bar end weights LED instrument lights (Not installed yet) * LED rear light Scott Oiler Centerstand DirtBagzs saddle bags Doohickiy complete kit (Not installed yet) * Corbin Dished Saddle Large 300 MM floating front disk brake kit Tankbag And a few other things such as bolt kits ect. Great deal..... $3400.00 Thanks for looking Phil