Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

PrettyInPink02

Re: Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:54 pm

after reading through a few of the categories on this website I think I have a pretty good idea on how to complete a break up spell and reconcile spell at the same time. I would like additional help and ideas on what you guys would do to better the spell. first I'm going to buy two black skull candles, carve out the bottom of the candles and place small face pictures face up pictures of the person the candles are intended for, then mold the wax back into the bottom of the candle, dress both of the candles with break up and controlling oil.. I'm going to carve what I want the two to think and their names into the candle using a screw, facing the candles back to back.. then burn the candle every night at 12am and pinch the candle out at 12:21am until the candle is gone.. only using this time because usually a person is sleeping at that time and their defenses are down. I figured the person could possibly wake up with the thoughts in their heads.. I'm also going to write the same thing I wrote on the candle on a brown piece of paper and place it under the candle. also, I'm going to burn a breakup candle.

to reconcile two, I'm going to pretty much do the same but with red skull candles.. print out small pictures of the two for who the candle is intended for and place them inside of the candle by carving out the bottom of the candle, placing the pictures face up and molding the wax back on the bottom of the candle. carve what I want the two to think and do. dress the candles in love and compelling oil. burn the candles until gone every night at 12am and pinch the candles out at 12:21 am.

when carving the thoughts in the candle, should I speak in "I" terms or "you" terms?
for the red skull candles, should I use pictures of the couples together? or should I only use pictures of who the candle is intended for? I think I should use pictures of the couples together because that's what I want them to think of and for the black skull candles I think I should use only pictures of who the actual skull is intended for... can I burn all the candles at once?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

This is a little confusing.

You have the break up down. That's good.

AS far as "improving " the spell that Miss cat has had years and years of experience performing, I'm not sure if there's room for improvement. But, what you're asking, instead, is to alter or change the spell.

Have you seen the break up and reconciliation spell on this page?

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The reconciliation, yes, you can either use pictures of the two of you together or separately, and then bring them together.

I'm not sure what your petition is. But, if you want the target to come to you, Write something like: "Come to PrettyInPink02"

I hope that I have understood your question

Also, please read this post:

forum-guidelines-for-newbies-forum-social-beahviour-t776.html?hilit=etiquette#p183489

Thanks!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:32 am

Hello,

I mentioned before that my ex is back but not completely like I want him to be. I looked at the link that Miss Aida sent to me but I need something simple so that I can focus more on my intention. I asked what I can use to make him more into me and me only. Also, whatever is suggested, I want it to be as strong as possible. I want him to fall more and more in love with me like he use to be. Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, Saturn +,

If all spells were fast and simple, it would be a wonderful world.

But it doesn't happen that way. And I don't have an answer.

The best route for a beginner would be a spell kit. Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:22 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I haven't done anything in about 2 weeks. I want to keep this going because we're in a good place right now. Is it safe to do a love spell kit now?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, Saturn + ,

Absolutely YES!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:36 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I'm a bit worried. We're in a good place but we're not as close as I would like for us to be. He says that he's been busy along with dealing with drama; nothing to do with me. Should I do another healing spell as well?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am

I mean, sometimes that's just life, you know? We can use magic to smooth the way, but there are still going to be bumps in the road. And I can tell you from personal experience - you can exhaust yourself trying to get rid of all the drama in your man's life but is that really how you want to spend your time? And anyway I've found that it can be way more effective to just be there for him, especially this early in the reconciliation process. Be his rock, be his place of rest and comfort and peace, be the one person who's not going to bring him drama and often I think that's the most powerful spell you can do.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:37 am

Thanks Cassiopeia,

I'll take that advice.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 am

Definitely do the love spell kit too, though. :) And whatever you need to do for yourself to stay calm and centered and patient. But your magic is working, keep the faith!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Thank you so much Cassiopeia,

I know that my spell worked but the process is extremely slow. When I call him he doesn't answer and when I text he won't text back. We don't live together or anything but we had a great conversation this past Saturday. I just don't want him to slip away again. I also have no idea what drama he's going through because he won't tell me. It's kinda driving me nuts.

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 pm

So guys,

Now I know that his drama is pretty much being a hoe. Sorry for the language. He didn't specifically say it but i know it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I'm freaking out right now. What do I do? I didn't even order any spell kit yet to keep my initial love spell going. I'm lost. The last conversation we just had was not good. Somebody please help.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Saturn +,

I'm sorry you're so worried, but driving yourself crazy by worrying and obsessing isn't going to help you or your cause. If you are unsure whether you want to do any love work, I bet a quick reading would get you back on track:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

But Miss Aida already told you that a love spell kit would be a good idea, so I think you could stop second-guessing yourself. Do whatever you need to do to stay centered, calm, and clear, and move forward.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks sisterjean,

I'll take that advice. I really appreciate the support from all of you guys. I'm trying so hard to hang in there. The only thing that's keeping me kinda balanced is my job, kids and other things. That's what takes up most of my time; believe it or not. He actually just called me.

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:09 am

Hi all,

What should I use specifically to make sure he doesn't have sex with any other woman?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, Saturn+

Try this webpage that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Ok guys,

So I'm tired of being blocked by my ex. This time we didn't even argue. What do you think I should do?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello Saturn +,

Have you gotten a reading yet like I recommended? That would be my first suggestion. It will help you learn what's going on "behind the scenes," and give you a clear direction if you want to do rootwork on the situation.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Saturn +

Unread post by Saturn + » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:38 am

Hi sisterjean,

No I haven't yet. My finances are keeping me from doing that. I know I need it but I just don't have the means right now. I'm a bit frustrated.

Zemog602

Help with an ex

Unread post by Zemog602 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:52 am

Ok so I've been working on my ex since Sep. on September a well know witch friend helped me to cast a few love spells on him and me. She did them herself. After more than a month passed I saw little results and on the last full moon (Oct 15) I decided to cast a separation spell which consisted of a lime, rusty nail, 4 pieces of paper and aluminum foil, and that same full moon a red rose love spell for him and me. A few days later on the new moon, around Oct 29 I did a separation spell again but wil oil and water. Well I haven't seen any results, since they just moved in together on Saturday, and since then he's been a bit distant with me. I also asked the Arcangels for help. I've never worked with Hoodoo before and would like to know if anyone recommends any type of hoodoo work, and has anyone been successful when it comes to breaking up a couple or getting their ex back?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello, Zemog602 ,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, hoodoo has helped many in this same situation

Please read the 19 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

After reading the pages, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

BluEyedT

Unread post by BluEyedT » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello All,

So my husband and I hit a rough patch.

It's been kind of a roller coaster between us the last few months. He keeps telling me he wants to work things out with me and fix our marriage. We decided to take some time and get our heads together and I moved in with my sister for the time being.

I was kicking around cut and clear work or work to draw him back to me. I decided to get a reading before I did any sort of work. The two readings I got both said the same thing: We're supposed to be together and we're going to get through this but it will take a few more months.

I was told by both readers there's a female (mother of 2 of his kids) that's getting in the way of us being together. They both said she's using the kids as leverage and holding them over his head to keep him close to her. Long story short she's always wanted him back. She's been trying for our entire relationship.

His ex got wind of our separation, called him up and told him her boyfriend beat her up and threatened to hurt the kids and she needed to get out but didn't have anywhere to go. He couldn't let his kids be without somewhere to go so he took them in. She refused to let him take the kids without her being with them and told him if he didn't let her come to she'd take the kids away for good.

Now my question --

Do you all think blockbuster work, like a blockbuster candle or something along those lines, would be appropriate to use in the case to get her out of the way so to speak since she's in the way?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions please?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, BluEyedT,

I am so very sorry.

She sounds UNREAL.

BLockbuster? No.

Break up (the thread you are on):

www.luckymojo.cm/breakup.html

I pray that all works out for you and that she gets a life

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

choperchic24
BREAK UP / STAY WITH ME SPELLS USING FIGURAL CANDLES

Unread post by choperchic24 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello,
I'm doing some work on my (newly) ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend. I'm planning on doing the breakup/stay with me figure candle ritual I found on the Break up Sells and Break up Spiritual Supplies page

The page makes it seem very straight forward, but I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience or advice pertaining to it. is there a particular order of steps I should follow?
Thank you for your help :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Dear chopperchic24,

If he is already your "ex" and now he is with a "new girlfriend," you can't actually do a Break Up spell on them and a Stay With Me spell on him, because he's gone. You would want to do a Brek Up spell on them and a Return to Me spell on him. There is a difference, both in intention of the job and in the roots and herbs associated with the varied types of work.

The spell as shown on the web page you reference was written out by me from several oral sources, and has been used by me on behalf of clients, so i have had experience with it. The order of steps is simply as described, a logical narrative flow.
catherine yronwode

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Greetings All!!!

I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum for this general question.. however here it goes...

To make someone go away from a different person, I thought to buy a female black candle for her. Dress it in crushed red pepper and sulfer.

1) What else can I add to the candle to make it as potent as possible?

2) Should I put a petition under the candle?

I also brought red male and female figure candles for me and him.

3) So can I dress ours in Come to Me oil and Love Me oil dressed in cinnamon powder?

4) Shall I put us face to face and turn hers away from him with a knife in between it?

Please help out.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, PretyInPink02

I will answer each question after the question

1) What else can I add to the candle to make it as potent as possible? -See this page: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

2) Should I put a petition under the candle? -YES

I also brought red male and female figure candles for me and him.

3) So can I dress ours in Come to Me oil and Love Me oil dressed in cinnamon powder? -YES

4) Shall I put us face to face and turn hers away from him with a knife in between it? _YES

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

goldenpig

Break up spell then Reconciliation spell--Personal items

Unread post by goldenpig » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello,

My ex of 5 years and I have gone back and forth for 7 months, until recently, when he met someone else. I'm planning on using the break-up spell kit, then using the reconciliation spell kit (I've used that in the past, though incorrectly so no luck) Problem is, I have very few personal effects of his. I have a sock, a piece of hair, and 1 business card. You'd think after 5 years I'd have more, but I don't. I can print out photos of both persons, however since I need personal items for both can I do something like cut the sock and business card up? Or are photos sufficient for each?

I also have a few gifts he has given me (jewelry), but I don't know if that counts since they were given to me.

Thoughts? Advice?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello, goldenpig,

You can use the sock, a piece of hair, and 1 business card, his name, pictures,. But, just use a little bit and save some for other spells

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

GoddessOya999
Help Returning my Ex & Removing Rootwork from his current GF

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello & Peace,

Thank you so much for this forum. I am new to the forum and have been researching and studying as much as I can on the website. I am so grateful that this situation I will describe below has led me to hoodoo and to what I believe to be deep spiritual/ancestral roots. As unfortunate as it is to have to come to this tradition in need of spiritual defense/warfare, I find this to be an amazing silver lining.

My issue: Last Spring, my ex (twin flame & love of my life) broke up with me after taking a solo two-month trip to Brazil. This is the man I feel I was destined to be with and to marry. We had a very aligned, light-filled, purpose-driven relationship that not only healed us, but healed our friends, family, and community wherever we went. Months before his trip, things began to run cold and "off" between us. We never had any major fights. We were in what would "technically" be considered an "open relationship" but we dated exclusively for the most part, save a couple of dates I encouraged him to explore, and a woman (old fling, yet now his current girlfriend), he met here in CA when she was out here for a school program. We discussed our lives together, future children and living/business partnership, spiritual goals and more.

I never felt insecure about his long-distanced friendship with her during our relationship, even though a close psychic friend of mine warned me that she felt that the Brazilian woman had spellwork put on him, towards the beginning of our relationship. I was very naïve at the time, and my basic studies in ATR/Ifa didn't yet equip me with the practical knowledge I am learning now through my studies in hoodoo.

I knew about the upcoming trip to Brazil he would be taking and spent all of my energies helping him actually manifest it and clear the roads to going. I was very proud of him taking this trip, although I knew there would be women, as well as spiritual exploration at the forefront. I felt we had a strong enough bond to support any flirtations or flings he might have, as we had very good open communication and a solid foundation of love and support. I supported him every day in prepping for the trip, getting his travel visa, etc.

Just before his trip, and after some strained and confusing conversations, miscommunications and brinks of separation between us, I told him that I felt that my "womb was under attack" (the best way I could describe the energy). I guess that's the best way to explain the type of psychic attack I was feeling, which was the worst I've ever felt. I felt it was directed from the woman in Brazil, and I felt that when he got out there he would connect with her energies (which aren't as supportive of him being with other women), would cause him to disconnect and leave me. I saw all of this in my 3rd eye/intuition (which he never ignored before, Especially when it helped him in money and business and other ventures). I asked him to help me and shield our relationship. The best he did was promised me that he had a clear talk with her, explaining that he would not be committing into any relationships with her, and that I was his #1 priority. But for the most part he ignored me on this (not like him). But still, while he was in Brazil, our conversations & communications began to grow increasingly strained. Just before the trip and during, I began to suffer many hits at my place of work, and was subsequently fired, just after his trip.

When he got back from Brazil, he waited a full week to see me. He and I had a sit-down talk where he explained that he fell completely in love with the Brazilian girl and that he and I could not be intimate with each other anymore. This was incredibly heartbreaking, and I've suffer daily from this entire experience.

Ever since then, he and I have had a lot of conflict around the breakup and him pushing me away for no apparent reason. His behavior was also extremely weird. First he would say that he just wanted to separate for a while and work on ourselves. Then he said the girl from Brazil was coming here to visit him in CA. Then he said he had no intention of her moving out here. Then he moved her out here in November!

He moved her here in November and she is currently living with him. She has also made alliances with his family and they love her. (as they did me, but he has brought her to visit them way more).

In addition to all of this, he has consistently brought her into the circle of friends and spiritual community that I introduced him into. This includes my spiritual center/church! I know big spiritual centers are public places but this has just felt like constant attack non-stop by him and this woman.

He brought her to a meetup event I attended and I tried to be friendly and loving towards her. She immediately asked me my age, when my ex left the room to run to the bathroom. Unfortunately at the time, even though I knew she had someone put rootwork on me, I did not know anything about targeting via birthdates, etc. I told her my age and found out later what a huge mistake this was.

Also, when I did see him after his trip, I noticed he had a really big entity attached to him, unlike any that I've seen. It was around his face/3rd eye area, and when I looked at it it looked like fog or like something was warping his face. It kinda looked like a morphing blob of some sorts but like an animal or monster too. After doing enough research and asking my obi shells I am pretty certain this was an Intranquil Spirit attached to him. He also had all the signs of having such an entity, in how he behaved with me. (There were a couple of times he looked scared to be around me and I'm the sweetest thing ever so it was really creepy).

I also had a routine reading with one of my head Ifa Priestesses where the ifa divination uncovered that someone had rootwork placed on me, and that this is what was blocking my money and causing some other issues. When we asked if it was this Brazilian woman, it came back yes/something missing (3 shells up), but when we asked if she had someone else do the work on me, it came back a solid YES (2 shells up/2 down). - This was the first time I'd ever heard of rootwork, and even after 5 years of studying ifa. I suppose I just didn't believe in curses or spellwork, and our curriculum definitely doesn't teach it.

When I told him about this reading last summer, he said he would follow up with a reading with his own babalawo or an objective party. He NEVER got that reading check in! This is another sign I can tell that he is completely outside himself, and just super out of his free will.

-Anyways, any help or assistance would be much appreciated. I am looking to work with Deacon Millet on some reconciliation or ConjureMan Ali on figuring out how to exorcise the Intranquility Spirit. I know this is an intense situation and a year has already passed since the major hits we took. My goal is to clear out any breakup cursing done on us, and remove any entities that still feel they need to do their bidding.

-Should I launch a counter Intranquility Spirit (or does a Tranquility Spirit or similar exist that handles this part?)

-In addition to the entity attachments he came back with, I also have huge symptoms of having hotfoot work done on me, have been super ungrounded and just a few weeks ago moved out of the city that he and I lived in. I have also had an very strong "static" feel under my feet that is very noticeable, since November, but moreso prior to moving out of town.

-I am trying to work with the energies and redirect them, but quite frankly I am a super novice when it comes to any of this, outside of maybe the level of consciousness that I operate on, which is pretty high. Nevertheless I feel consciousness hasn't helped much if my enemies are using tactics that have worked for hundreds, if not thousands of years in spiritual warfare such as this.

-Any guidance on how to do the clearings, revenge/justice breakup, healing and reconciliation would be so appreciated. I think they are going to need some huge/intense work to break up, as she has worked VERY smart, using magick and a rootworker herself. She'll also need some hotfooting to send her back to her country and get her out of our lives. She currently lives here in the U.S. at his home and has access to all his personal effects and fluids. I have pictures, birthdates (of both), and some technology items that belonged to him but nothing else. I also have access to the outside of his apartment, and potted-plants garden. I MAY be able to get him to let me inside his apartment if I sign up for a healing session with him. This will be very tricky, as he chooses to only speak to me on certain occasions, if we bump into each other, or via text/emails.

I know I would like to hire someone but I can do some basic things where I am living too. I don't exactly have the money to go full-on with a rootworker right now, but I should by mid-Spring. Is there anything I can safely do now, to get the pot cooking until I can see someone of expertise?

(I prefer not to do any revenge-type cursework at the house I am staying at, as there are children here frequently and they are very sensitive energetically. I am open to having a pro assist me with this part though).

Sorry this is such a long post, there are so many other details that show signs that our breakup was 100% rootwork caused but I can be quite loquacious, and am just barely making any sense of the situation and what happened.

I am new here and wasn't sure if I should post it in the Love section or the Unjinxing section. If I am posting this incorrectly, please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Much love, <3 :)

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello, GoddessOya999 ,

First, you would need to perform uncrossing on yourself followed by protection spells. See these pages:

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, try break up work along with reconciliation

There are many pages on this thread to read on the topic of break up and reconciliation. But you REALLY need o get rid of whatever is on you (ad protect yourself) FIRST.

He may also need uncrossing work.

You could start by lighting uncrossing candles for him

These are the things that you can get started on

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

GoddessOya999

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Will do, and apologies for the long post.

MysticTiger

Unread post by MysticTiger » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:18 am

Now this is a bot of a doozy. I've just come into rootwork after discovering that it is pretty much what I've been practicing over the years when I work.

My situation is this:
There is a man who, really, has been an on and off lover since 2002. We have only met in person twice, and our contact is online. We've become off because I've gone and met someone (and subsequently had the relationship fail on its own merit) and he has been with the same woman for several years. (One of the times we met, I went to his house while he told her he was elsewhere for most of the day.)
Yet we are still drawn back to each other. Usually once someone goes away from me, then that is that the time is passed.
He has told me that he is happy enough, but there are issues (my own view is if he were happy with everything, he wouldn't need me).

A list of things he's communicated to me:
He's felt unable to leave because she's provided him with an income, and then later, he was needed as a carer for ger and her family.
She keeps dropping very large hints about marriage, and he is putting it off as long as he can. They do not live together. No children.

I'm not sure why but I feel as if I am being shouted at to do something now, even though this has been going on a long time.
Despite my feelings for him, I feel that my potential gain from this is small, if anything. However I would not like to see him trapped in a marriage he doesn't want, and for her - even though she's the enemy, I suppose? - to have better.

Any suggestions? Maybe a sweet jar for myself? Breakup for them?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello MysticTiger,

Well, the first thing you need to do, it sounds like, is decide what you want to do. You say that you have little or nothing to gain from the situation, so it doesn't sound like you really want to be with this guy, but you care about him enough that you want him to be happy. Do I have that about right? If so, you could do a moving candle spell with figural candles to break up this guy and his girlfriend and then help them find other people to be happy with. Check out this page, and scroll down to the section titled "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles."

You can use a black male candle and a black female candle to represent the man and his girlfriend, place them back to back (facing away from each other), dress their backs with Break Up oil for a breakup with lots of fights or Separation oil for a drama-free separation, then dress their fronts with Come to Me oil. As you light then, walk them toward white figural candles dressed with Come to Me oil that represent their future lovers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Then you can do some love work to draw someone to you who's a better match.

If you want to break them up and just have him come to you, follow the picture that's on that page.

So, there are lots of options. You just need to nail down what it is you want first.

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

MysticTiger

Unread post by MysticTiger » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

Morning -

I think what it is is I'm a pragmatist in matters of my own love life, it's not been kind to me! That being said, I have a feeling that the time is now if I want to do anything to help it along.

Interestingly, Friday night he asked me about his relationship with his girlfriend. He's never done this before, so I told him my honest opinion of the situation based on what he's told me over the years - and that if he didn't need to be doing something he wouldn't have asked.

So if I do the Break up/Stay with Me as pictured, could I also place in a white male candle for a new love for her?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 am

Hello MysticTiger,

Yes you can put in a male figural candle for her; I talked about a similar action in my previous reply.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Hey, friends! I've hit a serious impasse in my breakup/love work and could really use your advice.

Essentially my spells have all shown signs and movement, but my target is still with my rival, and now he's saying if our conversations aren't about why he broke up with me he doesn't really want to talk. She's just been laid off very unexpectedly and is having health problems, so it seems like my curses are working on her - except to the effect of him dumping her.

Am I in a slump? Is this an impasse or progress, given that my goal is for him to break up with her and return to me? Any advice for where to go from here? (I'm even willing to use Intranquil Spirit at this point - it's been almost a year since he left and my will and determination to have him back is even stronger than it was before.)

Thank you so much, as always, for all your wisdom!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

Let me get this straight: He wants to talk about why he broke up with you?

I see that as a positive sign. Maybe he wants these discussions as a way of getting the 2 of you back with a better understanding of each other.

Heck, I don't know. You may want to get a reading on this.

I'd continue the break up work and concentrate on them arguing a lot. This is an ideal time since she's around all the time and not feeling well. She's be more irritable and make him more miserable.

Just my 2 cents

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

justncm

Unread post by justncm » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up about 8 months ago but ever since we broke up we have still been having sex and conversations weekly but this all stopped about a week ago. The last time I talk to him was last tuesday or wednesday for a brief time. What should I do?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello justncm,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Now, on to your question. Did the two of you fight? If so, that would need to be addressed through mundane means as well as magical means first. If you're thinking the two of you having some reconciling to do, you could take a look at these products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If it's just that he's being wishy-washy and you want him to commit to you and love you, you could do some Love Me work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

If you want him to talk and communicate with you more frequently, you can find lots of ideas for communication spellwork by scrolling up through this thread.

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Dlj94

Need help getting back my ex boyfriend

Unread post by Dlj94 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am

I'm gay and my ex boyfriend ended up meeting this guy that liked me and they both lied to me and he's been staying with him for about 2 weeks and he tells me that they like eachother and wants me to get over our relationship after we have been together for about 2 years. I want to know how I can break up whatever connection he has going on with the other guy and I want him to come back with me, because I love him with all.my heart and don't want to lose him. What would be the best way to go about this? Would I need a spell kit?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello, Dlj94,

Your best bet would be the break up spell. On the mid- lower right hand side of the page that I will give you, there is a spell to break them up and bring your target to you.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, please read the 19 pages on this thread for more ideas.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Dlj94

Unread post by Dlj94 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:14 am

What's the name of it again? I need help to all of this I'm new. Would there be a way I can get in touch with you directly?

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, Dlj94 ,

It's a photograph.

The page I gave you has full instructions

Any AIRR member can be contacted for a reading (including me) through the AIRR website

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Okay, here's what happned:

My long-term partner and I were planning to marry. She met a guy, and since we have an open relationship, she asked me two weeks later to go out to dinner with him. I said yes. That was on a Wednesday.

Thursday and Friday, she canceled out dates with me. Saturday she came over, snuggled, kissed, and told me how much she loves me and how much she wants to spend her life and heart with me.

The next day, she same over, broke into tears, and broke up with me. Hugging and crying on my shoulder, telling me over and over again that she doesn't want to do this, but she has no choice, she has to do this. In 24 hours she went to marriage plans to breakup.

The day after my heart was broken, she emails me to arrange to get me my stuff the next week. She tells me again that she didn't want to break up with me, but she had to and had no choice. She said she wants to be friends, but after a long while "to heal".

The following week, we meet. The new guy is in her car (he doesn't drive), and she gets out, not meeting my eyes, and wearing a collar. She gives me back my belongings, (including a jacket she finished for me after she broke up with me). Tells me I'm now a "causal friend" and that she can "never ever ever ever have a romantic relationship with me ever again. Tells me she'll read my Facebook, but isn't allowed to comment or like anything. Also tells me that the guy has been with her almost non-stop since their first date, and she's moving in with him at the beginning of July. When I ask if she wants a hug, she says yes, looks at him, and says "but I can't, not now".

Since then, no contact at all. Her friends came to me because they haven't seen her since she got involved with him, and she tells tem she's "not allowed" to see them. Turns out he's a known predator with a history of domestic violence, and a rep for isolating his partners, grooming them to help him abuse other women, and then beating them up so nobody else will "want to play with his toys" when he gets bored.

Also found out she stopped taking her medication for bipolar disorder after meeting him.

Today her parents found out about this, and are worried. (Hell, so am I) She's almost completely moved into his place, and they're planning to marry in the fall. He told her to block me and o asther friends on Facebook as well. And I've been threatened to have no further contact with her.

I've already done a Honey Jar, and was planning a Vinegar Bottle as well. I've already done Uncrossing to make sure there's no nasties sent my way. I want to do a Reconciliation spell eventually as well. What would anyone else recommend to get her out of a bad relationship, and if not back to me romantically, at least as my friend, healthy, safe, sane, and out of danger?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 am

Hello Patgund,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm very sorry this happened to you. This guy's behavior is definitely worrisome and sounds emotionally abusive, and I commend you for wanting to look out for her well-being even if she doesn't come back to you in a romantic sense.

First of all, doing some Fiery Wall of Protection work for her will help keep her safe:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Breaking her away from this guy will take more than just a Break-Up spell, I think. I'd recommend doing Clarity, Crucible of Courage and Cast Off Evil work in that order to get her to see the true nature of this guy and the situation, to believe in herself and her power to leave him, then cast him and his controlling ways aside. Then Separation work, not Break-Up work, to help her leave him without explosive fights that could put her in danger:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Other than that, just be there for her as a friend and gently let her know that you're worried about her. I think it's good you have the honey jar going. Keep us updated.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Thank you Sister Jean:

It's been rough, and she's got a lot of worried friends.

One question on the Fiery Wall of Protection. She is not allowed to see me right now, and her new guy told me never to contact her because she was "his property" now. I can't give her the spell as a result. What might be an option? Tie it to a tree near where they live? Cast it to the wind? Keep it on my altar?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, Patgund ,

Oh, I hate the word: "property" when it comes to relationships. How sad...

Use the protection on and around her image. Keep it on the altar.

Also, you could put her picture under a St Michael candle. And pray to him for her

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 am

Miss Aida -

Thanks, both of those are good ideas. Will do.

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:00 pm

As an update:

Did the vinegar bottle. Since I couldn't get near his property, I consigned it to running water. (Someone local also suggested I make one just for him, and consign it to the nastiest dumpster I can find.)

Also did a portable sugar jar for my former partner, and carry with me to "shake up" whenever I think about it or see it.

Found out that one of the communities he "hunts" in is the local Pagan community. And that a few of the other local magic workers also knew of him (and gave me his full name when I only gave the middle name he usually goes by).

He's pissed off a lot of people at this point. Tends to go after certain types of women, and if they're in a happy relationship, the better, since he gets a thrill off of the pain from the breakup.

Will start the Archangel Michael candle tonight. Plan to do the fiery wall of protection this weekend. Keep repeating that "she is free from him, she has the freedom to follow true happiness, she has her freedom and I accept that freedom"

She was my friend long before we fell in love. I may never be engaged or romantically involved with her again, but I can do my best to help her free. She has a lot of friends too who care and are concerned.

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:51 am

Hi,

I had been working on a long series of spells - I realize that perhaps my initial ones did not work because I was too weak yet to bring them to fruition. I came back and tried some more complex/heavy work when I felt more confident and the universe seems to have shaken up my situation so to speak.

I have been involved with the same man for about 3 years now, and he went back to his ex but came back to me about five months later, but it was only a fling for him. I'd been working to get her out of the picture, but stopped briefly since our relationship became very rocky, and I focused on love work instead. It came to a head and he got injured, which seems to have deflated his ego and humbled him, so our relations smoothed out. Oddly enough this is the second time that this has happened to someone I fought with (broken leg, he broke his foot).

I started a moving candle spell last week (my last post http://forum.luckymojo.com/post373705.html#p373705) and while I had to redo the spell because the candles burned down way too fast when I left them unattended for a short while, I just am completing the repeat cycle as I speak. Just before I lit the candles, I learned from him that they were "going on a break" as she had been pressuring him to have a kid. It came as a shock to me, as I actually had also started a vinegar breakup jar for them a few days ago to fill in the "gaps" when the candles weren't lit.

My question is, I heard that they might be having a talk in several weeks to reassess the situation. How do I drive them further apart to ensure the breakup is permanent? Any particular very strong spells that strengthen his emotional attachment to me (he's not a lust driven person?) I already have a honey jar going.
Seeking to learn more.

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, Patgund ,

Good job!

Just keep at it.

You are so thoughtful and caring

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello, Fox,

Good job!

You could also add a vinegar jar to make them fight.

Every time I shake a vinegar jar, something happens

You could also use spells with inflammatory confusion so that their communication will go awry

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

and here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote that you could utilize

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”