[dsn_klr650] (nklr) cd quality

DSN_KLR650
Zachariah Mully

[dsn_klr650] year 'round clothing

Post by Zachariah Mully » Thu May 11, 2000 8:37 am

> > I'm so happy with my Roadcrafter that I'd wear lip stick if that was > a requirement to have one. Masculinity be damned. I want the armour. > > M >
How about starting a list of the top 10 reasons to wear a Roadcrafter? Here are my suggestions 1)Women *love* the Roadcrafter/jumpsuit/Top Gun/Apollo 13 look. Believe me, it works ;) 2)You get served faster at MacDonalds 3)People think you're a cop, and cops actually think that you're a responisble rider 4)The High-Vis suits make everyone think there's been a chemical spill nearby... You get a table without waiting. 5) When trying to find your wallet at the gas station window, you pull out of your Stich : a 10" crescent wrench, dirty pair of underwear, maps to every state in the union, a snickers bar you bought a year ago and promptly forgot about, miscellaneous bolts, nuts and washers, radar detector, camel bak, the 1040ez your wife told you to take to the Post office last year but you got in a total groove and forgot about, and a small family of squirrels who like the speed :) 6) can't think of any more... Anyone else? Zack

Bogdan Swider

[dsn_klr650] year 'round clothing

Post by Bogdan Swider » Thu May 11, 2000 10:50 am

Hmmm...Sounds like an interesting weapon. Never met the guy that I'm aware of. What's strange is that I don't remember the bike. I usually take note of all the rides on campus. Bogdan
> Bogdan, > Gotta pack in SA?! Wow, maybe you should look into getting her a street > sweeper if it is that bad down there (12 shot drum fed 12 gauge > developed, made and sold in SA)! On another note, I just noticed that > you work at CC... I was wondering if you knew my former housemate, a CC > grad, Ned Suesse '99, he had an old XR that he used to run around on, > didn't know if you'd seen him. Good luck, it sounds like someone needs > to take you out for a beer (or two) at lunch... > >

Bogdan Swider

[dsn_klr650] (nklr) cd quality

Post by Bogdan Swider » Thu May 11, 2000 11:04 am

> I guess the companies that bought the > technologies realized that an indestructible recording would never need > replacement... > > Behold the awesome power of capitalism! > > dat brooklyn bum >
Don't buy this capitalist conspiracy stuff....Still, I'm pissed that a favorite Web Pierce CD cracked in the Colorado dry climate. "No loss", you head-bangers and Jazz sophisticates would say. Bogdan, who holds the quaint Pre-Raphaelite like theory that the British forever messed up Rock & Roll.